剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
船长休姆也该让你明白了
the captain of the Scarborough told you as much.
国王给我们打上海盗的烙印
When a king brands us pirates,
他不是想把我们变成敌人
he doesn't mean to make us adversaries.
也不是想把我们变成罪犯
He doesn't mean to make us criminals.
而是想把我们变成野兽
He means to make us monsters.
只有这样 他那些敬畏上帝
For that's the only way his God-fearing,
交付税金的子民们
taxpaying subjects
才会需要那些保护自己财产的人
can make sense of men who keep what is theirs
而无所畏惧
and fear no one.
我说战争就要来了
When I say there's a war coming,
指的不是斯卡伯勒号♥
I don't mean with the Scarborough.
也不是指乔治国王或者英国
I don't mean with King George or England.
文明就要来了
Civilization is coming,
而它要灭绝我们
and it means to exterminate us.
如果我们想活下去
If we are to survive,
就得拥立我们自己的国王
we must unite behind our own king.
我们没有国王
We have no kings here.
我就是你们的王
I am your king.
船员被召集起来开会
The crew is assembled for council.
辛格尔顿先生提出投票
Mr. Singleton has called for a vote
选他为这些船员的新任船长
to select himself as the new captain of this crew.
我需要点时间
I need a minute.
理查德怎么样了
What happened with Richard?
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
你不是说会处理好的吗
I thought you said you'd deal with this.
失败了
It fell through.
你得想想该怎么跟他们说
You need to figure out what you're gonna say to them.
他们又不在乎我说什么
They don't care about anything I have to say.
那就让他们在乎
Well, you need to make 'em care!
不然真不知道接下来会怎样
Or I don't know what happens next.
我还能再拖上几分钟
I can stall 'em for a few more minutes.
我很抱歉
And I am sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
最近收获单薄
For the short hauls.
还给大家添了不少麻烦
For the trouble I've caused.
最重要的是
But most importantly,
我好像忽视了你们
for the disregard it seems I've shown you.
一艘船上最重要的就是信任
The most important element of a healthy ship is trust.
人与人之间的信任
Trust between men.
船长与船员之间的信任
Trust between captain and crew.
没有信任
Without it,
这艘船就不会有好结果
a ship is doomed.
过去几个月
For the past few months,
我们其实是在寻找一份
you and I have been on the trail
价值连城的战利品
of a prize so rich,
足以颠覆整个世界
it could upset the very nature of our world.
为此
And for that reason,
我认为有必要保密
I felt it necessary to keep it secret.
我不相信你们
I didn't trust you.
这是我的过错
And that was my mistake.
现在我要宣布 这份战利品
Right now I would like to tell you that that prize
近在眼前 触手可及
is within our grasp and we are close.
唾手可得
So close.
但看来我决定保密
But it would appear that my concerns
似乎并不为过
about secrecy had merit.
这艘船上有人发现了我的计划
Someone on this crew discovered my plans...
将这份日志上寻找战利品
and tore from this log the very page
不可或缺的那一页撕了下来
necessary to discover that prize.
为一己私欲偷走了
Stole it for their own gain.
从我们手上偷走了
Stole it from us.
然后
And then
激发你们的怨恨以掩饰罪行
stoked your resentment to cover his crime...
把自己捧上船长之位
and make himself your captain.
什么
What?
我不知道他在说什么
I don't know what he's talking about.
这可是非常严重的指控 船长
That's a very serious accusation, captain.
偷窃是要处以死刑的
Thievery is punishable by death.
诬告也是
As is a false accusal of the same.
照规矩
Then, as per the articles,
被告有权选择
the accused has a choice.
他可以接受审判
He can submit to a trial.
由谁审判 你吗
With who as judge? You?
不行
No.
门都没有
No fucking way.
那就拔剑吧
Then swords.
也许这样更好
Perhaps it's better this way.
杀了你永除后患
Be rid of you once and for all.
上啊
Come on!
上啊 辛格尔顿
Come on, Singleton!
站起来
Get up!
上啊
Come on!
是遭窃的那一页
It's the stolen page.
朋友们
Friends,
兄弟们
brothers...
我们要寻找的战利品
the prize that you and I have been pursuing...
是厄卡·德·利马号♥
is L'Urca de Lima.
巨舰
The Hulk.
一件价值连城的战利品
A prize of almost unimaginable value.
现在这页纸在我们手上
Now with this page securely in our possession,
我们可以开始猎宝了
we can begin our hunt.
我们一定会成功
And we will succeed
不计代价
no matter the cost.
不论险阻
No matter the struggle.
我保证人人有份
I will see that prize is yours.
我不止要让你们富贵
I'm not just gonna make you rich.
不止要让你们强大
I'm not just gonna make you strong.
还要让你们成为新世界的王者
I'm gonna make you the princes of the New World.
弗林特 弗林特 弗林特
Flint! Flint! Flint! Flint!
弗林特 弗林特
Flint! Flint! Flint!
他在楼下
He's downstairs.
有什么能帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
也许我们能互相帮助
Perhaps we can help each other.
我手上有件东西你可能有兴趣
I think I have something you might want to buy.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表