剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
死透了也不在乎了
We'll be too dead to care.
船长要我把这个给你
Captain asked me to pass these to you.
新航线
A new course.
船长确认厄卡♥号♥♥航线的最后一部分正确无误吗
The captain accepted the last segment of the Urca route as valid?
有一件事你不该怀疑
One thing you should not doubt.
确信无疑这个词我可不会轻易说出口
Certainty is not a word I throw around lightly.
这条信息 我确信无疑是正确的
Now this information, I am quite certain I have it right.
这个人对待近在咫尺的无尽财富
That man has a strange way of handling
态度还真是奇怪
the prospect of imminent wealth beyond reason.
小姐
Ma'am.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
霍尼戈德船长让我旁听劳伦斯船长
Captain Hornigold asked me to sit in on Captain Lawrence's
出发前最后的准备会议
final preparations before departure.
他们在楼上刚刚结束
They're just finishing upstairs.
我没事
I'm fine.
不管你信不信 这个地方
Believe it or not, this place didn't collapse
不会因为你的离开而崩塌
the moment you walked out the door.
你真认为我担心的是这个地方
You really believe my concern is for this place?
这暴风雨简直是船舶杀手
It's a ship killer out there.
我都不敢想象再往北会是什么样子
I can't even imagine what it's like further north.
你从开始就一直反对抢劫厄卡♥号♥♥
You'd been opposed to hunting the Urca from the beginning.
或许这次上帝站在了你那边
Perhaps God's on your side of this one.
我只是想到了那篇狗屁日志造成的所有麻烦
I just think of all the trouble that fucking schedule caused.
不仅拆散了我和麦克斯
The trouble it caused Max and I.
还有我和你
Caused you and I.
一想到最终可能会徒劳无功...
The thought that it could all end up being for nothing--
也许这些问题根本避免不了
Perhaps the trouble was going to happen anyway.
不管有没有日志
Schedule or no.
或许吧
Perhaps.
你所做的构想明天就要从虚无成为现实
Tomorrow a thing that you conceived out of thin air becomes real.
这件事会给这个地方
A thing that will give this place
一个寻求小小平静的机会
a chance to find some small measure of peace.
这可不是徒劳
That is not nothing.
亨德森
Henderson?
不是亨德森
It wasn't Henderson.
有点像亨德森 哈里森 哈维
It was something like Henderson. Harrison? Harvey?
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥说的是谁
I don't know who the fuck you're talking about.
那个偷瓶子的家伙叫克雷格
The man that nicked that bottle was called Cregg.
克雷格 就是他 克雷格
Cregg! That's him. Cregg.
克雷格先生 卡彭特的大副
Mr. Cregg. Carpenter's mate.
他妈的鼻子跟猎狗那么灵
Had a nose for sniffing out booze
能从打劫的船上嗅出酒来
on a prize ship like a fucking bloodhound.
克雷格 我记得有次撞见他
Oh, Cregg. I remember walking in on him once
在打劫船的贮藏舱里挖东西
digging through a stash on a prize.
他...
He--
他在护壁板后面发现了一瓶酒
he found this bottle of booze behind a baseboard.
他认为船长把最好的酒
Now he's convinced that the prize captain's
给藏起来了
been hiding his best liquor.
然后他拔掉木塞
So he pops the cork
在我们面前喝了一大口
and takes this big swig in front of all of us.
-结果那是尿 -是尿
- And it was piss. - It was piss.
-是啊 克雷格 -克雷格
- Aye, Cregg. - Oh, Cregg.
是我把他带上船的
I brought him over with me, you know.
我们当时还是孩子 在埃弗里手下干活
We served together under Avery when we was kids.
他是我的第一个舍友
He was my first bunkmate.
多年来 他一直在说自己私藏了
For years he went on how he'd got this
巨大的财宝
huge stash hidden away.
而我要比他活得更久
And I should live to survive him
因为有天我会变成有钱人
because one day I will be a rich man.
你知道 他在彭布鲁克死了
As you know, we lost him on the Pembroke.
我把他的柜子打开 你猜我发现了什么
So I open his locker and what do I find?
十二比索 一块坏了的怀表
12 pesos, a busted pocket watch,
还有一封信 上面说
and a letter with instructions
把信送给他在纽约的妹妹
to deliver it to his sister in New York.
臭骗子
Lying sack of shit
克雷格
was Mr. Cregg.
