剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
I don't know. I don't much give a shit.
今天下午自己乘个小船走了
Left alone on a skiff this afternoon.
但是如果他回来
But if he returns,
哈蒙德又会多个帮手
he'll be another one standing at Hamund's side.
如果他们已经对你有疑心
If you're already suspected by the men,
那无论哈蒙德怎么消失的
what's to say they don't suspect you
他们不都会怀疑你吗
no matter how Hamund were to disappear?
怀疑了不就会质问你吗
What's to say that suspicion doesn't lead to questions?
最后不就追踪到我头上了吗
And what's to say those questions don't lead to me?
你♥他♥妈♥就是个缩头乌龟
You fucking coward.
为什么 因为我思考过
Why? Because I've used my head
避免错上加错吗
before making this mess even worse?
因为你满嘴假情假义
'Cause for all your shit, all your posturing,
你根本不想帮她
you won't lift a finger to help her.
我不是这个意思
I didn't say that.
你说我的计划太危险
You said my plan was too dangerous.
你的计划还不够危险
Your plan isn't dangerous enough.
你们还剩下八个船员
Eight men left on your crew.
八个人支持哈蒙德 你自己说的
Eight men who support Hamund. You said it yourself.
我们杀了他 他们都不会放过我们
We kill him, they all become threats to both of us.
-这主意太蠢 -那你♥他♥妈♥有什么好主意
- It's foolish. - Then what the fuck would you suggest?
你要想杀哈蒙德
You want to kill Hamund,
就得把他们全杀了
then you have to kill them all.
他们全都要在今晚消失
They disappear all at once tonight
而又不会牵扯我们俩
with neither of us implicated.
他们有八个人
There's eight of them.
警惕性很高 这做不到
Their guard is up. It's impossible.
不是做不到
It's not impossible.
只是需要一点帮助
We just need a little help.
我不知道还能怎么回答
I don't know how else to say this
只能说 不行
except no.
还有 操 不行
I suppose there's fuck, no.
或者是 滚你♥妈♥的♥
Or fuck you.
我觉得你没听懂
I think you misunderstand.
我不是求你帮我
I wasn't asking you to help me.
我是赐你个机会帮我
I was granting you the opportunity to help me.
但是现在 你态度不好
But now, because of your tone,
我不想这么大方了
I'm disinclined to be so generous.
你说什么
Beg pardon?
你现在要求我
Now you'll beg me for it.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
很久之前 你向弗林特
All those days ago when you first proposed
提出这个安排
this arrangement of yours to Flint--
你要留在船员中
Remaining with his crew,
不透露日程表最后一部分信息
holding onto the last piece of the schedule
免得你被他干掉
to ensure you weren't disposed of--
他问 等事情办妥后
When he asked you what's to stop him from killing you
为什么不杀了你 你记得你怎么回答的吗
when all's said and done, do you remember your answer?
不 但是我猜你记得
No, but I'm guessing you do.
我记得你说
I believe you said,
那时我们没准成朋友了
"We might be friends by then."
不好意思 你想说什么
I'm sorry, what are you driving at?
你现在了解他了
You've spent enough time with the man now.
你觉得他是那种
Does he strike you as the type of person
不论在什么情况下
who would ever under any circumstance
留你个活口到处晃悠的人吗
leave a loose end like you walking around?
我听你的话解禁了查尔斯·韦恩后
When I took your advice and lifted the ban on Charles Vane,
岛上的贸易又一次以我为中心
I became the center of all commerce on this island again.
你可不想和我作对
Someone you don't want as an enemy.
弗林特也不想和我作对
Someone Flint doesn't want as an enemy.
在我看来 我是世界上唯一一个
The way I see it, I may be the only person in this world
能阻止他杀你的人了
who can dissuade him from killing you.
我来这里之前
I had a very different life
和我丈夫一起
before I came here,
过着和这非常不同的生活
a life I shared with my husband.
他是个特别的人
He was a special man,
满腹经纶
a man of ideas...
对世界
About the world,
自然法则很有见解
about the order of things.
作家 艺术家 科学家
Writers, artists, men of science--
每晚都聚集在我们的客厅
They'd fill our drawing room night after night
交谈 争论
to talk and argue.
有时也只听他一个人说
Sometimes just to listen to him.
从某种意义上说 他和你一样
In some ways he was like you--
为人指点迷津
a shepherd to his flock.
他肯定会乐于认识你的
He would have loved to have met you.
我
Me?
你觉得我喜欢唱反调
You think I can play devil's advocate.
而托马斯会与你
Thomas would have played that game with you
从早辩到晚
from dusk until dawn.
他会让你尊崇的一切
And everything you hold sacred,
变得破烂不堪
he'd leave in tatters.
他不会利用仇恨或恶意
Not from malice or hate,
而是用你的爱
but from love.
用你想摆脱羞耻的愿望
From a desire to see the yoke of shame lifted from your shoulders.
你认为我觉得羞耻
You think I am ashamed?
我丈夫和我很幸福
My husband and I were happy.
但是在伦敦 幸福的生活
But in London, a happy life
常常是危险的
can often be a very dangerous thing.
是人们根本不能容忍♥的
Something that other people simply cannot abide.
托马斯为此付出了极大的代价
Thomas learned that lesson all too well.
弗林特船长是托马斯最亲密的朋友
Captain Flint was Thomas's closest friend.
我丈夫死后 为了我的安全着想
And after his death, he saw fit
他认为应该把我带到这来
to spirit me here for my own safety.
弗林特带你来这的吗
Flint brought you here?
你说得对 我搞不懂
You're right, I don't understand.
我刚才说了 弗林特船长拯救了我
I just told you. Captain Flint is my deliverer.
其它的你没必要明白
There's nothing more you need to understand.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
我担心你的安危
I'm concerned for your safety.
天色已晚
It's late.
孤男寡女 这不妥当
You knew I'd be alone. It's inappropriate.
你来这不是为了保护我 牧师
You're not here because you want to protect me, Pastor.
是为了和我做♥爱♥
You're here because you want to fuck me.
你说什么 我们要悬在空中
I'm sorry. We dangle?
四个人悬吊在船上
Four men suspended over the side.
斧子砍 钻头钻 发动攻击
Axes, augers, charges.
从那个洞下手很快就能打通
It's a rapid penetration to get a charge through the hole.
造成破坏 分散注意力
Cause disruption, distraction
同时 我们通过底舱前往加固舱
while we move on the bunker through the hold below.
我看艾弗里试过一次
Saw Avery try it once.
-成功了吗 -我说我看他试过
- And it worked? - I said I saw it tried.
有自告奋勇的吗
Volunteers?
帕克斯顿
Paxton.
鲍比
Bobby.
杜里
Dooly.
洛根
Logan.
怎么了
Something wrong?
就算我们打通了
Even if we do hack through,
也会吊在那 像挂在绳子上的诱饵
we'd be dangling there like bait on a string.
简直是自杀
It's suicide.
没时间争论了 洛根先生
We don't have time for a debate, Mr. Logan.
这是命令
Now I gave you an order.
要是你的命令害死了我们呢
And what happens when those orders get us killed?
再派四个人吗
You send in four more?
比利 告诉他我是对的
Billy, tell him I'm right.
洛根先生
Mr. Logan...
集♥合♥
Fall in.
比利 跟他说我是对的
Billy, tell him I'm right.
船长
Captain--
洛根先生说得很有道理
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表