剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
而跟哈蒙德先生作对
over that fucking whore.
别那么叫她
Don't call her that.
我这么说你可能会以为我不理解
It would appear that I've failed to appreciate
这种情况对你造成了多大的困扰
just how deeply this situation has disturbed you.
但如果你一意孤行要这么做
But if you're intent on following this course of action,
那我想我们现在就该分道扬镳了
then I suppose we should do our farewells now
因为我无法忍♥受眼睁睁看着那些人
because I don't think I can stomach watching the men
把你也扔进那顶帐篷里强♥暴♥你
throwing you into that tent as well and having their way with you,
如果你不赶紧收手
which is where I fear this story ends
恐怕免不了那个下场
unless you pull your shit together.
船长说不许有光
Captain says no light.
我知道
I know.
致尊敬的马萨诸塞海湾殖民地法官大人
"To the Honorable Justice Addington Thomas,
亚丁顿·托马斯
Massachusetts Bay Colony.
在您的朋友理查德·格斯里先生的建议下
I petition you under the advisement of your friend
我向您请求
Mr. Richard Guthrie
给予我们支持和影响
to bestow your favor and influence.
您也许是通过詹姆斯·弗林特过去的
You may know Captain James Flint by reputation
罪恶故事了解到这个人的
through stories of his past misdeeds,
但您也许不知道他的忏悔之意
but you might not know of his desire to repent.
他是个好人 正派的人
He is a good man, a decent man,
渴望放弃曾经的海盗生活
eager to renounce his transgressions at sea
并在这世上一个愿意接受谦卑忏悔之人的地方
and seek life in a part of the world willing to accept a man
寻一份生计
humbled and penitent.
这样的愿望是否可行呢
Were such a thing possible,
这样的地方是否存在呢
would such a place exist?
存着这样的希望 我写了这封信给您
It is with this very hope that I write you today.
随信附上可兑现500英镑的支票
I've enclosed a bill of exchange for £500
如果需要疏通
to be spent at your discretion
这笔钱任您处置
toward procuring whatever permissions necessary.
我只希望快一点
I only urge speed.
他陷入了邪恶之人的阴谋
He is caught in a dangerous plot with wicked men
让他们知道他背叛了他们
who will most certainly kill him
他们一定会杀了他的
when they learn of his betrayal."
背叛
天哪
Jesus.
相信我 不胜感激的忠心仆人
"Believe me, your obliged and faithful servant,
米兰达·巴洛
Miranda Barlow."
再想办法
Get me another plan.
操
Fuck.
我要跟你谈谈 十万火急
I need to talk to you now.
我在布莱森的船舱里发现了这封信
I found it in Bryson's cabin.
是那个姓巴洛的女人写的
It's from the Barlow woman.
她想让法官在波士顿赦免弗林特
She wants a pardon for Flint in Boston.
她说要让我们知道他背叛了我们 我们会杀了他
She says we're gonna kill him when we learn of his betrayal.
所以呢
And?
上面写了背叛
It says betrayal.
我看见了
I can see that.
你想让我现在怎么做
What do you want me to do about it right now?
我知道玛利亚·艾琳号♥的事情
I know about the Maria Aleyne.
什么
What?
我知道弗林特为了她杀了那些人
I know Flint killed those people for her.
我知道莫利看见了并且告诉了你
I know Morley saw it and brought it to you.
我还知道你袖手旁观了
And I know you did nothing.
他当时为一己私利不顾自己船员的命
He played games with his crewmen's lives then.
现在又是这样 他知道他可以全身而退
He's doing it again now and he knows he can get away with it
因为有我们在保护他
because we're protecting him.
-因为有你在保护他 -够了
- Because you are protecting him. - Enough.
如果你想把这事告诉船员 请便
If you want to go to the crew with this, be my guest.
但是我会拼尽所能
But I will do everything in my power
让你吃瘪 记住这一点
to frustrate you. Know that.
你怎么能这么说呢
How can you say that?
因为我们现在他妈的在打仗
Because we're in fucking battle right now
我不会在这么一种糟糕的情况下
and I will not undermine his control of what is,
基于一个我俩都不了解的
frankly, a shitty situation
女人写的信
based on a letter written by a woman
而动摇他的领导地位
neither of us know a thing about.
