剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
Really, Captain,
你让她有什么选择
what choice did you give her?
格斯里先生不在这儿
Mr. Guthrie isn't here.
他在昂德希尔先生的种植园寻求庇护
He's taken sanctuary on Mr. Underhill's estate.
你知道你做了什么吗
Do you know what you've done?
你发了什么疯去写那样的信
What madness possessed you to write that letter?
我想要告诉你的
I tried to tell you.
比利发现了那封信
Billy found it.
如果在我发现之前他给别人看过
If he'd have shown anyone before I discovered him,
那我就死定了
but for dumb luck,
虽然我走运他没有
I'd be dead.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道我不会有意将你
You know I would never intentionally
置于任何危险之中的
put you in any kind of danger.
那你是什么目的
What was your intent?
什么目的
What was it?
为了毁掉过去十年
To destroy everything we've tried to
我们努力在这儿建立的一切吗
build here for the past 10 years?
还是就想给我难堪
Or was it just to embarrass me?
给你指一条出路 让你自♥由♥
To show you a way out of all this, to free you.
出路
A way out?
你不记得我们是怎么来这里的了吗
Have you no memory of how we got here?
他们从我们手里夺走了什么
What they took from us?
现在还有什么要紧呢
What does it matter now?
有什么要紧
What does it matter?
如果我们现在没有生活
What does it matter what happened then
当时发生过什么又有什么要紧
if we have no life now?
因为这里没有生活
Because there is no life here.
这里没有快乐 这里没有爱
There is no joy here. There is no love here.
-这里没有爱 -你在说什么啊
- There's no love here. - What are you talking about?!
如果不是为了在这里拥有那一切
What do you think I'm out there fighting for
那我在外面奋斗是为了什么
if not to make all those things possible here?
你为了让我们好好生活愿意去打仗
You'll fight a war so we can make a life?
这两者是分不开的 亲爱的
You don't get one without the other, my sweet.
不 你错了
No. You're wrong.
我写那封信就是要告诉你 你错了
I sent that letter to show you that you're wrong.
在波士顿有生活
There is a life in Boston.
那里有快乐 有音乐
There is joy there and music
还有和平
and peace.
那扇门打开了
The door is open.
我为你把它打开了
I've opened it for you.
不需要斗争 流血和牺牲
And it requires no war and no blood and no sacrifice.
需要无法忍♥受的牺牲
It requires an intolerable sacrifice.
去接受赦免吗
To accept a pardon?
去道歉
To apologize.
道歉 你要向谁道歉
Apologize? Who will you be apologizing to?
英格兰
To England!
他们夺走了我们的一切
They took everything from us.
然后他们称我为野兽
And then they called me a monster.
我签署赦免状的那一刻
The moment I sign that pardon,
我乞求赦免状的那一刻
the moment I ask for one,
就等于是向全世界宣布他们是对的
I proclaim to the world that they were right.
只有等我原谅了他们 这事才算完
This ends when I grant them my forgiveness...
而不是相反
not the other way around.
你所走的这条路
This path you're on...
并不通往你所以为的地方
it doesn't lead where you think it does.
如果他在这里 他会赞同我
If he were here, he'd agree with me.
三天记住厄卡♥号♥♥的航程
Three days with the Urca's schedule,
三分钟记住这狗♥日♥的♥东西
three minutes with whatever the fuck this is.
我会提醒他们的
I'll remind them.
在你走之前 问一个问题
Before you go, just one question.
这个测试如此草率
Harebrained as this test was,
说明你想都不想
you had to be quite certain
就认定我是窃贼
I was the thief to even think of it.
而我不认为你如此信任
And I don't believe you have near that kind of faith
我们的朋友兰德尔
in our friend Randall here.
谁跟你说起过我
Who told you about me?
比利吗
Billy?
兰德尔 我们得谈谈
Randall, we need to talk.
-你这个窃贼 -兰德尔 注意听
- You're a thief. - Randall, pay attention.
照现在的情形
Right now at this moment, it is just as likely
你我可能都得死
you're the one that dies as I am.
要是有办法让我俩今天都不用死呢
What if there was a way neither of us had to die today?
我去跟船员说我自愿照料你
I go to the crew and I offer to be your caretaker.
我保证日夜照看你
I'll promise to look after you day and night
要是你惹了麻烦
and give my personal guarantee should anything happen,
都由我出钱料理
it comes out of my share.
船员应该会接受的
I think I could persuade the crew to accept that.
然后你就能回船上了
And then you're back on the ship.
你只要换个说辞就行
All you have to do is change your story.
你是窃贼
You're a thief.
你♥他♥妈♥玩我啊
Are you fucking kidding me?!
好
All right.
是 我是窃贼
Yes, I'm a thief.
我偷了那页纸 我不该拿的
I took the page and I shouldn't have.
我应该谢天谢地
I should have counted my blessings
自己从那艘商船上逃出来了
to be let off that merchant ship.
但我能说什么呢 兰德尔
But what can I say, Randall?
我从来都是旁观者
I'm not a joiner. I never have been.
可我现在愿意加入你们
But I'm willing to do it now.
别再逃避问题了
So pull your head from your ass
让咱俩都能活下来
and let's both live to fight another day.
抱歉 西尔弗先生
Sorry, Mr. Silver.
-你是窃贼 -是的 我们知道
- You're a thief. - Yes, we understand.
兰德尔
Randall?
你是窃贼
You're a thief.
兰德尔 你中什么邪了
Randall, what's gotten into you?
你是窃贼
You're a thief.
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
似乎兰德尔先生
It would appear Mr. Randall
转移阵营了
has reconsidered his position.
要是你还想在船员面前指控西尔弗先生
If you intend to accuse Mr. Silver before the crew,
可没人能给你作证了
you do so without a witness.
让我和他单独聊聊
Give us the room, please.
你可想而知 我现在手头紧
As you can imagine, money is tight right now.
海象号♥的船员不肯释放一船舱的奴隶
The Walrus crew are unwilling to manumit a hold full of slaves,
我也不够资金买♥♥断他们的所有权
nor do I have the funds to purchase their release outright.
我是这么办的
So here's what I've done.
身强力壮的男性去黑鹿号♥上
The able-bodied males will be taken
听劳伦斯船长指挥 填补近日大量船员
onto the Black Hind under Captain Lawrence
弃船离开造成的人手空缺
to fill a recent rash of desertions.
联盟已经和海象号♥的
The consortium has reached an agreement
迪弗雷纳船长谈妥
with Mr. Dufresne of the Walrus
用将来的津贴和存货支付奴隶价格
to trade future subsidies and credits to cover the cost.
剩下的六个女人
Six women remain thereafter,
我能筹到足够的钱
for whom I was able to scrounge together
买♥♥下她们
enough money to cover their cost.
她们以后就在我手下工作
They'll be offered a wage in my employ.
谢谢
Thank you.
-至于我们...-埃莉诺 我...
- As for us-- - Eleanor, I--
我知道你很担心我
I know how much you worry about me.
但我希望这几天发生的事情
But I hope the events of the last few days
证明了我能自己解决问题
prove that I can handle myself.
确实
It does.
弗林特的事我没有视而不见
I'm not blind to Flint.
我知道他有事瞒着我
I know he keeps things from me.
但我和他合作
But there's no reason for you to feel threatened
你没必要觉得受到了威胁
by my partnership with him.
要是你想留在我身边 我得确信你是可以信任的
If you're to stay with me, I need to know that I can trust you.
埃莉诺 霍尼戈德船长
Eleanor, Captain Hornigold has extended me
邀请我做他的船员
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表