剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
that will be Whitehall's choice.
我能接受赦免 封地
I'd settle for a pardon, title on lands,
以及一位我信得过的总督
and a governor that I could trust.
其他人也大多会接受这样的条款
And so would most of the men out there.
他们不是牲畜 斯科特先生
They're not animals, Mr. Scott.
他们只是缺乏希望的普通人
They're men starved of hope.
若还他们以希望
Give that back to them,
谁知道会有怎样的结果呢
who's to say what could happen?
为什么要这么做
Why do this?
为什么选这
Why here?
希腊伊萨卡岛之王 曾参与特洛伊战争
在奥德修斯重返伊萨卡岛的归途中
Odysseus, on his journey home to Ithaca,
曾偶遇一鬼魂
was visited by a ghost.
鬼魂告诉他 在他重返故里
The ghost tells him that once he reaches his home,
杀尽所有敌人
once he slays all his enemies
肃清家门后
and sets his house in order,
在歇息前他必须再做一件事
he must do one last thing before he can rest.
鬼魂让他拿起一支船桨
The ghost tells him to pick up an oar
往内陆深处走
and walk inland.
一直走
And keep walking
直到有人将船桨误认作铲子
until somebody mistakes that oar for a shovel.
因为那地方的人
For that would be the place that no man
都不曾经历过大海的磨练
had ever been troubled by the sea.
他在那里终能乐享安宁
And that's where he'd find peace.
我最终所要的也仅此而已
In the end, that's all I want.
远离大海 乐享安宁
To walk away from the sea and find some peace.
我们找到了
I think we found it.
找到什么了
Found what?
有人偷了我的厄卡日程表
The Urca's schedule was taken from me.
你打算瞒我到什么时候
When were you planning on mentioning that?
一切都在掌控之下
Everything's under control.
我们很快就能将其寻回
We're close to recovering it.
韦恩刚在妓院和弗雷泽会面了
Vane just met with Frasier at the brothel.
我想他就是买♥♥家
I assume he's the buyer.
我们没找着那小贼
We missed the thief,
但他让一个妓♥女♥做交易的中间人
but he's using a whore as a go-between.
我让比利留在那观察情况
I left Billy to keep an eye on things.
如果我们现在动身
If we get moving,
还有可能抢先他们一步
there's half a chance to get in front of this.
找到那厨子
Find the cook...
好极了 也许你能让她坦白一切
Good. Maybe you can get her to talk.
-我没事 -去你♥妈♥的♥没事
- I'm fine. - Huh, the fuck you are.
她差点死在韦恩船长手上
She nearly got herself killed by Captain Vane.
我想知道原因
I want to know why.
让我们单独谈谈 鲁南
Leave us alone, Noonan.
走吧
Come on.
-麦克斯 我... -你来得正好
- Max, I... - I'm glad you are here.
我正想叫你过来
I was going to send word for you.
我们要做一个决定
You and I have a decision to make
而且必须马上做出决定
and it must be made right now.
我马上就能通过一项交易
I'm about to receive a great deal of money
收获一大笔钱
for a service I provided.
麦克斯 我要你把日程表给我
Max, I need you to give me the schedule.
弗林特的日程表
Flint's schedule.
你今天早上说有办法摆脱鲁南
When you were talking this morning about being free from Noonan,
说的就是这事 对吧
that's what you meant, wasn't it?
你怎么会知道这事
How do you know this?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
麦克斯 弗林特需要那页纸
Max, Flint needs that page.
这批战利品价值连城
The money he can get from his prize,
能让这地方一直繁盛下去
it can give this place a future.
也能许我们一个幸福的未来
It can give us a future here.
如果那页纸没有交到韦恩手上
If the page isn't delivered to Vane,
他会杀了我
he will kill me.
我能保护你
I can protect you.
斯科特也能保护你 你得相信我
Scott can protect you. You have to trust me.
和我一起离开吧
Leave with me.
-什么 -我已经备好了船
- What? - I have a boat waiting.
我的报酬足够我们开始新的生活
I will have enough money for us to start anew.
-但我不能离开这 -为什么
- But I can't leave here. - Why not?
因为我费尽大半生
Because I've spent my life
试图在此有所建树
trying to build something here.
这地方是我的一切 我不能就这样离开
It's all I have. I can't just walk away.
这地方并不是你的一切
It is not all you have!
埃莉诺 这里不过是片沙地
Eleanor, this place is just sand.
它无法回应你的爱
It cannot love you back.
你知道的 你得明白这点
You know this. You must know this.
你父亲抛弃了你
Your father left you.
你的母亲也被从你身边夺走
Your mother was taken from you.
你失去了所有你爱的人
Everyone you have ever loved you have lost
这让你惊恐万分
and it terrifies you.
但我不同
But not me.
我永远 永远都不会离开你
I will never, ever leave you.
我爱你
I love you.
格斯里小姐
Miss Guthrie.
你把他们带来了
You brought them here?
我...
I...
现在就跟我走
Come with me. Right now.
船已经等着了 我们可以远离这个地方
The boat is waiting. We can be free of this place.
一起生活
We can have a life together.
就从这一刻开始
And it can start this very minute.
只要你点头
All you have to do is say yes.
放我们自♥由♥
Set us both free.
进来
Come in.
麦克斯 我要你告诉我那页日志在哪
Max, I need you to tell me where the page is.
如果我不说呢
And if I don't, then what?
这事不必搞得很难看
This doesn't have to go badly.
我要她说出口
I want her to say it.
我要她说 她为了拯救这个地方
I want her to say that she would sit there and watch
愿意坐视不理你们对我的严刑拷打
as you beat the answer out of me to save this place.
说啊
Say it.
你说啊
Say it.
日落后在沉船残骸交易
The wrecks at sundown.
-麦克斯 别这样 -滚出去
- Max, please. - Get the fuck out.
我的话是真心的 我可以保护你
I meant what I said. I can protect you.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out!
-害怕吗 杰克 -拜托
- Frightened, Jack? - Please.
这里除了老烟鬼
There's nothing in there but opium addicts,
疯子以及自认为
lunatics, and men who
高人一等无需戴套的人外一无所有
thought themselves too good to wear a condom.
珍珠
The pearls.
他让你把珍珠给我
He says you give me the pearls.
他还说什么了吗
Did he say anything else?
别 我要他现身
No. I want him out here.
船长
Captain.
我知道你能听到
I know you can hear me!
想要钱的话 就他妈给老子滚出来
You want your money, you show your fucking face!
这生意只能这么做
That's the only way this gets done.
船长 恐怕我们的朋友
Captain, I'm afraid our friend out there
现在手握所有的筹码
has all the leverage in this particular situation.
我们可以诅咒大喊 生气跳脚
Now, we can rail and shout and stamp our feet,
但都改变不了现状
but that doesn't change the fact
除非我们给这老兄...
that unless we give this fellow--
你刚说到哪了
You were saying?
快出来见我
Now, come out here and face me
否则就别想要这些珍珠了
or these pearls go back where they belong!
操
Fuck.
查尔斯 今晚这笔交易一定要做成
Charles, it is important this deal goes through tonight.
这份潜在的战利品能改变一切
This is a potential prize that changes everything for us.
别毁了...
Do not scuttle it by...
他让你把珍珠给我
He says you give me the pearls.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表