剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
还要有人给你指往哪里看
and need help with where to point it.
也许你踩滑摔倒
Perhaps you'll slip and fall
你的老膝盖终于不中用了
and that knee of yours will finally give out.
也许啊也许
Perhaps-perhaps.
也许没人会有怨言
Perhaps no one will say anything.
可不 他们都特别尊重你
Of course, they respect you too much for that.
但是当厄卡♥号♥♥一靠近
But the moment the Urca looms close
当第一枪在愤怒中打响时
and the first shot is fired in anger,
你很清楚
you know exactly what
船员当中每一个人会怎么想
every last man in that crew will be thinking.
万能的主 我希望我们的船长
Christ Almighty, I wish we had a captain
能年轻三十岁
30 years younger.
我们花了多少钱在储备上
What did we spend on stores?
太多了 先生 简直是在大放血啊
Too much, sir. We're bleeding money.
告诉我多少钱
Just tell me how much it was.
-105... -迪弗雷纳先生
- 105... - Mr. Dufresne.
能让我和船长说句话吗
Would you give us a moment, please?
我们快完了 一分钟就好
We're almost done. Just another minute.
迪弗雷纳 滚出去
Dufresne, get the fuck out.
关于随航船只的问题
I think I have a better idea
我想出了一个比之前更好的办法
for the consort than the one we discussed.
你想再找一帮新的船员
Another crew for you to captain?
不 新船长 用他自己的船员
No, different captain. Comes with his own crew.
真的吗 谁
Really? Who?
查尔斯·韦恩
Charles Vane.
对啊 行 就这么办吧
Yeah. Yes, let's do that.
你不是在开玩笑 对吗
That wasn't a joke, was it?
-你有病啊 -我没有
- Are you ill? - Not that I'm aware of.
那你为什么想
Then why would you even think--
因为游侠号♥是雄狮号♥的两倍
Because the Ranger is twice the ship the Lion is.
能装更多的人和更多的枪炮
More men, more guns.
最重要的是 这位船长战斗中勇猛非常
More importantly, the captain is strong in a fight,
仅次于你
Second only to you.
你从哪得的这个主意
Where's this coming from?
你自己也说了
You said it yourself.
没有厄卡♥号♥♥ 我们将一无所有
Without the Urca, we have nothing.
在我看来 没有韦恩
From where I'm sitting, without Vane,
我们攻不下厄卡♥号♥♥
We don't have the Urca.
即使我愿意考虑这提议
Even if I was willing to consider this,
而我非常不乐意考虑这提议
and I am absolutely not willing to consider this,
你凭什么认为他会愿意合作
what makes you even think he would do it?
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 杰克
Fuck you, Jack.
我理解你的感受
I understand your feelings,
但恕我直言 这事不是你一个人说了算
but humbly, I'm not certain this is entirely your choice.
你已经跟船员们说了
You already told the crew.
他们有权知道
They have a right to know.
如果盖茨先生成功说服弗林特出面谈判
And if Mr. Gates succeeds in bringing Flint to the table,
你同不同意
They may wish to move forward
船员们可能都愿意合作
with or without your endorsement.
今早船员们还想把你给埋了
They were ready to bury you this morning.
你这是在自掘坟墓
You're looking to dig the hole even deeper.
他们偶尔得吼上两句
They need to yell every now and then.
有利于维持自尊
It's good for their self-esteem.
再说 你还没问从中能得到什么好处
And besides, you haven't even asked me what's in it for you.
你说过 战利品价值五百万银币
You said five million pieces of eight.
那是船员们想要的好处
That's what's in it for the crew.
你以为我跟你提这件事
Do you really think I'd bring you something
仅仅是为了钱吗
like this with just money to offer in return?
要着眼大局
See the bigger picture.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
如果我们屈尊助弗林特攻下厄卡♥号♥♥
If we swallow our pride and help Flint land the Urca,
这岛上还有谁会因此获利
who else on this island stands to benefit?
谁又会因此对你有所改观
Who else might see you in a different light?
你用了什么威胁他
What did you have to threaten him with
才让他同意合作的
to get him to agree to this?
这本就是他的主意
This was his idea.
谈判开始
Here we go.
可以开始了吗
Shall we begin?
首先 我想对在座各位
First off, let me express my appreciation
致以谢意
to everyone seated at this table.
鉴于近来发生的事件 很高兴看到
Given recent events, it's encouraging to know
我们能不计前嫌
that we can still rise above our differences
在共同利益的...
in the spirit of mutual...
我想先谈摩塞亚的事
I want to talk about Mosiah.
驱使下
...gain.
摩塞亚怎么了
What about him?
他死了
He's dead.
先别不计前嫌
And before we rise above anything,
我要听你们懦夫狗蛋船长
I want to hear your cowardly fuck of a captain
道歉了再说
apologize for it.
我要和我同僚商量片刻
I'd like a moment to confer with my colleague.
去外头说
Outside.
那是我的错 错完全在我
That was my fault. Entirely my fault.
之前给你说会议的事时
I should have been clearer
我应该说得更清楚些
when I prepared you for this meeting.
我之前说过要想成功举♥行♥会议
When I said we would need to keep our tempers in check
我们得收敛脾气
if we were going to make this meeting happen,
我应该明确地提及
I should have specified we'd need to do so
会议当中你也得收敛脾气
for the duration of the meeting as well.
别担心 小差错而已
Not to worry. A simple setback.
既然我们现已明确地达到意见一致
Now we have clarity and a unity of vision.
我觉得能成 你呢
I feel good. You?
好嘞
All righty, then.
刚才弗林特船长的意思是
What Captain Flint meant to say
我们要给船员们一个说法
is that we have a crew to answer to.
若我们不能说服船员们的话
And whether we can reach an agreement
那么我们能否在这次会议
around this table is meaningless
达成一致的意见将毫无意义
if we can't sell it to our men.
失去了一位可亲可敬的同胞
Having lost a valued and respected brother,
他们肯定想看到有人主持公道 伸张正义
they will want to know what's been done about it.
我们不会承担责任
Without accepting responsibility.
但对你们的损失
For your loss,
我能安排一笔合理的赔偿
I can see a small allowance being made
以示诚意
for goodwill.
你开个价吧
How much did you have in mind?
一万英镑
£10,000.
那还只是为了摩塞亚的
That's for Mosiah.
现在我们再来谈谈他手下被你杀掉的那个人
Now let's talk about his man that you killed.
没关系 我们可以等
No, that's all right. We can wait.
照这样下去的话 厄卡就算去了趟加的斯
Well, at this rate, the Urca will get to Cadiz
再回来 我们也决定不了任何事情
and back again before we resolve anything.
我去撒泡尿
I'm gonna take a piss.
实话说
Be honest.
你有没有跟我一样惊讶于
Are you as surprised as I am...
我竟是这里唯一一个守规矩的
that I'm the only one here behaving myself?
一成平分给船员 二成分给船长
A share per man, two for the captain,
另外再拿两成来贴补船用
two additional for use of the ship,
最后五成拿出来当治疗费
and five set aside in a fund to offset injury payments.
一成半分给船长
Share and a half for the captain,
一成拿来贴补船用
One for the ship.
治疗费全你出
Injuries come out of your end.
但你的人可以优先挑选
But your men get priority on...
稀有物品
unique items.
成交
Done.
还有一件事
Oh, just one more thing.
别得寸进尺了 杰克
Don't push your luck, Jack.
不是 条款没有异议
No, no, the terms are agreeable.
我关心的是谁来执行
My concern is who will enforce them?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说些什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
你那天晚上袭击我们船长时
Your role in propping up Captain Flint was made clear
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表