Did your mum lock you out of the house again?
你妈妈又把你锁在门外了吗
No. I was attacked by a woman, sexually.
不是 我被一位女士袭击了 性骚扰
A woman. Yeah.
一位女士 是的
This young Indian girl.
一个年轻的印度女孩
I've got the scars to prove it.
我有伤疤为证
I don't have the time for this, Shane.
我没时间管这些 肖恩
Do you know Farida Korrapati? Mm.
你知道法丽达·卡洛帕蒂吗 嗯
Well, this girl claimed to be her granddaughter.
这个女孩声称是她的孙女
I've never seen her before in my entire life
我这辈子都没见过她
but she was convinced that we knew each other.
但是她确信我们彼此认识
At first I thought that Farida must have told her about me
一开始我想肯定是法丽达跟她提过我
but why would she?
但她为什么要这样呢
Unless there's some... they have some kind of connection.
除非 她们之间有着某种联♥系♥
I'll look into it.
我会调查的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
I need to speak to somebody about my grandmother.
我要找人说下我祖母的事
She was reported missing. And your name is?
之前上报她失踪了 你的名字是
Alicia. Farida's granddaughter.
艾莉西亚 法丽达的孙女
And you can call off your investigation. She's fine.
你们可以取消调查了 她很好
Oh, you have information about Farida's whereabouts?
你知道法丽达在哪里是吗
She's gone to live with friends in Sydney.
她去了悉尼 跟朋友住在一起
It was very sudden so she didn't have time to let anyone know
因为事出突然 所以她没时间告诉大家
but she's healthy and happy.
但好在她健康快乐
Oh, well, that's good news.
那真是好消息
I'll still need you to make an official statement.
我还需要你写一份官方声明
Just have a seat, Alicia.
坐这吧 艾莉西亚
Hey, hold up. Where do you think you're going?
等下 你还要去哪
Ah, the property cabinet.
我的私人柜子
No, mate, you're suspended, remember?
不行 你被停职了 记得吗
My camcorder's in there. It's my personal property.
我的录像机在里面 那是我的私人财产
You wouldn't happen to know anything
你不知道
about an attack on Shane Rawlins, would you?
肖恩·罗林斯被袭击了 是吗
Just hurry up, before I change my mind.
在我改变主意前 快点吧
Now don't come back until I tell you.
在我通知你之前不要回来
I'll be coming back on my own terms, thanks, Sarge.
我自己决定什么时候回来 警官
Want to know why?
知道为什么吗
I've found the shapeshifter and I'm gonna prove to everyone
我已经找到了易容者 而且我要证明给所有人看
that Sam and Tommy Brydon are exactly the same person,
那个山姆和汤米·布莱登根本就是同一个人
despite there being 50 years between the two of them.
尽管他们两人差了50来岁
Mate, before I was worried about your job,
伙计 之前我担心你的工作
but now I am genuinely concerned about you.
但是现在我真的有些担心你
As a friend, I think you need serious help.
作为朋友 我觉得你真该看下医生
Farida.
法丽达
OK.
好
Not my best angle and not great lighting either, but here goes.
不是最好的角度 光线也不好 但是开始吧
I, um, I'm a coward, Ray,
我是个懦夫 雷
because I should be saying this to you in person
因为我应该亲自跟你说这些
but every time I try to
但是每次我想说的时候
all I can see is your eyes willing me, imploring me,
满眼看到的都是你充满期望的眼神
not to give up, to fight.
不要放弃 要坚持
But soon I won't be able to feed myself, to talk...
但是很快我就不能自己吃饭 不能说话
..or to recognise your beautiful face.
甚至认不出你帅气的脸
And you'll still be there.
而你依然在我身边
Oh, Ray, my darling Ray,
雷 我亲爱的雷
I know you don't want to hear this but...
我知道你不想听这些 但是
..when I get to the point where I no longer know who I am...
当我到了认不出自己的时候
What were you doing?
你在干什么
There they are.
你们在这啊
My two favourite people.
