OK, that's enough, I think. I'll just take that up to there.
应该洗好了吧 我把花洒放上去
Alright. Let's get you all nice and dry, OK?
好了 我给你擦干身子
Relax, Farida. It's nothing I haven't seen before.
别紧张 法丽达 我都见过了
You're definitely not my type.
你也绝对不是我的菜
I've got it. I've got it.
我来吧 我来
OK.
好的
Oops-a-daisy.
表现很好哦
Ohhh, there we go.
擦好了
OK. Some low-hanging fruit there.
好的 上面还有几滴水
Is this all you've got?
你就只有这些吗
It's all so sad.
也太惨了
I think we need to work on your fashion a little bit.
得给你打扮得潮一点
Yeah. So I hear your son's coming to visit.
我听说你儿子今天要来探视
That's exciting, isn't it?
是不是有点兴奋
She's dying.
它快死了
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
I can feel it too.
我也能感觉到
No, no, no, no, no, no, this can't be it, this can't be it.
不不不 不可能 这不可能
There needs to be another one.
得再有一个果子
There needs to be more, you need to find me another one.
需要更多果子 你得再给我找一个来
Ray, you need to go and find me another one.
雷 你得再去给我找一个来
You need to find me another one!
你得再给我找一个果子
Hey, hey! FIND ME ANOTHER ONE!
再给我找一个
OK, OK, hey, come here, come here, come here, come here!
过来 过来 靠过来
Just... It's OK.
没事的
I'll be back. I'll fix this. Just don't leave the house.
等我回来 我会搞定的 别离开房♥子
Don't leave the house.
别迈出大门
Shit!
该死
Ray. How can I help you?
雷 我能帮你做点啥
Ray, whatever's the matter?
雷 到底怎么回事
I'm sorry, Loris. Where did he die Brett?
抱歉 罗丽丝 布雷特 他在哪死的
After the flood, where was his body found? Was it inside?
洪水过后 在哪发现的他的尸体 是在教堂里面吗
That's... No, I... Or outside?
那 不是 我 还是在外面
I'm not going to discuss this with you.
我懒得和你说这事
For goodness sake, what have you lost?
我的老天爷 你丢什么了
Ray!
雷
This is absurd! What are you looking for?
荒谬至极 你找什么呢
Where was your brother found, Loris?
你哥哥的尸体在哪发现的 罗丽丝
I know how awful this sounds but where was he found?
我知道问这事很过分 但他的尸体到底在哪发现的
He was trying to save the church but I don't know where he died.
他当时想挽救教堂 但我不知道他死哪了啊
And I don't think you should be asking me these questions.
我也觉得你不该问我这些问题
It's insulting.
毫无礼数可言
I guess I was mistaken.
我可能弄错了
I'm sorry.
对不起
The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, amen.
神父 圣子 圣灵在上 阿门
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
神父 求你保佑 我犯下了罪过
Yeah, really?
是吗
And what did you do, old man?
老家伙 你做了什么恶事
I...
我
..miss him, Father.
想他了 神父
I miss him.
我想他
This acquaintance of yours, mate, um, Sam.
小子 你的熟人 山姆
What exactly did you two get up to together,
你俩在一块 除了偷车
besides stealing cars?
到底还干什么了
We shared a bottle of Scotch.
我俩喝了一瓶苏格兰威士忌
Scotch? Whisky, actually.
苏格兰威士忌 实际上就是威士忌
Did he ever attempt anything...
他有没有让你
..inappropriate with you?
干过什么不妥的事
He let me drive Uncle Charlie's car.
他让我开查理叔叔的车
He let you drive his uncle's car?
他让你开他叔叔的车吗
There's no uncle. Uncle Charlie's a lie.
没有什么叔叔 查理叔叔只是谎言
Look, mate, this is a very unstable person
我们说的是一个
that we're talking about, OK,
非常不稳定的人好吧
who is connected to a seriously dangerous criminal.
他和一个十分危险的罪犯有关联
Connected how?
怎么有关的
Connected... Just connected.
就是有关系
You mean like a thoracopagus?
就像联体一样吗
A... A what? Conjoined twins.
什么东西 联体双生儿
In order for that, they'd need to be the same age...
这样的话 他俩年龄得一致
Isaac, I'm being serious, mate.
艾萨克 我说真的 小子
You need to tell me where he is.
你得告诉我他的下落
Never rat on your mates, specially not to cops.
不能背叛兄弟 尤其不能向警♥察♥泄密
Did Sam teach you that?
这是山姆教你的吗
That whole thing about you drinking whisky.
关于你喝威士忌的事
That was a joke, right?
是开玩笑的对吧
Because you never lie. No.
毕竟你从不撒谎 我是不撒谎
But you do. Excuse me?
但是你骗人 你说什么
You said she was only going to the shops, but she wasn't.
你说她只是去商店了 但并非如此
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你说什么呢
Hi, Viv.
薇薇安
No way.
不是吧
Where are you going?
你上哪去
Shame your career sort of fizzled out, eh?
失败了 真是有辱你的职业啊
I guess people just... forgot about you.
估计人们就是把你忘了
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
So long, Gwendolyn Reed.
再见 格温多琳·里德
Like they say in Hollywood, growing old's a bitch.
就像好莱坞常说的 变老苦不堪言
Wait, Sam, Sam! Ohhhh!
等等 山姆
Look what I found in Vivian's room. Mum's mobile phone bill.
看我在薇薇安的屋子里找到什么了 妈妈的手♥机♥账单
Kid, just leave it alone, already. Jesus!
小子 别管这个了 天啊
At 8:36 she got a call from the hospital.
8点36分她接到一通医院打来的电♥话♥
It's 42 kilometres away.
电♥话♥来自42公里之外
Mate, your mum's dead, alright?
兄弟 你妈死了 知道吗
Why would you say that? Just... Listen.
为什么这么说 听好了
Stay the fuck away.
离我远点
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你想的那种人
You don't scare me.
你吓不到我
Max.
麦克斯
What is this?
这是唱哪出
What are you?
你抽什么疯
I'm me.
是我啊
I've never felt more me.
从未如此真实过
Oh, Max.
麦克斯
We loved each other once.
我们曾爱过彼此
We can love each other again. No, no, no, no, no. No.
我们可以旧情复燃 不不不
Tell me...
告诉我
..how is this possible?
这怎么可能呢
Here.
给
Trust me.
相信我
Trust me.
相信我
It's OK.
没事的
Everything's gonna be OK.
一切都会没事的
You stole from me.
你偷我的钱
I... borrowed and I will pay you back the...$40.
那是借 这40块我会还的
$65. $65.
是65块 好 那就65
I promise.
我保证
Oh, my God.
天啊
Please tell me you are not a junkie.
千万别说你是瘾君子
Hey, I got you this.
我给你带了这个
The number eight.
数字8啊
Oh. Infinity.
这样就代表永恒了
It means "without limits".
含义是 无穷无尽
So, your sister Karen.
对了 你姐姐凯伦
Where did she die?
她在哪死的
What?
什么
Your sister.
你姐姐
Karen.
凯伦
Where did she die?
在哪死的
What sort of sick question is that?
这是什么鬼问题
I just want to get to know you better.
我只是想了解下你姐姐