* And I'll be there waiting for you *
记得我会在这等你
* And I'll be there waiting for you... *
记得我会在这等你
I thought it was her. It sounded like her.
我以为那是她 听起来真像她
It looked like her.
看起来也像
Bugger me.
真是头大
Do you mind if I...?
介不介意我
No, go ahead.
没关系 随便
No.
不用了
So Gwen's young again and she's with Max Mckinnon?
现在格温又年轻了 跟麦克斯·麦金农在一起
And he's young too.
他也回到了年轻的样子
But it didn't work on you?
但是你没有变回去
Obviously.
这不明摆着吗
Bugger me.
我真的糊涂了
Whatever she's doing, whoever she's with, it's my fault.
不管她做了什么 跟谁在一起 都是我的错
I gave it to her.
是我给了她果子
She needs this, Viv. It's brought her back to life again.
她需要果子 薇薇安 这使她起死回生
Yes, I know it was Brydon's prints that came back
是的 我知道是布莱登的指纹
but I didn't arrest him.
但我没逮捕他
The bloke I locked up... Jack Meoff?
我关起来的那小子 杰克·莫夫
I know how it sounds, I do,
我知道这听起来不对劲
but how else am I meant to explain this?
但我还能怎么解释呢
I was the only one here.
就我一个人场
You are aware that your CCTV wasn't operational?
你知道你的监控坏了吗
It hasn't worked since the flood.
从发洪水以后就不好用了
This is Mullan, it's not the CIA.
这里是马伦 不是中情局
You know what I think, David?
你知道我怎么想吗 大卫
I think you've had a really tough year.
我觉得你这一年够难了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, it's been a nightmare.
是啊 像噩梦一样
My wife lost her sister. It's been very difficult at home.
我妻子的姐姐死了 家里面很不好过
Suspension for stealing from a crime scene.
因偷窃犯罪现场物品被停职
Working under the influence of an illicit substance.
在违♥禁♥品♥的影响下工作
Oh, no, that... That didn't happen.
不对 那不是真的
It's in your record.
就在你档案里
OK, well, it happened.
好吧 是真的
See, maybe Brydon offered you a way out,
也许布莱登会给你一条出路
a way out of this town, this job.
离开这个镇子 这份工作
It'd be very hard to resist.
那一定很难拒绝吧
Are you saying he tried to pay me off?
你说他想收买♥♥我
That was so primal.
这种做法太原始了
Thank you, Sam.
谢谢你 山姆
Isaac.
艾萨克
Tina.
蒂娜
I promised I'd help him.
我答应过会帮他的
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I've got to find him.
我得去找他
OK, bye.
好吧 拜拜
The national anthem of Brazil.
下面播放巴西国歌♥
Hey, kid!
小子
Oi! Hey, kid!
小子
Ohhh, shit!
坏事了
What's wrong? You alright?
怎么了 你还好吗
Thank you so much, ma'am, that's very kind.
谢谢您 女士 您太好了
Do you need a lift? Yeah. Could you pop the boot?
你需要搭车吗 需要 能麻烦你打开后备箱吗
I think I've done me Achilles.
我应该是撞到跟腱了
Oh, yeah.
好的
I appreciate it. OK.
十分感谢 嗯
Thank you so much. Truly.
太谢谢你了 真的
I really appreciate it.
我真的很感激
Just put her over there.
把它停这儿就好了
Can you just back her up?
你能倒车吗
I want her right in the corner. Yep, that's it.
我想让它刚好停在角落里 对 就这样
And then... No... Back and then come to me.
然后 不 倒车 然后朝我这边开
Yes. Now back.
对 现在倒车
You've driven a car, haven't you?
你开过车的 不是吗
Yes. OK, now back her up.
是的 好的 现在倒车
This way? That way, yes.
这个方向吗 对 就是这个方向
And then just all the way back.
然后一直倒就行了
I'm just gonna lift you up on three, OK?
我数到三就把你抬起来 好吗
One, two, three. OK.
一 二 三 好了
Oh, what have you been eating? You stink, Reggie.
你吃什么了 好臭啊 雷吉
OK, help me out, Reggie, help me out, please.
好的 帮帮忙 雷吉 帮帮忙吧
Feet up, please.
请把腿抬起来
Feet down.
放下吧
And we're off.
我们走吧
This is real, isn't it?
这是真的吧
I'm not dead?
我没有死
Max, I saw you.
麦克斯 我看见你了
That morning in your shed. Do you remember?
那天早上在你的小屋里 你记得吗
With your gun. Don't spoil it.
你拿着枪 别破坏气氛
Was it really that bad?
真的有那么糟吗
I should have never let you go.
我不该让你走的
I should've followed you.
我应该随你而去
Stood up to your parents.
勇敢面对你的父母
Max, promise me.
麦克斯 答应我
Promise me that you'll never, ever try it again.
答应我你再也不会这么做了
I'll never.
不会了
I'll never.
绝不会
You saved me.
你救了我
Look at us now.
看看现在的我们
Maybe this is bloody heaven.
这或许就是天堂了吧
Tonight, the manhunt continues for Tommy Brydon,
今晚将继续进行对汤米·布莱登的追捕
lead suspect in last week's murder
他是上周谋杀案的嫌疑人
of a Melbourne crime boss.
受害者是墨尔本一犯罪头领
Brydon, aged 68, first served time
布莱登 68岁 第一次入狱是因为
for burglary and aggravated assault.
抢劫和严重的人身侵犯
He was last sighted
最后一次看到他
in the western district town of Mullan.
是在马伦镇西区
Police are asking anyone...
警方正在寻找目击证人
You say you spent the night in the office, Dave?
你说你是在警局里过的夜吗 戴夫
That's right.
是的
Because of tension at home?
因为家庭压力
Yes.
对
What sort of tension, Dave?
是哪种压力呢 戴夫
I told you, mate. It's personal.
我说过了 老兄 这是个人隐私
Was it financial? No.
是经济上的吗 不是
Were you fighting over money? No!
你们是为了钱打架吗 不是
And then you woke up here. Yes, Rhonda woke me up.
然后你就在这醒来了 对 朗达把我叫醒的
I've told you that a million times, mate.
我说了无数次了 老兄
I woke up,
我醒来之后
the bloke in the cell that I locked up the night before was gone
那个我前一晚锁在牢里的家伙不见了
and in his place was a naked derro, OK?
变成了个光着身子的乞丐 明白吗
That's all I know. What else do you want me to say?
我就知道这些 你还想让我说什么
That somehow the kid just turned into the old man?
那个小子不知怎么的变成了个老头吗
What, that he had a rough night's sleep,
怎么 他昨晚睡得不好
that he aged?
然后就变老了吗
That he's the same person?
也就是说他是同一个人
Well, Ethical Standards will have to...
那么 按照道德标准就得说
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断一下
We've got an MVA out in the Old Mullan Road.
在老马伦路上出了一起车祸
Griffo? Gladly.
格里菲斯 乐意效劳
Oh, shit! I can't open the door!
我去 我开不开门了
Oh, shit! Kid!
该死 小子
KID!
小子
ISAAC!
艾萨克
Isaac! Hey! Hey!
艾萨克
Kid!
小子
Oh, shit! Come on! Come on!
该死 赶紧打开啊
Come on!
撑住
Zacky, I've got you.
小子 我把你救出来了