Oh, come on. You're in great shape.
得了吧 你身材还没走样呢
Sorry...
等会儿
..what was your name?
你叫什么
Herb.
赫布
Herb?!
赫布
No.
不可能
You're kidding me!
你开玩笑呢吧
It's alright, Frank. It's alright.
放轻松 弗兰克 没事的
It's alright, Frank. It happened to me too.
没关系的 弗兰克 我也经历过
Here.
我扶你
No, I must have... I must have hit my head.
我肯定 肯定摔到脑袋了
You knew it was me, didn't you?
你知道是我 对吧
When I opened the door.
一开门你就知道
I could always read your face.
我总能看懂你的表情
Herb?
赫布
It's alright, Frank.
没关系的 弗兰克
It's a second chance, I guess.
我想 这是新生
And I don't know how it works
我不知道这是什么原理
or whether we're imagining the whole thing but...
或者是否这一切都只是想象 但关键是
..we can be us again.
我们又可以在一起了
Stop.
不行
No. I don't know what's going on, or what you've done to me
我不知道发生了什么 你对我做了些什么
but you need to go.
但是你得走了
Get out!
出去
Get out.
出去
Herb?
赫布
* Loving you for you alone *
我爱你 只爱你一个
* For the kindness you have shown *
爱你流露的温柔
* You possess... *
你有着
Herb?
赫布
What happened? I don't know.
怎么回事 我不知道
You right?
你还好吗
Herb?
赫布
Herb, you OK?
赫布 你还好吗
Herb!
赫布
Herb!
赫布
Herb!
赫布
Herb!
赫布
Herb! Don't come in. I'm fine.
赫布 别过来 我很好
Herb.
赫布
I'm sure it'll just...
我确定这只是
Herb!
赫布
Don't come in!
别过来
Don't come... Don't come in!
别进来
How are you holding up? Are you gonna head off home?
你怎么样 你要回家吗
Alright. You right? Yep.
好的 你还好吗 还好
Um, excuse me.
请等一下
Ah, that's my mum's.
那是我妈妈的东西
The necklace.
那个项链
Here.
给你
I'm sorry. They're gone.
对不起 果子不见了
No, no, no, no.
不 不要 不要
Gwen. Don't!
格温 别过来
Herb?
赫布
No, no, please, please don't come in.
不要 求你了 别进来
Come on, Herb. Open the door.
不要怕 赫布 快开门啊
No, please.
别开门 求你了
Herb!
赫布
There you are.
找到你了
Isn't it funny, you know, how the mind works
大脑的运转 多有意思啊
in spite of itself?
无法自已
What do you mean?
你的意思是
..I...I tried hard to forget you.
我很努力地想把你忘了
The brief time we had together.
跟你在一起的短暂时光
But the harder I tried, and the years went by...
但我越努力 且随着时间的流逝
..those memories just kept getting stronger and stronger.
这些记忆就越来越清晰
Blast. I'll get rid of them.
真扫兴 我来处理
Can I help you? I'm looking for Frank War...
您有何事 我在找弗兰克·瓦利
You must be his... His wife.
你肯定是他 他妻子
L-Loris!
罗丽丝
I, er... I was...just...
我 那个 我只是
Your wheelchair's in the car.
你的轮椅在车上呢
Shhh! Hey, kid, guess who?!
嘘 小子 猜猜我是谁
Hey, my wrist. My wrist.
看 我的手腕 手腕
My tat. You remember?
这个刺青 记起来了吗
Yeah. I'm gonna take my hand off, alright?
我现在要把手拿走了 别出声
OK?
好吗
It's...
有点
It's pretty wild, huh?
有点荒诞 是吧
You're like... You're like the Turritopsis dohrnii.
你就像 就像灯塔水母一样
Yeah. What... What now?
是啊 等会儿 什么玩意
The immortal jellyfish.
那种永生的海蜇
If it gets sick, it can return back to a polyp.
在病死的时候 会变回胚胎
It's just like that.
大概是那样吧
What's that date?
那是什么日子啊
It's, er...
是
..Sammy's birthday.
小山姆的生日
My kid. I've got a kid.
我的孩子 我有孩子
My boy.
我儿子
Last time I saw him he was about your age.
上一次见 他大概你这么大
What happened to him?
他怎么啦
Some people just aren't meant to be parents, you know.
有类人就是不适合做父母
He looked at me like I was a hero. I wasn't.
他把我当成英雄 但我不是
I'm the bad guy.
我是坏蛋
So...I had to cut him loose,
所以 我必须放他走
you know, like from a rotten leg,
就像 像割掉一条坏腿一样
to save him.
这是在救他
He, ah...
他啊
A few years ago I stopped in on him.
几年前我看过他
See how he turned out, you know?
就是去看看他的近况
It's...
然后
That morning, a car came out of nowhere.
就在那天早上 不知从哪冒出一辆车
You should never outlive your own kid.
人呐 不应该白发人送黑发人
I found this.
我找到了这个
It's Mum's.
是我妈妈的
It means she's still here. I know it.
那意味着她还在世上 我就知道
Oh, no.
不是吧
No, mate.
不是这样 小子
Get dressed.
穿好衣服
Get the fuck out of here! Max.
快他妈滚出去 麦克斯
Ray!
雷
Ray.
雷
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm having this baby, Ray.
我要生了 雷
You've given her what she needs. Now, get out.
你已经完成了使命 现在出去吧
She's mine. This child is mine.
她是我的女人 这孩子是我的
I'm not going, Max.
我哪也不去 麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
If you love me, then you stop.
如果你爱我 就住手吧
Just stop.
停手吧
That's good. That's good.
没关系 没事的
That's good. Push.
没关系 用力
Push. Come on, come on, love.
用力 加油 亲爱的 加油
Push. It's coming. I can see it!
用力 快了 我看到孩子了
You want to know how I did it?
你想知道我是怎么返老还童的吗
It's a plant.
是一株植物
It grows where someone died.
生长在人死之处
Who died here?
谁死在这了
Come on. Come on!
加油 加油
Push!
用力