剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
就说明你是支持弗林特船长的
when you assaulted my captain the other night.
我们怎么知道你不会为了你支持的那一方
What's to stop you from altering the terms of the deal
事后更改条款
after the fact to see it suit a more favored party?
如果我们的交易有一位
I'd feel much better if our deal
更公正的担♥保♥人我会更放心
had a more impartial guarantor.
你脑子里有什么人选吗
And who did you have in mind?
这里唯一一个不会因为生计
The only person around here that isn't beholden
而欠格斯里小姐人情的人
to Miss Guthrie for their livelihood.
-就是她的父亲 -你♥他♥妈♥的逗我呢
- Her father. - Are you fucking kidding me?
如果你计划干这烂事
What have we been doing here all day
那我们一整天都在干嘛
if you're planning on pulling this shit?
肯定可以说服他下山来
Certainly he can be persuaded to come down off the mountain,
为条约作保 并保佑我们此事成功
as it were, and bless our little arrangement.
除非有什么是我不知道的
Unless I'm missing something.
我父亲不知道这件事
My father doesn't know about this.
我懂了
I see.
但是我向你保证条款会被执行
But you have my word these terms shall be honored.
或许我们该重新讨论下条款
Perhaps it would be wise to revisit our terms
考虑到这风险才是上策
to account for this added risk.
谁也不用讨论了 都他妈说定了
No one's revisiting shit. We had a fucking deal.
我听够了
I've heard enough.
条款挺好的
The terms are fine.
她的保证我信得过
Her word's good enough for me.
你也就信得过
And it's good enough for you, too.
那现在
Well...
我们能就这么说定了吗
Can we consider this a deal?
我就快要成功了
I was getting somewhere.
你倒是从来不吃亏 杰克
You're too clever for your own good, Jack.
不管怎样 我们的钱看来会越来越多了
Regardless, our fortunes appear to be on the rise.
所以
So...
也许你该把昨晚的烂摊子收拾了
Perhaps it's time you finished cleaning up last night's mess
不然等有人发现
before someone finds out
我们所达成的一切都会灰飞烟灭
and everything we've achieved here goes up in smoke.
她任你处置了 船长
She's all yours, Captain.
你要理解
You do understand
我别无他法
I had no choice.
你要为你的所作所为
What you did,
做出解释
it required an answer.
我一直想问你
I've been meaning to ask you.
我们共同的朋友
Our mutual friend,
她在你门前安排了守卫
she put guards at your door,
想保护你
tried to protect you.
然而你还是逃走了
Yet you left anyway.
为什么
Why?
你还用问吗
You really have to ask?
她抛下你时
How did you feel
你是什么感觉
when she threw you aside?
她穿好衣服后带她上船
When she's ready, get her on a boat.
船长 我不是说这种"收拾"
Captain, this isn't what I meant by cleaning up.
万一她回来怎么办
What if she comes back?
不会的
She won't.
天黑后行动
Do it after dark.
别惊动人
And do it quietly.
巴洛太太
Mrs. Barlow.
抱歉 你在等人的话我可以下次再来
I'm sorry. You're expecting company. I can return another time.
兰伯里克牧师 你已经接连好几个月
Pastor Lambrick, you have happened by here
每周三都来这了
every Wednesday for months now.
我连装吃惊都装累了
I've grown tired of acting surprised,
所以本周三我一定要
so I have instead decided this Wednesday
好好招待你
to receive you properly.
抱歉啊 看来我成你的负担了
I beg your pardon. I'm afraid I've become a burden.
那倒没有
Far from it.
我们聊聊吧
I look forward to our conversations.
请坐
Please, sit?
这周的布道稿吗
This week's sermon?
你帮我提提意见吧
Your thoughts are always enlightening.
复活节 已经复活节啦
Easter. Is it Easter already?
基♥督♥爱罪人 这份爱是他忍♥受痛苦的
"It is Christ's love of sinners that gave him the strength
力量源泉
to endure his agony.
这是最真挚的爱
This, the truest form of love,
贯通苦难的大爱
love through suffering--"
这话你信吗
Do you believe this?
这不是信不信的问题
It's not to be believed or disbelieved.
这是上帝的福音真言 不是吗
It's God's gospel truth, is it not?
你的肚脐如圆杯[雅歌♥]"Thy navel is like a round goblet
不缺调和的酒
which wanteth not liquor.
你的腰如一堆麦子
Thy belly is like a heap of wheat
周围有百合花
set about with lilies.
你的两乳好像一对小鹿
Thy breasts are like two fawns,
就是母鹿双生的
twins of a gazelle.
你的身量好像棕树
Thy stature is like that of a palm tree
你的两乳好像葡萄累累下垂
and thy breasts like clusters of grapes.
我要上这棕树
I will go up the palm tree
抓住树上的果子
and take hold of its fruits."
这也是上帝说的
God wrote that, too.
真爱未必要经受苦难
True love shouldn't require suffering.
当然你也不一定要听我的
And you don't have to take my word for it.
还要茶吗
More tea?
实话说 我今天来除了让你看布道稿
I must confess there is an ulterior motive for my visit today
的确另有所图
beyond the content of my sermon.
是吗
Is that so?
我的教民之间传言
There are whispers among my flock
皇家海军的一艘船
that a ship of the Royal Navy
最近停泊在哈伯岛
docked in Harbour Island recently.
斯卡伯勒号♥
The Scarborough.
他们说国王要在这建立殖民统治
They say the king means to reassert colonial rule here.
也许很快就来了
Perhaps soon.
这是现世的审判 与来世无关
Judgment in this world, not the next.
当这审判到来时
For those who are a part of my flock
作为我的教民
when that judgment arrives,
他们的忠诚便不会受到怀疑
their righteousness will almost certainly go beyond doubt.
对我来说没那么简单
It's not quite that simple for me.
是他强留你在这儿吗
Is he keeping you here?
再见 牧师先生
Good day, Pastor.
你好啊 杰克
Hello, Jack.
先生们
Gentlemen.
虽说是船长把她带来的
The captain might have brought her here...
但啥时候放了她可是我们说了算
But it's up to us when we're done with her.
船长 水手们 你快来 该死
Captain, the men. I need you now. Oh, shit.
埃莉诺 等等
Eleanor, wait.
-该死 -妈的
- Fuck. - Shit.
滚开
Fuck you!
是你干的
You did this.
你们听仔细了
Listen to me very carefully.
你们所有人 全船人
You are, all of you, this whole crew,
你们死定了
as of right now finished!
你们什么都卖♥♥不出 什么都买♥♥不到
You will not sell anything. You will not buy anything.
-连饭都没得吃 -埃莉诺
- You will not eat anything. - Eleanor.
除非...
Unless--
除非你们现在决定
Unless you decide right now
选出一名新船长
to elect yourselves a new captain.
除非你们决定加入弗林特船长的团队
Unless you decide to join the crew of Captain Flint.
加入他的团队
You will join his crew
你们的船任由他处置
and you will grant him disposal of your ship.
怎么样呢
So what will it be?
跟着原来的船长做乞丐
Beggars under an old captain?
还是跟着新船长大富大贵
Or rich men under a new one?
你去哪
Where are you going?
敢迈一步 你就死定了
You move, you die.
他妈的滚远点
Get the fuck away from her!
对不起
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表