剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
So I need a bill of exchange
-或者 -宝石
- or-- - Jewels.
我想说珍珠
I was thinking pearls.
而且我想知道珍珠的确切价值
And I'd want to know the exact value of what I'm getting.
盖茨先生
Mr. Gates.
兄弟们好
Hello, boys.
你们俩死哪去了
Where the fuck have you two been?
过来一起乐
Come join us.
马上就来
We'll be right with you.
有没有可能他只是去干一炮的
Any chance he's up for a quick fuck?
这要安妮·伯妮放哨吗
With Anne Bonny standing guard?
色泽分明 晶莹透亮
Excellent luster and orient.
放心 小姐 质量很好
Rest assured, young lady, the quality is quite good.
200西班牙银币
200 pieces of eight at
哪个殖民地的交易所都愿意付这个价
any clearinghouse in the civilized colonies.
剩下的呢
And the rest of them?
-请别见怪 -没事
- No offense. - None taken.
你确定你看的时候不用我给你吹♥箫♥吗
Sure I can't suck your cock while you do that?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, thank you, no.
手活呢 唱首歌♥呢
Use my hand? Sing you a song?
干点值得你付钱的活呢
Something worth paying money for?
该死的偷♥窥♥狂
Fucking peepers.
我父亲被捕了
My father's under arrest?
严格来说是逃犯
A fugitive, technically.
他在海象号♥上
I have him on the Walrus.
他逃跑的时候受伤了 但是死不了
He was injured in the escape, but he'll survive.
不幸的是 他的名声保不住了
Unfortunately, the same can't be said for his reputation.
这不可能
This is impossible.
他多年来一直在贿赂大领主
He's been bribing the Lords Proprietor for years.
他们都同意让他统治这了
They've agreed to make him governor here.
看来他们改变主意了
It would appear they've had a change of heart.
你一点也不担心
You don't seem concerned about this.
我本来就不太喜欢你父亲
I never much liked your father.
以貌取人
Too caught up in appearances.
她不是在问你对他的看法
She's not talking about your opinion of the man.
格斯里先生被捕的消息一传出去
Once news spreads of Mr. Guthrie's arrest,
我们这的生意就无法维持了
our operation here will no longer be viable.
也没有合法的港口接纳我们
No legitimate port will have us.
他的船 正带着你的货去市场
And his ships, the ships that take your cargo to market,
要么被扣押了
if they are not impounded already,
要么正被送往波士顿
will be on their way back to Boston.
船长 我们在这气数已尽
Captain, we are finished here.
通常情况下 我会赞成你
Under normal circumstances, I'd agree with you.
-可是... -可是什么
- However... - However what?
让我告诉你一个
Let me tell you a story
叫瓦斯奎兹的西班牙人的故事
about a Spaniard named Vazquez.
很荣幸为您效劳
Happy to be of service.
谢谢你的耐心对待
Thank you for your patience in these matters.
你要明白我搭档只是想谨慎些而已
You understand my partner simply wishes to be careful.
我可不想有冒犯之处
I wouldn't fault him in the slightest.
现在我们能谈谈交货了吗
Now, shall we discuss delivery?
日落后在沉船残骸交易
The wrecks at sundown.
只要他看见这个袋子的火漆章完好
Once he sees the pouch with the seal unbroken,
就会把书页给你的
he will hand over the page.
有问题吗
Is something wrong?
我不知道什么更诱人
It's unclear which is more appealing,
是你的美貌还是智慧
your beauty or your intelligence.
你嘴真甜 先生
You are very kind, monsieur.
我们还是别偏离正题了
Well, let's not get carried away.
是你
You.
有问题吗 船长
Is there a problem, Captain?
书页不在她手上 在弗林特那里
She doesn't have your page. Flint does.
他杀了辛格尔顿 从那拿走了
He killed Singleton, took it off his body.
他的船员们大摇大摆的绕着岛
His crew's skipping around the island
到处炫耀这事情
like the prize is as good as theirs.
不可能 书页在我搭档手里
That is impossible. My partner has the page.
-什么 -辛格尔顿先生不是卖♥♥家 我保证
- What? - Mr. Singleton is not the seller, I assure you.
-你说什么 -查尔斯
- What did you just say? - Charles.
