剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
弗朗西斯·德雷科爵士在普利茅斯的办公室里
in the Plymouth office of one Sir Francis Drake.
我在波士顿沿岸打劫船只时
I took this chair from a prize
把这椅子作为战利品带走了
off the coast of Boston.
那场战斗让我损失了六个手下
I lost six men in that fight.
从那以后 这把椅子就一直放在我的
Ever since then, this chair has resided here
堡垒顶上 我就坐在这儿审视着
atop my fort from which I survey the harbor
我为这个忘恩负义的小岛拼死保护的港口
that I protect for the good of an ungrateful island.
菲利普 如果盖茨先生想要动我这把椅子
Philip, if Mr. Gates should ever lay a hand on my chair,
我允许你当场向他开枪
you have my permission to shoot him where he stands.
遵命 霍尼戈德船长
Yes, sir, Captain Hornigold.
你过得如何 本
How are you, Ben?
"你过得如何 本"
"How are you, Ben?"
别拍我马屁 我知道你为什么找我
Don't be pleasant with me. I know why you're here.
厄卡·德·利马号♥
L'Urca de Lima.
岛上的所有船长都在
Every captain on the island is buzzing
讨论谁会加入你们的队伍
about who will be joining you on consort.
消息传得还挺快
News travels fast.
在从前 有船长说要打劫珍宝船队
Time was the thought of taking on a treasure galleon
船员们可都是会一笑置之的
would have gotten you laughed off a crew.
本 世界变了
The world's changed, Ben.
现在对于风险
Some risks nowadays,
不冒险反而更危险
it's more dangerous not to take 'em.
老天爷 你说这话可真像他
Jesus, now you're talking like him.
不就是要我成为弗林特的新搭档吗
So I am to be Flint's new consort, huh? Is that what it is?
他就不能亲自到这来问我吗
He couldn't come down here and ask me himself?
他觉得你不喜欢他
He thinks you don't like him.
他想得没错 他傲慢又蛮横
Then he's right. The man's arrogant and presumptuous.
也许是吧 他不是想让你成为搭档
Be that as it may, he doesn't want you as the consort.
那他想要什么
Then what does he want?
要你的船 还有你手下的人
Your ship and your crew.
战利品你手下每人占一份 你个人占两份
The offer is one share per man, two for you personally
交换条件是你帮我们
in exchange for your support
说服你手下投赞成票
in persuading the men to vote in favor.
那按照这安排 究竟谁会成为
And who exactly is going to captain my ship
我那艘船的船长
under these arrangements?
你吗
Oh. You?!
不用这么瞧不起我吧
Oh, don't say it like that.
这安排也不赖 不是吗
It's not such a crazy idea. Isn't it?
他不想用新人
Well, look, he doesn't want somebody new.
我和他想法一致
He and I share a kind of a shorthand.
你的船很安全
Your ship is sound.
你的手下认识也信任我 这是再合理不过
Your crew know and trust me. It makes the most sense.
你太想当然了
You assume too much.
我都不确定现阶段船员们是否信任我
I'm not even certain my men trust me at this stage.
你在爱丁堡的朋友打听到什么消息了吗
Any news from your friends in Edinburgh?
最近的消息是 詹姆斯已逃到法国
The last I heard, James fled to France.
现在你可以称之为觊觎者了
Call him the Pretender now.
我向我手下承诺过
I promised my men
跟着我 他们会重新成为战士
that if they stayed with me, they'd be soldiers again,
他们会加入造♥反♥的海军
that they'd be part of a rebel navy
为重立一位合法的国王而战斗
fighting a war to restore a rightful king.
现如今...
Now...
他们绝不会背叛你的
They'd never desert you.
谁知道他们会怎么样
Who knows what they'll do?
他们不断向残酷的现实妥协
They're coming to terms with a very uncomfortable truth.
什么现实
And what is that?
无论我们如何欺骗自己
That no matter how many lies we tell ourselves
又或是为自己的所为冠上正义的故事
or no matter how many stories we convince ourselves we're part of,
我们也不过是坐等落网的小偷
we're all just thieves awaiting a noose.
那我该怎么跟弗林特说
And what do I tell Flint?
告诉他 以我五十年的航海经验
That after 50 years at sea...
他是我见过的唯一一个
you're the only man I've ever met
随着年龄增长 愈发愚蠢的人
that's gotten dumber with age.
