I knew I should have told you way earlier
我知道 我该早一点告诉你
but I just wanted to...
但 我只是想
I just wanted to see you again, you know?
我只是想再见你一面 明白么
For probably the last time.
这可能是最后一次见面了
Hey, listen to me. You deserve some fun now, alright?
听我说 你应该开心一点
To be a regular kid.
做一个正常的孩子
And do...regular kid shit.
做做小孩该做的事
Not that you're a regular kid at all, you know.
你现在一点也不像寻常孩子
So, ah, take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
I'll see you around, alright? You be a good man.
我会来看你的 好吗 要做好人啊
That's OK.
没关系
Bye.
再见
What are you doing with that?
你拿枪干什么
I need it, Max.
麦克斯 我需要枪
What for?
用来干什么
To help Gwen.
帮格温
It doesn't leave here without me.
拿枪就得带上我
Sam!
山姆
Tommy.
汤米
Sam!
山姆
Well, I see you're still you.
你还是你
Or not you, more to the point.
确切来说 不是你
I lost the baby.
孩子没了
If there was one thing that I wanted more in this world...
如果说在这个世界我还有所求的话
..a baby.
就是孩子了
The one thing I should have given up everything for
我本该为了要孩子 放弃一切
and I didn't.
但我却没那么做
I'm sorry.
我对此深表遗憾
Oh. We all like to think our time's unlimited
我们都想让自己的时间无穷无尽
but it's not.
可惜不是啊
You know, I can remember
我还记得
seeing you in a Christmas concert once.
曾经在圣诞音乐会上看到你
We were both teenagers.
那时我们都还年轻
And I thought, "If only I could be so brave.
那时我就想 要是我能这么勇敢
"If only I had your gift."
要是我能有你这天赋 多好
And look where it took you.
现如今 再看你的处境
Children are wonderful but they leave you.
孩子固然美好 但他们终会离去
Then what do you have?
到时候你还剩什么
And your Ray, there's nothing he wouldn't do for you.
还有你的雷 他会为你付出一切
Thank you.
谢谢
Tommy Brydon's been arrested.
汤米·布莱登已被逮捕
Good.
很好
That's good.
非常好
It is.
是的
Interesting character, isn't he?
他这人设还真有意思
Both versions of him.
两个版本
'Cause that's not news to you, is it?
这事对你来说不陌生吧
That the young fella you were seeing
跟你碰面的年轻人
is also old Tommy?
也是老汤米的事
Which leaves us with something very alarming going on here.
这让我们十分震惊
Yeah.
嗯
If it's true.
前提这事得是真的
Tina, for Griffo's sake,
蒂娜 看在格里菲斯的份上
to prove that he was right and that he wasn't insane,
去证明一下他是对的 他没有疯吧
you need to tell me.
你得告诉我
"No more left." That's what Tommy said to me.
汤米跟我说 没有了
No more what?
什么没有了
I don't know.
不知道
Magic beans?
魔法豆吧
Sorry, it's...
抱歉
It's just too crazy.
这一切太疯狂了
Yeah.
是啊
Find the toilet.
找马桶
It'll grow.
会长出来的
Take the whole thing. That'll kill it.
把整株植物挖走 那样就枯萎了
Not if we protect the roots. Take the whole thing.
保护好根就不会 整个搬走
Oh, Christ. No, no...
天呐 别
Look at you both. Two strong men.
看看你俩 两个大男人
It doesn't have to be like this.
不用兵刃相向
Max!
麦克斯
No!
不
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. Christ, Max.
对不起 麦克斯
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'll get help.
我去找人帮忙
I wasn't lying to you.
我没在骗你
I wouldn't even let myself think it.
我甚至自己都不曾去想
Whenever it entered my head
每当出现这种想法
I'd...I'd condemn the very thought.
我自己都会谴责
I'd hear my father's words, his...his disgust.
我能听到父亲对此事的厌恶
Did you ever love me?
你爱过我吗
Of course I love you.
我当然爱你
You've been my life for the last 52 years.
你我相伴走过52载
My best friend.
我最好的朋友
I'm only sorry that...
我只很抱歉
..that you didn't have someone who could've offered you more
如果我做的不够 也没人能给你
if I wasn't enough.
更多了
And I'll understand it if you want to leave me.
你要走的话 我也能理解
Well, that's ridiculous.
无稽之谈
And go where?
我能去哪
I suppose I did consider it.
我确实是想过
You weren't like other men.
你和其他人不一样
I think that's probably why I loved you.
正因如此 我才爱你
You listened to me.
你会倾听
You understood me.
你理解我
And I felt as if...
就好像是
..I was home.
在家里一样
And I think a roast would be nice.
来片烤面包应该不错
What really happened here, Ray?
雷 这里到底出什么事了
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
Farida Korrapati did this?
法丽达·卡洛帕蒂干的
A 92-year-old woman?
一个92岁的老太太
It's where her husband died.
她丈夫就死在这里
Did you know that?
你知道吗
It was horrific. Trapped in the toilet.
跟恐怖片一样 困在厕所里
All bloated.
房♥间被水浸满
I found Farida clinging to the roof.
我发现法丽达时 她死死抓住屋顶
Silent.
沉默不语
Couldn't get a word out of her.
一言不发
Look, it just won't stop.
这不会结束
The pain from that day.
自洪水之后 痛苦不会消逝
You found... You found them all, the bodies?
你找到了所有尸体吗
My worst nightmare.
这是我最大的噩梦
In your home town.
在自己的家乡
And Tina's sister. You found her on the riverbank?
蒂娜她姐 你在河边发现的她吗
I mean, that's what they said.
官方说法是这样
No, Griffo's caravan. Why?
不 是在格里菲斯的卡车里 怎么了
We'll talk after, Rhonda.
我们稍后再聊 朗达
No, no, Ray, we haven't finished, mate.
不行 雷 我们还没说完呢
Ray!
雷
Gwen. Come with me. That's Max! What happened?
格温 跟我走 那是麦克斯 怎么回事
Karen did not die by the river.
凯伦没死在河边
What are you talking about? Karen...?
你说什么呢 凯伦
We've still got one chance.
我们还有机会
No, I don't... I don't want to...
不 我不想
I don't want to do this, Ray, please.
我不想再这样下去了 雷
I'm sorry that I hurt you and I love you
抱歉我伤害了你 我爱你
but I don't want to do this anymore.
但我不想再继续下去了
I just... I just want to go home.
我只想回家
Yeah.
好