闭嘴 杰克 你还想继续演下去吗
Shut up, Jack. You really want to keep pushing this?
-把我当猴耍吗 -你弄错了
- Play me for a fool? - You are mistaken.
错你妈♥逼♥
Yeah, the fuck I am.
给我个武器
I need a weapon.
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
-书页没了 -不
- The page is gone. - No.
你有烛台
Do you have a candlestick
或者鞋子之类的吗
or perhaps a heavy shoe?
-这个更好 -把我当猴耍吗
- That'll do. - Play me for a fucking fool?
-你弄错了 -错你妈♥逼♥
- You are mistaken. - Yeah, the fuck I am.
别他妈骗我
Don't fucking lie to me!
她没骗你 查尔斯 是弗林特在骗你
She isn't lying, Charles. Flint is.
-什么 -他丢了书页
- What? - He lost the page.
所以他怎么办 他虚张声势
So what does he do? He bluffs.
诬陷辛格尔顿是贼 杀了他
He makes Singleton the thief and kills him
让他有口难辩
to prevent counterargument,
以此终止大家对他的反抗
putting a tidy end to his mutiny in the process,
然后想在被发现之前找回书页
then hopes he can recover it before anyone's the wiser.
说真的 查尔斯 我们真要相信辛格尔顿
Honestly, Charles, are we to believe that Singleton,
在跟你合谋罢免弗林特的同时
while conspiring with you to depose Flint,
用这个妓♥女♥来骗你和你船员的钱吗
was using this whore to try and bilk your crew out of its money?
随你怎么说辛格尔顿
Say what you want about Singleton,
不过他没那么聪明也没那么蠢
but he was neither that clever nor that dumb.
现在能劳驾你把她放下
Now will you please put her down
好让我们完成交易吗
so we can complete our transaction?
你是这么想的吗 骗走我们的钱
Is that what you thought? You could fuck us out of our money
然后靠埃莉诺帮你撑腰吗
and then hide behind Eleanor?
你以为我真会被骗吗
You think I'd really let that happen?
我他妈真有这么贱吗
You think I'm that fucking pathetic?
天呐
Jesus, lady.
除非辛格尔顿起死回生来偷听我们
Unless Mr. Singleton rose from the grave to eavesdrop on us...
否则她说的都是真话
it would appear she's telling the truth.
如果是他糊涂 他会向船员们谢罪
If he's wrong about this, he'll answer to our crew.
如果是你骗我 我不会放过你
If you're lying, you'll answer to me.
好吧
Yes, all right.
厄卡·德·利马号♥吗
The Urca de Lima?
对
That's correct.
那艘船坚不可摧
You're talking about a floating castle.
没有人能打得下那样的运宝船
No one has ever taken a treasure galleon like that as a prize.
打下它是我的事
Let me worry about hunting her.
之后如何才是我来找你帮忙的原因
It's what comes after for which I'll need your help.
之后 为什么还要回拿骚来
After? Why return at all to Nassau?
有那么多的钱 我父亲的买♥♥卖♥♥也做不下去了
With money like that and my father out of business,
为什么不远走高飞
why not run?
我们即将面临的一切无法避免
What's coming our way can't be outrun.
有了那艘船上的财富
But with the money I strip from the Hulk,
我们可以为城墙多加五十支火枪
we could add 50 guns to the fort.
可以建造船只保卫海岸
We could build ships to defend our shores
训练船员驾驶它们
and train new men to sail them.
可以开垦土地
We could work the land,
种植粮食 饲养牲畜
grow crops and raise cattle.
然后无论首先到达我们海岸的
Then whoever arrives on our shores first,
是英国还是西班牙
be it England or Spain,
都会受到迎头痛击
will be in for a most unwelcome surprise.
强盗之国
A nation of thieves.
你有什么疑虑吗
You have your doubts?
把海盗变成农民和战士
Of turning pirates into farmers and soldiers?
大西洋上的飘零小国想要
Of fighting a war against Whitehall
以卵击石对抗英国政♥府♥吗
from a sliver in the Atlantic?
弗林特船长 疑虑
Doubt, Captain Flint,
远远不足以形容我的感受
does not begin to describe how I am feeling.
若战争真要打响
If there's to be a war,
那也是白厅[英政♥府♥]的选择
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表