你好
Hello.
这有咸肉 玉米面包和汤
Salted meat, cornbread, broth.
如果你还有其它要求 说一声就好
If you require anything else, just ask.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是巴洛太太
My name is Mrs. Barlow.
你是他什么人
Who are you to him?
马库斯·奥里利厄斯"Marcus Aurelius."
罗马帝王哲学家
你看过吗
Have you read it?
这是我个人最爱的一本
It's a personal favorite.
恕我唐突
And at the risk of sounding presumptuous,
我认为这本书会对你有所帮助
I think you might find it helpful.
你看完后
Perhaps when you've finished,
也许咱们可以一起讨论
we could discuss it together.
你♥他♥妈♥在这做什么 兰德尔在哪里
What the hell are you doing here? Where's Randall?
跟我来
Follow me.
看 那位叫塔克的
There. The short-haired gentleman
短头发的先生
who goes by Mr. Turk,
兰德尔 加上那个黑衣男人
Randall, and the man in black.
他们就是船员里的不安因子
They are what's left of your mutiny.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为就在今天下午 我和塔克先生
Because I had a long conversation with Mr. Turk
对此进行了讨论
about it this afternoon.
他对船长的怨恨可以说是非常之深
His resentment of the captain runs very, very deep.
而且他坚信弗林特陷害了辛格尔顿
And he's convinced Flint lied about Singleton.
当我告诉他我跟他想法一致时
When I told him I was of a like mind,
他便愉快地对我畅所欲言了
he happily opened up.
你为什么要告诉我
And now you're telling me why?
因为我想活命
I want to live.
得到你的信任应该是个好开端
Earning your trust seemed like a good start toward that end.
你想知道塔克先生跟我说了哪些
Now, would you like to know what Mr. Turk
关于咱们好船长的事吗
shared with me about our beloved captain?
塔克认为弗林特是不死之身
Turk thinks Flint is undead,
没有灵魂 如行尸走肉
walks the earth without a soul.
他相信在小岛深处住着一位女巫
He believes there's a witch who lives deep inside the island
她操纵着他的一举一动
who controls his every move.
差不多这样
More or less, yes.
那操蛋的白♥痴♥已经散布这些谣言很久了
Fucking numbskull's been spreading those tales for years.
兰德尔就那德行
Randall is Randall.
但是莫利...
But Morley...
我可就不太清楚了
Morley I had no idea about.
他手下都是些不合群的人
He's got no one left but the misfits.
能构成什么威胁
How dangerous can he be?
介意我坐这吗
Mind if I sit down?
我觉得该向你表示祝贺了
I understand congratulations are in order.
当上皇家雄狮号♥的船长 为海象号♥护航
Captaining the Royal Lion as consort to the Walrus.
这是你第一次当船长 对吧
It's your first command, is it not?
站起来 滚出去
Get up and walk away.
恕我直言 盖茨先生
With all due respect, Mr. Gates,
这语气可配不上你我
this tone is beneath us.
我们作为舵手 置身争斗之外
As quartermasters, we serve our men best
不计琐事 看清♥真♥♥相♥
when we rise above the fray and see the truth
才能最好地帮助船员
from an unobstructed vantage.
当我们沉溺于他们的...
When we indulge in their...
我不知道你想要啥 杰克
I don't know what you're after, Jack,
但你听着像个火烧屁♥股♥的混♥蛋♥
but you sound like one desperate motherfucker to me.
你来找我是因为你在沉船残骸那里
Has this got anything to do with that massive stash
丢的一大口袋珍珠吗
of pearls you lost out by the wrecks, eh?
他们给你多少时间弥补损失
How long did they give you to make it right?
他们没明说期限
They weren't specific about time frames.
根据我的经验 那通常意味着三天
Oh, usually in my experience, that means about three days.
或许你应该出去找艘船逃命
Perhaps instead of pestering me,
而不是在这里纠缠我
you should be out there looking for a boat.
你不经意间就能失了你新船员的心
It won't take much for you to lose that new crew of yours.
你可能现在骗得了他们 但到了海上...
You may have them fooled now, but at sea...
也许你没听到起床铃而睡过了头
Perhaps you'll oversleep the bells and
然后要人来叫醒你
need to be roused.
也许你需要别人给你递放大镜
Perhaps you'll be handed the glass
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表