剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
- What's he doing? - Just give him a minute.
日程安排在哪里
Where's the schedule?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
从你航行日志里撕下来的那页
The page that was torn from your log.
如果你知道在哪就赶紧告诉我
If you know where it is, now would be the time to say so.
五个 你想招五个人
Five? You want to bring on five more men?
一位木匠 两位木匠的助手
A carpenter, two carpenter's mates,
一位炮手的助手 还有厨子
a gunner's mate and the cook.
很难对有技能的人说不
Hard to refuse a skilled hand.
你想要的是他们的技术吗
Is it their hands you want?
还是他们的投票
or their votes?
你真是个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
What a cunning bastard you are.
明明是船长的乖宝宝
Squarely in the captain's pocket,
却还能让船员相信你站在他们那边
yet you still got the crew believing you're their advocate.
我见过最精明的舵手
Shrewdest quartermaster I've ever come across.
我想知道一旦我接管了他的位置 你会不会
I wonder if you'll afford me the same wide berth
对我像对那混♥蛋♥一样
you give that bastard once I take his place.
你可以留下厨子
You get the cook.
这是我们唯一能承担的了
That's all the ship can afford right now.
我说了 不在我手里
I told you, I don't have it.
肯定是我的人拿走了
One of my men must have taken it.
每个人都被搜身了
Everyone was searched.
妈的 我要是知道就告诉你了
Damn it, if I knew more, I'd tell you.
赶紧把你的人带走
Now call off your men.
离远点 退后
Get off it. Get back.
你不能 对吧
Pshaw. You can't, can you?
你是船长 但你管不住他们
You're their captain, but you have no control over them.
早晚你也会被绑在这里
How long before you're the one they tie to the mast?
我是不会求饶的
I won't give you the satisfaction of crying out.
那就好
Good for you.
你这是要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我马上就要执行正义
Justice is about to be done,
你给我过来看着
and you turn your back.
有帆
Sail!
军舰
Man-o'-war.
英国皇家海军
Royal Navy.
斯卡伯勒号♥
The Scarborough.
斯卡伯勒号♥停泊在波士顿
Scarborough ports in Boston.
今天不在
Not today she doesn't.
它朝着我们过来了
She's got the wind of us.
起锚 赶紧走
Cut us loose. Get us under way.
我的布特
My Boot.
兰德尔
Randall.
我们又收了个新厨子
We've taken on a new cook.
兰德尔 我们都知道这份工作只是暂时的
Randall, we were clear this job was only temporary.
还有很多事情需要你做
There's still plenty for you to do.
他会想通的
He'll be all right.
两班守卫都在六点用餐 别晚了
So both watches mess together at six bells. Don't be late.
需要什么用品 去找迪弗雷纳
Any supplies you need, see Dufresne.
他会从船舶维持账目里拨给你钱的
He'll fund you out of the ship's maintenance account.
还有件事
One more thing.
没有人可以从你这儿得到特殊照顾
No one gets any special treatment from you of any kind.
没有加量 没有肉块大小之分
No extra rations, no preferences in cuts of meat.
对我 对舵手
Not for me, not for the quartermaster,
对船长都不行 在这里 人人平等
not for the captain. Here, every man is equal.
-知道了吗 -他也是一样吗
- All right? - Even him?
兰德尔在抢战利品时被打个半死之前
Randall was the ship's boatswain
是船的水手长
before he got beaten to within an inch of his life while taking a prize.
他失去了理智 但没有失去我们对他的忠诚
He lost his wits, but not our loyalty.
我们喜欢兰德尔
We like Randall.
你 再说吧
You, we'll see.
-他手里的票够了 -什么
- He has the votes. - Beg pardon?
辛格尔顿 他可以投票把你从船长职位免职
Singleton, he has the votes to remove you as captain.
不是每个人 他还没游说完
Not every last one. Haven't finished canvassing yet,
但是上岸后
but when he gets ashore
他就可以光明正大地干了
and he doesn't have to be sneaky about it,
想要什么手到擒来
he'll get what he needs.
