Stay back! Stay back!
退后 大家退后
Do you see it? It's still there.
你看到了嘛 就在那
I can definitely see something.
我肯定是看到了
Well, you'll know when you see it.
当你看到你就知道了
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, my God, it's...
天啊 这是
It's fireflies! That's it.
是萤火虫 是的
Pleiades, 420 light-years away.
昴宿星团 420光年之外
Wow, it's beautiful.
真是太美了
Imagine when we're in Mullan. What do you mean?
想象下我们在马伦 什么意思
Well, you know, all that open space, open sky.
要知道 那片杳渺的宇宙 浩瀚的天空
We are in Mullan, Gwen.
我们在马伦 格温
I knew that. We...
我知道 我们
We're in Mullan. We are in Mullan now.
我们在马伦 我们现在就在马伦
We're in Mull... Yeah. You're just tired.
我们在马 是的 你只是累了而已
Forgot.
算了
We came here...
我们来到这
Last year, in the summer.
是去年夏天
Yeah? Yeah.
对吗 是的
I knew that, I knew that. Yeah.
我知道 我知道 是的
I knew that. That's why I'm here!
我知道 所以我在这里啊
I forgot.
我忘记了
Knock, knock.
有人吗
Gwen?
格温
Yeah, a lot of farmers selling up.
嗯 很多农户都在变卖♥♥了
Too bloody hard.
太艰难了
Least it's good for the price of beef, hey?
至少对牛肉的价格是个好事 对吧
Hey! Not that one!
喂 那头不卖♥♥
She's pregnant.
那头怀孕了
Not for sale.
那个不卖♥♥
Come on, girl.
过来 宝贝
Come on.
走
Alright, don't worry. Yeah, yeah.
别担心
What the hell?
真是见鬼
That's about right.
大概就这样了
Get out of the car now. Put your hands on your head.
立刻从车里出来 把手放到头上
Is there a problem? Yeah.
有什么问题吗 有
Your little nudie run down Main Street the other day,
你就是那天脱♥光♥了在主大街上跑的那个
the stolen vehicle here
这是偷盗的车
and its owner you left for dead, mate.
然后车主已经死了 伙计
I'd say we do have a problem.
这肯定是有问题
Fair enough. Put your hands on the bonnet.
有点道理 双手放到发动机盖上
Put your hands on the bonnet!
双手放到发动机盖上
Spread your legs.
岔开腿
What was that, mate?
怎么了 伙计
That's just embarrassing, isn't it?
很丢脸 对吗
I really don't...I don't feel too good, eh.
我真的 我真的不舒服
Yeah?
是吗
Well, you'll have the night to perk up, then. Won't you, mate?
在这待一晚来清醒下吧 伙计
No wonder your missus wanted it.
怪不得你的老婆很想要
What'd you say? Oh, yeah.
你说什么 是的
She was ready to erupt.
她都要喷了
Sweeter than one of her custard tarts.
比她的奶油蛋挞还甜呢
Really?
不是吧
Is that all you got?
你就这么点能耐
Gwen, love.
格温 亲爱的
Gwen.
格温
It's Ray.
我是雷
Your star man.
你的真命天子
I've got something for you.
我给你带了点东西
It's a medicine.
是一种药
Make you feel better.
这会让你好一点
There you go.
吃了吧
It's OK.
没事的
That's good.
很好
That's good.
很好
Gwen? Good morning.
格温 早上好
Gwen?
格温
Hello?
喂
Margot.
玛戈特
When?
什么时候
Fuck!
该死
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 8号♥周日下午六点半NN
马伦洪水追悼会
兰吉特·克拉帕缇(91岁)
神父布雷特·阿德斯通(65岁)