答应我等我们回到拿骚的时候
Just promise me that when we get back to Nassau,
会去处理这件事
we will deal with this.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
没事
Fine.
比利想到下一步该怎么做了
Billy's come up with our next move.
离日出只有三个小时了
It's three hours till sunup.
或许你可以跟我们大家说说
Perhaps you'd like to share it with the rest of us.
兰伯里克牧师
Pastor Lambrick.
天色已晚 恕我不能迎客
It's later than I'm comfortable taking company.
你不应该在这里
You shouldn't be here.
我住在这里 牧师 你是没注意到吗
I live here, Pastor. Or hadn't you noticed?
昂德希尔先生同意收留格斯里先生了
Mr. Underhill agreed to take Mr. Guthrie in.
格斯里先生对他撒了弥天大谎
Mr. Guthrie spun such a tale for him.
他说他多年来
He said he's been bribing
一直在贿赂伦敦的大领主
the Lords Proprietor in London for years.
他打算等将来
Said he planned to use that fact
英国把这里收复回去的时候
to extort preferential treatment from them
用此事来求些优待
when England reasserts her rule here.
他许诺了荣华富贵金银财宝
He promised wealth and prosperity.
甚至还许诺昂德希尔可以当总督
Even promised to see Underhill declared governor.
就是这样
And that was it.
格斯里先生可真慷慨
How nice for Mr. Guthrie.
没错
It is nice.
他现在可以在昂德希尔先生被24名新大♥陆♥
He now sleeps safely on Mr. Underhill's plantation
最残暴的监工保卫着的种植园里安然入睡了
behind two dozen of the most brutal overseers in the New World.
远离外面一切的战乱纷争
Behind walls and guns and swords.
我不需要保护
I need no protection.
巴洛太太
Mrs. Barlow,
格斯里先生出♥卖♥♥♥了弗林特船长
Mr. Guthrie has betrayed Captain Flint.
而且是借助于你的一臂之力
And you've helped him to do it.
如果我听说的关于弗林特船长的传闻有一半是真的
If half of what I've heard of Captain Flint is true,
那他就绝不会轻饶你的出♥卖♥♥♥
he will not react to your betrayal kindly.
你什么都不懂 牧师
You do not understand any of this, Pastor.
那就帮我弄懂
Then help me understand.
帮帮我 因为我不能违背良心
Help me, because I cannot in good conscience
明知你有危险却置你于不顾
walk away from here believing you to be in such peril.
那好吧
All right.
晚上好 贱♥人♥
Good evening, cunt.
如果我想杀你 你早就死了
If I wanted to kill you, I'd have done it already.
你真是个人♥渣♥
What a piece of shit you are.
目中无人
Nose in the air.
被宠坏的贱♥人♥搅和我们的生意
Spoiled cunt playing at our business.
离你这么近我都难受
Pains me being this close to you.
应该告诉你我他妈的有多需要
Should tell you how fucking desperate I am.
需要什么
Desperate for what?
-你的帮助 -你说什么
- Your help. - Beg your pardon?
你沙滩上那位朋友
Your friend on the beach.
她骗了我们 我们就要回击
She fucked us and that needed answering.
然后那天晚上
But then that night,
她让你滚蛋
She told you to go fuck yourself.
应该敬她一杯
Should have toasted her.
她要是个爷们 就真敬了
If she had a cock, we probably would have.
哈蒙德这么对她
What Hamund's been doing to her...
是不对的
Ain't right.
你想要我怎么办
What do you want me to do about it?
我之前想帮她 她不肯 现在我束手无策
I've tried to help. She didn't want it. Now my hands are tied.
-我没法... -你可以杀了他
- I can't-- - You could kill him.
我本想自己来 但是大家知道我们不和
I'd do it myself, but the men saw us feuding.
我招惹他 那帮人不会放过我
I go near him, I'll have them all at my throat
没人会帮我
and no one at my back.
现在时机正好 船长走了
Now's the time. Captain's gone.
不知道多久回来
Don't know how long for.
等下 走了 去哪了
Wait, gone? Gone where?
我不知道 我他妈也不在乎
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表