What is this place?
这是哪
No-one comes here.
没人会来打扰我们
You look beautiful.
你看上去真美
That's my mum's.
那是我妈的衣服
What if something should happen to the baby?
要是孩子出了事咋办
Maybe we should...tell someone that we're here.
或许我们应该告诉别人 我们在这边
Everything you need is right here.
你需要的东西这儿都有
Isaac!
艾萨克
Look, I-I didn't kill him!
听着 我没杀他
It's me. Sam.
是我啊 山姆
Look. You remember that, right?
你记得这个纹身吧
And I know about Annie, your mum.
我还认识你妈 安妮
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
There's no-one at the farm. They've cleared out.
农场空无一人 他们已经离开了
No idea where.
不知道去哪了
What did she say in the message?
她在短♥信♥里说了什么
That she didn't feel safe.
她感觉不安全
That she needed my help.
她需要我的帮助
She sounded terrified.
她听上去吓坏了
What will happen to the baby if she reverts to her own age?
如果她恢复真实年龄 孩子会怎样
She'll have to come back for more.
她得回来找更多的果子
I think I saw Herb.
我好像看见赫布了
Yesterday when I dropped his jacket back.
昨天我把他夹克还回去时
He wasn't in his wheelchair.
他没在轮椅上
What the hell, Dave?
怎么回事 大卫
You can't be here, mate.
你不能来这里
You're still suspended...
你还在停职期间
Zacky?
小子
Isaac!
艾萨克
Honey?
宝贝
The national anthem of Hungary.
下面播放匈牙利国歌♥
Whatever they say about me
无论他们怎么说的
I want you to know I didn't do it.
我想要你知道 不是我♥干♥的
OK.
好的
But I'd never, ever do that to you.
我永远都不会这样对你
Who...
你
Who are you?
你是谁
Rhonda!
朗达
What is it?
怎么了
It's Griffo. What?
格里菲斯 什么
He's, um...
他
I need you to come down to the station.
我需要你跟我去下警局
Yes?
您找
Can I help you? Um...
您有何事
Frank Warlie?
弗兰克·瓦利
Yes.
是我
35th Squadron?
35中队的
Yes.
对
I'm...
我
..I'm with the RAAF Ex-Servicemen Association.
我是澳大利亚空军退伍军人歇会的
I'm here to return your jacket. If this was yours.
特此归还您的夹克 这是您的东西吧
Good heavens!
天啊
Um... Come in, come in.
请进 快请进
It's so weird, isn't it?
真奇怪啊
I never needed to worry.
从来都无须担心
Everything's as it should be.
一切都在有条不紊地进行
Sweetheart?
宝贝
Gwennie?
格温
Sweetheart. Sweetheart.
宝贝 宝贝
Is that a cramp?
是又腹部绞痛了吗
Is it the baby or...? I don't know.
是孩子还是 我不知道
Do you need another one? I don't know. I don't know.
你还需要果子吗 不知道 我不清楚
I don't know. The plant. Where is it?
不知道 那株植物在哪呢
I can't help you unless you tell me.
除非你告诉我 不然我帮不了你
Loris, where's Herb?
罗丽丝 赫布人呢
This can't be part of God's plan.
这肯定不是上帝的旨意
The plant, Loris, where is it?
罗丽丝 那株植物在哪
Please. It's for Gwen.
拜托 这是为了格温
I know. She was here.
我知道 她来过
Oh, God.
我的天
This doesn't make sense. Why would she do this?
这没道理啊 她为什么要这么做
She didn't. I did.
不是她 是我
Why would you do it?
你为什么要拔了啊
Because it's an abomination.
因为这玩意让人生厌
Does Gwen know about it? That it's dead?
格温知道植物枯萎了吗
No.
不知道
You sure you want to do this now?
你确定要现在看吗
Is this David Griffiths?
这是大卫·格里菲斯吗
I'll give you some time.
我先出去了
No, things weren't good between us.
不 我俩之间出了问题
Not for a long while.
好一阵子了
There's a lot I didn't believe him about.
很多事我都不信他
Do you recognise him?
你认识他吗
Did he have something to do with...?
他和此事有关吗
Griffo was investigating a link between him and this man.
格里菲斯当时在调查他和这人之间的联♥系♥
Did he mention anything about either of them?
他有提过这俩人吗
You stay in here as long as you like.
你随便在这里待多久都行
Viv. What is it?
薇薇安 怎么了
Isaac.
艾萨克
Is this the man you saw? Yes.
这是你见过的那人吗 对
He was tied up in that chair.
他当时被绑在那个椅子上
And Griffo was right there.
格里菲斯就在那里
I think we found our lead suspect.
这下应该有首要怀疑目标了
We need to clear everyone out.
我们得清场
This is before the Tet Offensive, of course.
这当然是在 新年攻势 之前
Our boys knew the Viet Cong wanted Khe Sanh
我们的人知道越共想借卡森
to give them an invasion route in the northern provinces.
开辟一条北方省份的入侵道路
That way they could outflank US positions south of the DMZ.
这样他们可以迂回包抄非军事区以南的美军阵地
I can't believe you know all this.
这些你居然都知道
Strangest thing.
奇了怪了
You're the dead ringer of an old mate of mine.
你神似我一个老友
That right?
是吗
Or might be the old mind is playing tricks again.
也可能是我又糊涂了
Oh! I haven't even offered you a cuppa!
我还没给你泡咖啡呢
I'll get it.
我去拿
Oh. Would you mind? Not at all.
你不介意吧 没事啊
Milk, with... Two sugars.
加奶 两块糖
My wife was a great hostess.
我妻子是个很热情好客的女主人
Me, I'm hopeless.
而我 简直不可救药
Your wife, is she...
你妻子她
Oh, gone to God.
去见上帝了
Long time ago now.
很久之前的事
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
Max. You're wasting your time.
麦克斯 你纯粹浪费时间
It's gone. Been ripped out.
没了 连根拔起
Where's Gwen? She rang me, desperate for help.
格温在哪 她给我打电♥话♥ 渴求帮助
No, she didn't.
不 她不需要
She's fine. She's more than fine.
她没事 好得很
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
没事
Everything's gonna be OK.
一切都会好起来的
I promise.
我保证
I promise.
我向你保证
Here you go, Frank.
咖啡来了 弗兰克
Thank you, son.
谢了 小伙子
I think this milk's a bit off.
感觉牛奶不太对味儿
No, I think it's fine.
不啊 我觉得还好
Old tastebuds aren't what they used to be.
味蕾老了也不中用了
Nothing is.
老了都会这样