然后我用他的钱给船员买♥♥了酒喝
So I bought the boys a round with the pesos,
把怀表卖♥♥了找了点女人
traded the pocket watch for a bit of tail,
那个冬天我在纽约花了两周
and spent two weeks that winter in New York
想他妈把信送给他妹妹
trying to deliver that fucking letter to his sister.
到处找了个遍
Looked high and low.
都没找到
Never found her.
在回家的路上
So on the way home,
等我们到了开阔的水域
I waited till we were in open water
放眼望去四周全是水
and I could see no land in any direction,
我把信扔到了海里
and I dropped it over the side.
回归大海
Returned to the sea.
我们这辈子没有东西能留下来 对吧
There are no legacies in this life, are there?
没有功业 没有记录
No monuments. No history.
只有水
Just the water.
给予我们
It pays us
又向我们索取
and then it claims us.
将我们整个吞噬
Swallows us whole.
好像我们从没有在人世间走过
As if we'd never been here at all.
我最好回去了
I better be getting back.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么不跟我说一声就让梅普尔顿滚蛋了
How the fuck can you cut Mapleton loose without even telling me?
抱歉 我不知道在这件事上你还是她的代理人
I'm sorry. I wasn't aware you were her attorney in this matter.
她会把鲁南的事在岛上乱说的
She'll run her mouth all over the fucking island about Noonan.
谁在乎
Who cares?
唯一一个真的能给我们惹麻烦的人
The only people who could conceivably make trouble for us
现在正在楼下自愿卖♥♥淫呢
are currently elbow deep in free prostitute downstairs.
更糟的是 你还跟一个妓♥女♥讨论这事
What's worse, you keep counsel with a whore about it.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你觉得你可以信任她吗 白♥痴♥
You think you can trust her, you dumb shit?
你就是为了这个生气吗 为了麦克斯
That's what this is about? Max?
你操了她 是不是
You fucked her, didn't you?
上帝啊 我真是服了你
Jesus H. Christ. I can't win with you.
她跟男人们在帐篷里的时候你说 "走 杰克
She's in the camp with the men and it's, "Come on, Jack,
我们去杀光所有人 看看能不能把她救出来
let's go kill everybody and see if we can't get her out of there.
希望你别介意 我替你做了决定"
Hope you don't mind. Made that decision on your behalf."
现在把她救出来了 顺便还让我们挣点小钱
And now she's out, making us a small fortune, by the way,
可你又不高兴了
and you're pissed off about that, too.
你♥他♥妈♥能不能想好到底要怎么样
Might you consider making up your fucking mind about it, please?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ 杰克 -"去你♥妈♥的♥ 杰克"
- Fuck you, Jack. - "Fuck you, Jack."
我就知道 反正都是我的错
Yes, I know. Fuck me.
听着
Listen here!
等我们越过前方的浪峰 看到停泊的厄卡♥号♥♥
When we crest the point ahead and spot the Urca in anchor,
就对它展开最后的追击
we'll begin our final run at her.
-你来接手 -西班牙国旗会迷惑对方船长
- Take it. - The Spanish banner may earn us a few hundred yards
在他认出我们并开火之前
of confusion before the captain
我们也许能前进几百码
identifies us and opens fire.
所以我们要迅速靠近
So we'll close fast on her,
炮轰它的井栅
hammer her well with our guns,
冲上甲板肉搏
and then take the fight to her decks.
这场战斗将是生死之战
That fight will be the fight of our lives,
不容有失
make no mistake.
但如果战斗胜利 荣华富贵享之不尽
But on the other side lies paradise.
咱们到时见
I'll see you there.
德·格鲁特先生
Mr. De Groot?
全体船员注意
A full complement, if you please.
给游侠号♥发信♥号♥♥
Signal the Ranger.
-是 船长 -全速前进 最后接近
- Aye, captain. - Full sail, final approach.
查看一下我们的位置
Check our position.
-就是这里 -再查
- This is the course. - Well, check it again.
船长 这就是你要求的位置
Captain, this is the location you requested.
你的真实货单 你的伪造货单
Your true manifest. Your false manifest.
以及最重要的 你的贿赂金
And, most importantly, your bribe money.
祝你成功 船长
Godspeed, Captain.
我们也许应该再过一遍细节
Perhaps we should go over the details one more time.
港务长叫辛格
The harbormaster's name is Singer.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表