剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
So, what now?
你要卖♥♥了这个东西 是吗
This is to sell, is it not?
但你不知道卖♥♥给谁
But you cannot know who best to sell it to.
而我知道
I could know that.
我要分给你多少呢
Hmm, and what's that going to cost me?
一半
Half.
好东西应该平分啊
Pleasure should be shared equally.
这是唯一能避免伤感情的方式
It's the only way to avoid hurt feelings.
这个交易
Look, this deal,
真是个糟糕的主意
it's really a terrible idea.
太容易出差错了
There are so many ways it could go wrong.
我嘛 总是忍♥不住
Me, I can't help myself.
看到机会 就会抓住
I see an opportunity, I take it.
真是个坏毛病
It's a sickness. Truly.
而你呢 现在放手还来得及
But you, you can still walk away.
好吧
Bien.
告诉我这是什么
Now tell me what it is.
我不知道
I don't know.
你们不能选辛格尔顿
You're not going to throw your support behind Singleton.
我还在想你什么时候来呢
I wondered when this visit would come.
票数比你想象中更接近
The vote is closer than you think.
我知道
I know this
因为我今天拉回了16票
because I brought back 16 votes today.
尼尔森的人认钱不认人
Nelson's men are always for sale.
贿赂马尔登 于是得到了威尔士人的支持
Paying Muldoon got me the Welsh.
目前为止 辛格尔顿只多出8票
As of now, Singleton is only up eight votes.
而你和你的手下有9票
And you and your men hold nine.
就是说
So...
船长的命运掌握在我们手里
The captain's fate is in our hands.
在你手里 你的手下都听你的
In your hands. Your men vote with you.
这些选票你打算出多少钱
And how much are you willing to pay for those votes?
我...
Well...
不出一分钱
nothing.
走到这一步 我已经花光了所有的钱
Spent everything I had getting this far.
想想你的手下
Think about your men.
想想他们的将来
Think about their future.
你想保卫的是他们的未来还是你朋友的
Is it their future you wish to protect or your friend's?
有什么区别呢
What difference does it make?
很显然 你们要回报我们
And you will pay us, obviously,
就从下一次的战利品里出
from the very first prize we take.
那是自然的
I assumed that went without saying.
你心情不错嘛
You're in a festive mood.
你想干什么 雷克汉姆
What do you want, Rackham?
我本来想庆祝你成为海象号♥船长
I'd hoped to toast your coronation as captain of the Walrus.
可惜啊 我不确定事情会朝那个方向发展
Alas, I'm not so sure that's where we're headed.
我发信♥号♥♥叫你来接我之前 你要待远点
You should keep your distance till I signal you to return for me.
如果出现意外 我没有很快回来
If anything should happen and I don't return soon...
我就离开
I leave.
聪明的姑娘
Smart girl.
我给你讲一个西班牙人瓦斯奎兹的故事
Let me tell you a story about a Spaniard named Vazquez.
几周前 他踉跄着走进皇家港口的一个酒馆
A few weeks ago he staggers into a tavern on Port Royal.
坐在了一个英国商船船长的旁边
Takes a seat next to an English merchant captain.
瓦斯奎兹奄奄一息
Vazquez, it turns out, is dying.
腹部的刀口不断流血
Bleeding to death from a knife wound to the belly.
他的前雇主赏了他一刀
The knife wound was courtesy of his former employer,
前雇主是塞维利亚的贸易行
La Casa del Contratacion, in Seville.
殖民地情报局
Colonial intelligence.
准确地说是海军情报局
Naval, more specifically.
美洲最好的特工机构之一
One of their top agents in the Americas.
负责一艘特定船只的安全
Responsible for the security of one particular ship.
那艘船上的货物价值连城
A ship with a cargo so rich,
西班牙国王迫切希望它安全抵达
the king of Spain is very anxious to see it launched.
瓦斯奎兹警告说已经太晚了
Vazquez warned that it was too late.
暴风季就快来了
Storm season was upon them
又召集不到护卫舰
and no escort could be mustered to guard her.
但是他的上级们要求他签字保证
But his superiors demanded that he sign off.