我最重要的两个人
You remember these?
还记得吗
Sorry flowers?
鲜花致歉
I shouldn't have spoken to you like that.
我不该那样跟你说话
Forgive me?
原谅我好吗
They're beautiful. Thank you.
花很漂亮 谢谢
Where have you been? Walking.
你去哪了 散步
You stay in there!
你猫在里面
Hi, Loris.
罗丽丝
Don't know how this ended up in Isaac's things
不知道这个夹克怎么跑到了艾萨克那里
but obviously it's Herb's.
但很明显是赫布的
Oh, yeah.
是的
You OK? Oh, never better.
你还好吗 好得不能再好了
Um, thanks for the jacket.
谢谢你把夹克还回来
Herb will be very appreciative.
赫布肯定会很感激的
Well, thanks again. Bye.
再次感谢 再见
You found it.
你找到了
You found it!
你找到它了
How did it end up with Isaac?
这怎么会在艾萨克那里呢
I'm going to return it.
我要把它还回去
What are you talking about? It's yours.
你在说什么 这是你的呀
It's Frank's.
这是弗兰克的
Frank Warlie and I swapped jackets in Vietnam.
弗兰克·瓦利在越南跟我互换了夹克
He'll be thrilled to get this back.
他拿到这件衣服肯定会非常兴奋
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
天啊 别犯傻了
I need to see him, Loris.
我要见他 罗丽丝
What has this done to you?
这对你有什么意义
The national anthem of Peru.
下面播放秘鲁国歌♥
You alright, mate?
你还好吗 伙计
Oh, my God.
天啊
Hi, you've called Ray and Gwen.
您的来电雷和格温已收到
We can't take your call right now so please leave a message.
我们现在无法接听电♥话♥ 请留言
Ray, it's Gwen.
雷 我是格温
Something... Something's not right.
好像有点不对劲
I don't feel safe here. I think I need your help.
我在这儿感觉不安全 我需要你的帮助
Please?
拜托了
Gwen? Gwen?
格温 格温
Hey. Where are you going?
你要去哪
I... It's just...
我 只是
..cramps.
肚子绞着痛
I was...just going to get something for them.
我只是 刚要去给他们弄点东西
Gwennie, I'll get whatever you need, you know that. Just ask.
格温 你要什么我都给你弄 告诉我就行了
Shh. Don't worry.
嘘 别担心
Ohhh. I'll keep you safe.
我会护你周全
Shh. You're OK.
嘘 你没事的
I've got a plan.
我有个计划
Gwen?
格温
Gwen?
格温
Gwen?
格温
Welcome back, dickhead.
欢迎回来 笨蛋
Now, tell me, mate...
告诉我 伙计
..how the fuck did you do this?
你到底是怎么做到的
OK.
好吧
Well, we've got all the time in the world, mate.
我们有的是时间 伙计
You're not going anywhere and neither am I, so...
你哪都去不了 我就在这儿跟你耗着 所以
She finally give you the boot, did she?
她最后不要你了 是吧
Oh, yeah. Now the penny's dropping, huh?
现在你终于反应过来了 是吧
Oh, she's a wild one, that one.
干起来她可真是狂野
Holy shit!
我勒个去
Christ is the light of the world.
基♥督♥是世界之光
He is my saviour, my light, my hope, my salvation.
我的救世主 光明 希望与救赎
Christ is the light of the world.
基♥督♥是世界之光
He is my saviour, my light, my hope, my salvation.
我的救世主 光明 希望与救赎
It's a travesty, isn't it?
这真是荒唐至极啊
What's that, mate?
什么意思 伙计
The only cop that knows anything about this
唯一知道真♥相♥的警♥察♥
is the dumbest piece of shit ever to put on a uniform.
竟是个愚蠢至极的家伙 还穿过警服呢
Yeah, except I just filmed this whole freak show, didn't I?
是啊 但我还是把这一切都录了下来 不是吗
This is my lottery ticket, mate.
这就是我命中注定的大奖了 伙计
编号♥ 2743280