Oh, stop this. Come on. Up.
不 别闹了 来嘛 起来
That's it.
就这样
* While I'm away *
当我身在远方
* I miss Berkeley Square in the spring... *
思念飘回春日的伯克利广场
Oh, my Lorrie.
我的洛丽啊
I missed this.
真怀念
What is it?
怎么了
Sorry, I have to...
抱歉 我得
I have to go. What?
我得走了 什么
He's one lucky kid. No broken bones.
他挺走运 没骨折
His CT scan was clear.
CT结果也没问题
Hey, Isaac,
艾萨克
I...I've just got a couple of questions, if that's OK.
如果可以 我可以问几个问题吗
Would that be alright?
我可以问吗
How did you get that car?
你是怎么弄到那辆汽车的
Did your friend give you the keys?
你朋友给的你车钥匙吗
Mate, I know you know who I'm talking about, OK,
伙计 你肯定知道我说的是谁
'cause I saw him drag you out.
因为我看到他把你拉出来了
He saved you.
他救了你
But you need to know that he is not who he says he is, OK?
但你得知道 他不是他自己说的那种人 好吗
His real name's Tommy Brydon.
他的真名是汤米 ·布莱登
Do you understand me?
你明白了吗
Tommy is Sam. Sam is Tommy.
汤米就是山姆 山姆就是汤米
Tell me where he is! Griffo, that's enough.
告诉我他在哪儿 格里菲斯 够了
Come on.
快走
I've been suspended over this. I don't care.
我因为这事儿被停职了 我不在乎
Viv, I know, I know, I know.
薇薇安 我懂 真懂 真的
But you need to know
但你得知道
that this guy that he's hanging around with,
这个无所事事的男性
he's a 68-year-old man who killed a guy in Melbourne.
他是个六十八岁的老头 在墨尔本杀过人
That's ridiculous! You showed us a photo of Sam.
太荒唐了 你给我们看过山姆的照片
I did, but that's not him, OK? That's...
的确 但那不是他 好吗 那是
I mean, it is him but it's...
我是说 那是他 但
You're just gonna have to believe me when I say this, OK?
你必须要相信我 好不好
Sam, the young guy that I showed you,
山姆 我给你看的那个年轻男子
he's an old man.
他是个老头
And he is cunning and he is playing your son.
他阴险狡猾 将你儿子玩弄于股掌之间
I'll look after my boy,
我会照看好我儿子
but you, Griffo, you need to take a break.
但你 格里菲斯 你该去歇歇了
OK.
好吧
Oh, you found them!
你找到果子了
Oh...Gwen.
格温
I need them.
我需要那些果子
Loris, I... I really need them.
罗丽丝 我真的非常需要它们
And you're...
你还
They did that to you? Yeah.
是那些果子让你怀孕的 是的
It's... It's a miracle!
这是奇迹
No. It's evil.
不 这是邪祟
You don't understand.
你不懂
Get out of my way. Gwen, no! No!
别挡道 格温 不 不
Oh, Gwen, stop it, please!
格温 别这么做 拜托了
Oi!
喂
Hey, you!
嘿 你
You have something of mine.
你拿了我的东西
No, mate, you've got the wrong guy.
不 伙计 你认错人了
What, you don't remember stealing it?
什么 你不记得偷过夹克吗
My jacket.
我的夹克
You had one too, did ya?
你也有一件一样的吧
Where did you get it? Where's my jacket?
你从哪儿弄的果子 我的夹克在哪儿
I don't know where your bloody jacket is. Where did you get it?
我不知道你那该死的夹克在哪儿 你是哪儿弄的果子
I need it back. Where's the plant?
我要拿回夹克 果子在哪里
No, that's not how this game works.
不 不带这么玩儿的
This is not a game.
这不是游戏
Ohh! I've missed this too!
我太怀念干架的感觉了
This is not a good day to fuck with me.
今天惹我可不明智
What the hell...? What the hell is wrong with you?
什么鬼 你这人什么毛病
Are you going on a holiday? No.
你要出去度假吗 不
I'm leaving. For good. What are you talking about?
我要走了 再也不回来了 你在说什么呢
Well, there's no trust and when that's gone
我们之间没有信任
there's nothing.
没了信任就什么都没了
OK. OK. Are you talking about Kristy Morgan?
好吧好吧 你是在说克里斯提·摩根的事吗
Because if you are, that was a one-night stand five years ago
如果是的话 那只是五年前的一♥夜♥情♥
and it was a mistake. I've regretted it ever since.
而且那只是个误会 我一直很后悔
And my sister? The morning of the flood?
那我姐呢 发大水的那天
Your sister? What?
你姐 你在说什么
Don't act dumb, Griffo. It suits you too much.
别装傻了 格里菲斯 你本来就很傻
What are you talking...?
你在说什么
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Is that what you've been stewing on?
那就是你生闷气的理由么
God, Tina, why didn't you just ask me?
天哪 蒂娜 为什么你不直接问我呢
I was working, the morning of the flood, with Rhonda.
发大水那天早上 我在工作 和朗达一起
I was nowhere near Karen, or the bloody caravan.
我根本不在凯伦那边 也不在拖车那儿
No, that is bullshit! I saw the way she used to flirt with you.
不 你放屁 我看到过她跟你调情的样子
She didn't... Oh, my g...
她没 天呐
OK, OK, look.
好吧 你听我解释
Please.
拜托
I know I haven't been a good husband, right?
我知道我不是一个好丈夫
I haven't given you the love or attention you deserve.
我没有给你应得的爱和关心
I swear I... Oh, fuck.
我发誓 该死
But I-I never, ever had sex,
我根本没有睡过你妹妹
not even remotely wanted to have sex with your sister.
也没有过一丁点这类幻想
But she was so beautiful.
但她那么漂亮
Not to me. You were the one that always lit up my room, you.
我不觉得 你才是照亮我生活的人 是你
Please don't go.
求你别走
Please.
求你了
We just need to talk to each other,
我们只是需要相互沟通
we just need to be honest with each other.
坦诚相待而已
Then...there's something you should know...
若是要做到坦诚相待
..in the spirit of being honest.
那我有事要告诉你
I've been unfaithful too.
我也出轨了
What?
什么
It didn't mean anything and it's over.
这对我没有任何意义 而且已经结束了
Griffo. Oh, God.
格里菲斯 天呐
Griffo. I can't believe it.
格里菲斯 我不敢相信
Griff.
格里菲斯
I can't believe this is happening.
我不敢相信居然会发生这种事
Look, I...
你看 我
What took you so long?
你怎么去了这么久
They weren't where I thought they were. We're alright.
果子不在我预想的地方 但已经没事了
I was so worried. There's no need to be.
我担心死了 不用担心
Here.
来吧
Here.
过来
Max. Max!
麦克斯 麦克斯
Look. Look!
快看 快看
It's the little one, can't wait to join us.
小宝宝等不及想要加入我们了
Maybe... Maybe we should go to a doctor.
或许我们该去看医生
What?
什么
I'm just... I'm just thinking of the baby.
我只是在为孩子着想
Ray thinks that we should go.
雷认为我们该去看医生
You went to see Ray?
你去见雷了吗
No.
没有
But maybe... You don't listen to Ray.
但也许 别听雷的
Ray doesn't want this for us.
雷不希望我们有孩子
Relax, alright?
放松 好吗
I'm gonna cook us some dinner.
我去做点晚饭
And then maybe tomorrow we could go to the doctor?
那也许明天我们可以去看医生
No. No!
不 不
No!
不
I'm all you need.
你有我就够了
I want to report an incident.
我想报告一场事故