他们建议他 如果不能安排护卫舰
They advised him that if he couldn't arrange for an escort,
就制定出航线 且只告知船长一人
he should plot a course for the ship unknown to anyone but her captain,
并将航线视作国家最高机密
and consider that route to be a state secret of the highest order.
航海日志
瓦斯奎兹拒绝并扬言要向当权者汇报他的担忧
When Vazquez refused and threatened to report his concerns to the court,
事态开始急转直下
things got ugly.
我们所说的这艘船就是...
The ship in question...
厄卡·德·利马号♥
Urca de Lima.
隶属于西班牙珍宝船队
于1715年在美国佛罗里达州皮尔斯堡附近沉没
美洲最大的西班牙珍宝船
The largest Spanish treasure galleon in the Americas.
隶属于西班牙珍宝船队 将欧洲货物运至美洲殖民地
并将殖民地♥产♥品(尤其金银)运回母国的大型船
据瓦斯奎兹说
According to Vazquez,
货物总价值超过了五百万
total cargo in excess of $5 million.
真是个精彩的故事 船长
Marvelous story, captain.
你是怎么知道的呢
And how exactly did you come to hear it?
我在皇家港口的一个密探无意间听到的
A spy in my employ in Port Royal who overheard the conversation.
我承认 我一直对故事的真实性
I must admit, I harbored my doubts
持怀疑态度 直到昨天
to its authenticity right up until yesterday
当我夺下了那个商船船长的船后
when I took the merchant captain's ship
发现他的航行日志上写着瓦斯奎兹的故事
and found Vazquez's story neatly written into his log.
真厉害
Most impressive.
听起来你都已经准备就绪了
It sounds like your plan is neatly resolved.
为什么还来找我
What could you possibly want of me?
还没完全就绪
Not quite entirely resolved.
航行日志的一页被撕了
A page was torn from the log
上面写着厄卡的航线和日程表
with the Urca's course and schedule written on it.
我可以根据剩下的书页重作出来
Now I could recreate it from what's left,
不过我需要帮助
but I'd need help.
需要一个对西班牙的行动了如指掌的专家
Someone with expert knowledge of Spanish operations.
你在哈瓦那的手下
Your man in Havana.
我需要你为我引荐
I need you to make an introduction.
不可能
Absolutely not.
五百万西班牙银币
Five million Spanish dollars.
等我夺到了那艘船 你就是坐收渔利
When I take that ship, you stand to gain...
那是什么时候
When you take it?
你知道那艘船戒备有多森严吗
Do you have idea how heavily armed that ship is?
-就算没有护航船 -风险都是我的
- Even without an escort. - The risk is all mine.
风险不都是你的
The risk is not all yours.
哪怕我稍微向殖民地情报局问一下关于
If I were to even make inquiries about this
这艘船的事情 都是惹祸上身
with Colonial Intelligence, they'd see me dead.
或许你已经一无所有
You may have nothing to lose,
但我还有想要的未来
but I have a future planned I'm not so willing to throw away.
让我说清楚
Let me make myself plain.
你必须要给我名字
I will have that name.
比利 用你的枪顶住格斯里先生的脑袋
Billy, put your pistol on Mr. Guthrie here.
名字给我 谢谢
The name, please.
我说了不可能
I'm telling you it is simply out of the question.
船长
Captain!
-等在这里 -遵命 船长
- Hold here. - Aye, captain.
怎么回事
What is it?
皇家海军斯卡伯勒号♥休姆船长到访
Captain Hume of His Majesty's Ship the Scarborough.
休姆船长
Captain Hume.
不巧我正俗务缠身
You've caught me at business.
要请您改日再来了
I must ask you to return another day.
抱歉 格斯里先生
My apologies, Mr. Guthrie.
可否知悉
May I ask
是何等俗务
what sort of business?
您说什么
I'm sorry?
我是问 你和这两位在讨论的是什么事情
I asked what sort of business you're conducting with these men.
他们是殖民地的糖商
Sugar merchants from the colonies,
您若愿意稍等 我们很快就结束了
with business I'd just as soon conclude without interruption.
还烦请您给我们一点时间
So please, if you'll excuse us.
告诉我 格斯里先生
Tell me something, Mr. Guthrie.
你听见什么流言了吗
Do you have gossip here?
流言
Gossip?
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表