-你不是说过不会搞成这样的吗 -等等
- I thought you said it would never get to this. - Now hang on.
你说过你把忠心于你的人都安插好了
I thought you said you put loyal men in all the right places
-所以船员永远不会背叛我 -不不
- so the crew would never turn. - No, no.
我没说过永远 我这把年纪了不会还用那词
I never said never. I'm too old to be using that word.
放屁 我跟你说了这几天要找帕里士的船
Don't give me that shit. I told you there would be some lean days
手头会紧
while we tracked Parrish's ship.
你说船员扛的过去
You said the crew would weather it.
天 几天
Days. Lean days.
我们已经三个月没赚过什么钱了
It's been three months with no profits to speak of
大家还都不知道是为了什么
and nobody knows what it's all been for
就因为你不放心告诉他们真♥相♥
because you don't trust them with the truth.
我是不信任他们
I don't trust them with the truth.
那不就得了
So here we are.
辛格尔顿
Singleton.
他们以为他会赚钱吗
They think he has any idea how to put money in their pockets?
现在他们只知道他可不像你
All they know or care about Singleton right now is that he isn't you.
再给我几天
I just need a few more days.
那页纸不见了 谁知道在哪
The page is gone. It could be anywhere.
你凭什么觉得只要几天
What makes you think all you need is a few more days?
我去找理查德
I'm gonna go and see Richard.
他能帮我再做一份日程表
He can help me recreate the schedule.
-理查德·格斯里 -嗯
- Richard Guthrie? - Mm-hmm.
你觉得他会帮你吗
You think he's gonna help you?
会的
Yes. Yes, I do.
如果他不答应
Let's just for fun say that he doesn't.
然后呢
What then?
那我就忘掉日程表的事
Then I'll forget about the schedule
去打劫肥得流油的商人 皆大欢喜
and go back to hunting fat, lazy merchantmen and everyone will be content.
又来了
This is one of those times
我们都要假装你说的是实话
where we pretend that we both don't know that you're lying.
看到陆地了
Landfall.
到家了
We're home.
拿骚
新普罗维登斯岛
这里属于英国吗
Is this English soil?
以前是 现在不是了
It was once. Now it ain't.
现在属于谁呢
Whose is it?
是我们的
Ours.
等等 我不明白 是船长叫我去的吗
Wait, I don't understand. The captain asked for me to go?
是的 可以这么说
Yes, in a manner of speaking.
他不知道我会去 是吧
He doesn't know I'm coming, does he?
是的 但是我有事要在这办
No, but I have business here,
所以就轮到你了
so the job falls to you.
轮到我♥干♥什么了
And what is the job exactly?
船长要理查德·格斯里帮他一个忙
Captain's gonna ask Richard Guthrie for a favor.
格斯里先生会拒绝
Mr. Guthrie is going to say no.
然后船长极有可能暴走
When that happens, the captain will most likely react poorly.
你就要阻止他
Your job is to restrain him.
你要我阻止他吗
Restrain him, you say?
没有格斯里先生的船和关系网
No cargo moves off this island
货运不出这岛
without Mr. Guthrie's ships and connections.
上次那伙人惹到他后
The last crew that ran afoul
两个月屁也没的买♥♥卖♥♥
of him couldn't buy or sell shit for two months.
我不希望重蹈覆辙
That's an outcome I'd like to avoid.
等等
Wait.
他又不听我的
He never listens to me.
胡说 你在船员中声望很高
Nonsense. You're a highly regarded member of this crew.
我保证
And I can assure you
你不知道船长有多重视你
the captain regards your input more than you know.
比利跟你一起去
Billy's going with you.
比利是谁
Who's Billy?
这些货都运到哪
What exactly happens to all this?
运给格斯里
It goes to the Guthries.
他们预付款
They pay up front for it,
运到文明社会去卖♥♥
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表