剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
你为了私利把我最好的妓♥女♥之一给带走了
You took one of me best whores for your private use.
她一天不在我篷子里 我就他妈的赔钱
Every day she's not under my roof costs me money.
等等 听我说
Wait, listen to me!
会有人被偷偷算计而死的
Good men will die for some hidden agenda,
姓巴洛那个女人的算计
the Barlow woman's agenda.
一切都会好起来的
Things will get better here.
我保证一定会
I promise you they will.
我们需要更多的物品
We'll need some additional items.
新炮 十二磅的
New guns, 12-pounders.
会给你的
You'll have it.
你想要我把我船上的火炮交到一个海盗的手里
You want the guns from my ship to hand over to a pirate?
没错
That is correct.
帮帮我 斯科特先生
Help me, Mr. Scott.
拜托你帮我救她
Please, help me save her.
换我接♥班♥吧
Why don't I take over?
是安德洛玛刻号♥ 不可能
The Andromache. It can't be.
布莱森船长还来不及卸货呢
Captain Bryson hasn't had time to unload.
他没卸货 船正向远方驶去
He didn't. She's riding low.
火炮还在船上
Those guns are still on board.
-我们要怎么办 -把火炮拿回来
- What are we going to do? - Get them back.
船长
Captain?
我们朝东北偏北以六海里稳速前进
We're steady at six knots, north by northeast.
你不相信我 对吧
You don't trust me, do you?
运气好的话 我们很快就能看见安德洛玛刻号♥
With any luck, we'll sight the Andromache soon.
战斗马上就要打响
The battle will begin.
你和我将各司其职
You and I will have our roles to play.
但先让我们坦诚相待
We have the chance for a few minutes' honesty first.
坦诚
Honesty?
昨天有水手因为我们求快不求稳地修船而死
Men died yesterday careening our ship faster than was safe.
今天又将有水手
Men are going to die today
为攻击那艘商船而死
attacking that merchant ship out there,
而他们至死都不知自己因谎言而丧命
and they'll die not knowing it was all based on a lie.
谎言
A lie?
我们甚至不知道厄卡♥号♥♥的行程是否准确
We don't even know if the Urca's schedule is accurate.
我们完全靠那个厨子
We're completely relying on the cook.
你怎能装出深信不疑的样子
How can you just pretend you have no doubts about any of this?
多年的练习
Years of practice.
人总有疑惑 比利
There's always doubt, Billy.
正常人都不否认
No sane man would deny that.
但好船长也不会明说
No good captain would acknowledge it.
比如我们目前的航线
Take our present route, for instance.
我们朝东北偏北航行
We tacked north by northeast,
这是对安德洛玛刻号♥来说最快的航线
along Andromache's best point of sail.
如果你是布莱森 这样抉择是明智的
If you're Bryson, that's the smart course.
-没错啊 -他知道我知道这点
- Yeah... - Well, he knows that I know that.
那他是否会考虑朝着西北
So wouldn't he have at least considered heading northwest
沿着海岸而行
to follow the coast,
趁黑甩掉我们呢
lose us in the dark?
或者朝正东行驶 与我们擦肩而过
Or due east on the chance that we might sail right past him?
不管怎样 都有三分之一的几率
There must be at least one chance in three
海平面将一直空空如也
that that horizon will remain bare
我们永远都见不到安德洛玛刻号♥
and we'll never see the Andromache again.
这就是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
但知道这些 对想要在船上
But what good would that knowledge do
专心工作的船员有什么好处呢
for any man on this crew trying to focus on doing his job?
船员需要一个明确的目标
This crew needs certainty,
而我也需要他们的支持来达成目标
and I need their support to achieve an end
这样对大家都好
which is in all our best interests.
所以我们要做出样子来
So we dance the dance.
任何领导者都会这么做
Never was there a Caesar that couldn't sing the tune.
巴洛太太是谁
Who's Mrs. Barlow?
你听到那些流言了是吧
You've heard the stories, haven't you?
她是个把我灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给了恶魔的女巫
She's a witch who pledged my soul to the devil,
并且用婴儿的血液为我净身
and anoints me with the blood of infants
让我在战斗中确保安全
to keep me safe in battle.
