Wait!
等等
Stop!
站住
Wait! It's done.
等一下 结束了
You're not leaving me!
你不能离开我
I don't care what my father thinks! I only care about you.
我不在乎爸爸怎么想 我只在意你
You don't have a choice. I will follow you...
你没得选 若走到那一步
..to the ends of the Earth if I have to.
我会追随你至天涯海角
I will leave everything. You can't say that!
我将抛下一切 话不能这么说
This is your life. This is who you are.
这是你的生活 你就是这种人
Don't tell me who I am! "Don't tell me who I am."
不用你来教我 不用你来教我
Everyone, my entire life...
我这一生 大家
..has told me what to do and who I'm allowed to love.
都在告诉我该做何事 应爱何人
I have nothing! Don't you understand?
我一无所有 你还没看出来吗
That's you, remember? You're on TV.
那是你 还记得吗 你在电视上
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么
Because maybe we really are like two swans.
因为我们或许真就像两只天鹅那样
When one leaves, the other dies of a broken heart.
当其中一只离开 另一只会因心碎而死
Alfie.
阿尔菲
Thank God.
谢天谢地
There you are.
你在这啊
She came to our place.
她来了咱们家
Thanks, mate, you're a champion. Thanks for bringing her back.
谢了 小伙子 挺厉害啊 多谢你带她回来
I better go, Ray. It's pouring out there.
我要走了 雷 现在外面大雨倾盆
Too wild. Stay here I'll drop you back.
雨太大了 留下吧 到时候我送你回去
No, it's fine. I'll run fast. Bye, Mrs Reed.
没事 我跑快点 再见 里德夫人
Alfie!
阿尔菲
What are you... Idiot!
你干什么 蠢货
You can't run down the road naked, mate!
你不能在大街上裸跑 兄弟
Oh, well.
好吧
Hey!
喂
You little shit!
你个小混球
G'day, mate.
你好 老伙计
How's it going?
近来如何
Thanks for the jacket.
多谢你的夹克
Mum's the word, eh?
保密哦
Hey!
喂
Hey kid! Beat it!
小子 一边去
Hey!
喂
Yeah, we did order it on the 16th.
我们确实在16号♥订过
No, it's not here.
不 不是这儿
Yeah, well, we've been waiting. It's really frustrating.
我们一直在等 真是失望
We still don't have any oranges.
我们还是一个橙子都没
Hi, Ray. Margot. How is she?
你好啊 雷 玛戈特 她怎么样了
She's good.
挺好的
And I'm a nurse a medical professional, not a waitress.
而且我是护士 是医疗人员 不是服务生
She showered yet, Shane? Yes, Ray.
她洗过澡了么 肖恩 洗过了
We bathe her every day.
每天都给她洗澡的
Knock, knock.
有人吗
Margot, where's Gwen?
玛戈特 格温呢
Edward, I thought.
爱德华 我觉得
Edward!
爱德华
I thought you were different, Edward,
我觉得你与众不同 爱德华
but you are just like every other man I've ever known.
但你和我认识的其他男人也没什么两样
Like every other man I've known but you're...
你和他们也没什么两样 但是你
But you're just like every other...
但你就像其他
Baby! Oh, hello.
小宝贝 你好啊
Oh, shit! Oh, my God!
我靠 天呐
Stop! That's my baby! Stop!
站住 孩子是我的 站住
That's my baby! For God's sake!
孩子是我的 看在上帝的份上
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你这人有什么毛病
Are you insane? Hey, stop. Stop, stop.
你疯了吗 停停停
What is wrong with her? Gwen, it's all OK.
她什么毛病 格温 没事的
Calm down. Don't tell me to calm down!
冷静 别跟我说冷静
She has an illness. I don't care, it's a child!
她有病 我不管 那可是孩子啊
Come on, I know. We're going.
走吧 我们走了
Oh, God, it's Gwendolyn Reed.
天啊 那是格温多琳·里德
Come with me. We'll go and get warm, eh?
跟我来 我们去暖和暖和
I just want to go home. We're going home now.
我只想回家 我们现在就是回家啊
We'll go home and put on a cuppa, eh?
我们回家沏杯热茶
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm a very good friend of your father's.
我是你父亲的挚友
Much happier in here. This isn't my home.
在这里会更开心 这不是我家
No, Gwen, we're just going to visit some friends...
嗯 格温 我们只是来拜访老朋友
You lied to me. You said we were going home.
你骗我 你说我们会回家
Gwen! Thank goodness. I don't belong in this place.
谢天谢地 你可回来了 格温 我不属于这里
What is this place? I'll bring in a cuppa...
这是什么地儿 我给你带杯茶来
No, no, stop it. No, stop it! We'll give you something to...
不 住手 停下 我们给你点东西
No, no, no, no! You'll be fine.
不不不 你会没事的
No, let go of me! No, no, no!
不 放开我 不要 别碰我
It's alright. It's OK. No! No!
没事的 不要
No, stop it! Stop it, no! It's alright.
不 住手 停下 没事的
No, no, no, no, no!
不不不
Let me go! Let me go!
放开我 放我走
Oh! These are so good.
这也太好吃了
These are...so, so good.
这都太好吃了
You could do a bit more in terms of selection
手艺都这么好了
but when they're this bloody good, why the hell not?
你怎么不多做几种呢
OK, you need to leave.
好了 你赶紧离开
You made these. Yeah.
你做的这些 对
They're spectacular. Thank you.
这些面包超好吃 谢谢
They are exceptional. Um...
简直美味
They're not that hard to make, actually.
实际上这些也不难做
I don't believe that.
我不信
Listen to me.
听着
There is beauty here.
这里有美女
There is real beauty here.
有大美女
There's a...
这个
..a love...
鸡肉馅饼里
..in this chicken pie.
满满的都是爱
I feel like I can...
就好像
..I can taste your heart.
我能品味你心灵的味道
Oh, Jesus.
老天啊
Wait.
等等
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Sam.
山姆
Just Sam.
叫我山姆就好
Honey?
哈尼
My sweet girl.
好孩子
My beautiful girl.
大美女
Hey
嘿
She could have eaten something from the garden. I don't know.
它可能是吃了园子里的东西 我也说不好
15. Arthritis everywhere, almost blind.
15岁 浑身都有关节炎 快看不见了
No, that won't... that won't do. You need to come here today.
那不行 今天你得上门看病
No, she won't last that long.
不 它撑不了那么久了
Don't worry, that won't work.
别费心了 那法没用
Thanks.
谢谢
Max?
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Hey
嘿
Who the hell did you think I was?
你把我当什么人了
Thief. Mormons.
小偷 摩♥门♥教♥徒
Nearly shat myself.
差点给我吓得拉裤子
Mate!
兄弟
I need a favour.
我需要你帮忙
You're holding it.
拿着枪
I'll get her and bring her outside.
我去把它带出来
Honey!
哈尼
Girl! Where are you? Come on, girl.
大美女 在哪呢 出来吧