-拜托 我又不蠢 -没错 你是不蠢
- Come on, I'm not stupid. - No, you're not.
所以你大概也猜到了
So you can probably guess it isn't as much fun
讲述你的船长跟一位同样爱好书籍的
to tell stories about how your captain makes a home,
清教♥徒♥女子结合的故事 没多大意思
with a nice Puritan woman who shares his love of books.
这就是真♥相♥吗
Is that the truth?
有帆
Sails!
各就各位
Man your posts!
就位
Posts!
看看
Have a look.
是安德洛玛刻号♥
It's the Andromache!
这主意真♥他♥妈♥笨到家了
Well, this is a stupid fucking idea.
考虑到我们现在的处境
Given the straits we're in,
我认为没有这一说
I would suggest there is no such thing.
如果我们不尽快找到赚钱的方法
If we don't find a way to earn an income and soon,
我们连最后剩下的几个船员都保不住
we will lose what little we have left of a crew.
或者会更糟
Or worse yet,
就是我们会被剩下的船员吃掉
we will be eaten by what little we have left of a crew.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
亲爱的 这是经过你同意的
You gave him permission, dear.
我们得言而有信
We must stand by our word.
但我说他能用一根手指插♥我♥ 不是三根
But I said he could put one finger in my bum, not three.
那么下次按插了几根手指来收钱
Then next time, charge him by the digit.
梅普尔顿太太 借一步说话
Mrs. Mapleton, a word, please.
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
鲁南先生公开表示不让你进来 难道不是吗
Mr. Noonan expressly forbade it, did he not?
鲁南先生似乎改变心意了
It turns out Mr. Noonan has had a change of heart.
转让 这是怎么回事
A transfer? What is this?
女士 这意味着
It means, madam,
我们和鲁南先生因为个妓♥女♥而起的纠纷
that the dispute over the whore with Mr. Noonan has been settled
在我们同意买♥♥下他的产业后
through an agreement to purchase this establishment
一笔勾销了
from him... by us.
-鲁南先生把酒馆卖♥♥给你们了 -是的 女士
- Noonan sold you the inn? - Yes, ma'am.
那他现在在哪里
And where is he now?
听他说话的腔调
From the tone in his voice,
鲁南先生似乎恨不得离这
it sounded as if Mr. Noonan couldn't wait to be rid of this place
离那个吵得跟猪一样的老鸨越远越好
and of its screeching pig of a bawd.
他的原话 不是我说的
His words, not mine.
我最后一次见他时 他正想办法去皇家港口
The last I saw him, he was seeking passage to Port Royal,
从那再去哪就没人知道了
and then to who knows where.
你的意思是 鲁南先生
You're telling me that Mr. Noonan,
他在几个小时前
who just a few hours ago
还想把你们船长打成肉饼
had the intent of seeing your captain beaten to a pulp,
现在却决定把他毕生事业卖♥♥给你们
that Mr. Noonan decided instead to sell you his life's work?
是的
Yes.
你觉得就凭张纸条
And you expect me to accept it
我就会相信你吗
based on a piece of paper and your word?
并且指望我在傻子都能看出有问题的情况下
And to keep my mouth shut about it
对此保持缄默吗
when any half-wit can see that there's foul play at hand?
对
Yes.
我要涨工资
I want a raise.
-你以前赚多少 -利润的百分之三
- What did you make before? - Three percent of gross.
我分你四成
I'll give you 40.
欢迎加入 乖儿子
Welcome aboard, sonny.
我们现在是妓院的新老板了
We are the proud new owners of a brothel.
但愿没人注意到
Let's hope no one notices.
一整个上午都没人见到过斯科特
No one has seen or heard from Scott all morning.
他一定和布莱森一起走了
He must have left with Bryson.
你确定他没告诉你这么做的原因吗
You're certain he said nothing to you about why he would do this?
没有 小姐
Nothing, ma'am.
-在我意识到出什么事前 -给我备马
- Before I knew what was happening-- - Get my horse ready.
我要去见我父亲
I'm going to see my father.
我要知道这他妈是怎么回事
I want to know what the fuck's going on here.
你好
Hello.
你♥他♥妈♥在我办公室干什么
What the fuck are you doing in my office?
弗林特把我栓这儿的
Flint stashed me here.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表