剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
结果现在应验了
And now it's come to pass.
现在那位先生和他女儿说了
The day that gentleman and his daughter
他们拿走的钱不会再还回来了
tell you that the money they took ain't never coming back.
没错 那就是赤♥裸♥裸的抢劫
Yeah, that were just fucking theft!
就现在 那个小姑娘
Right now, that little girl
正坐在那里 数着你们的钱
is sitting in there counting your money
开怀大笑
and laughing her scrawny ass off
笑自己从你们口袋里骗走了那么多真金白银
on how much she has lifted out of your pockets.
这他妈就是胡说
This is fucking nuts!
-老子们不干了 -对 终于解脱了
- We're not working! - Good riddance, yeah!
我觉得我手下能安抚住大家的情绪
I thought my men could help keep tempers from boiling over,
起码暂时安抚
for a while at least.
但至于外面的那些债主
But for those owed money out there,
他们早晚会忍♥无可忍♥
it's only a matter of time before their tempers
来找你算账
can no longer be held in check.
我冒昧地建议你
Now, if I may, I suggest
向他们写一张偿债声明
an announcement of payments to settle debts.
你拖得越久
The longer it takes them to hear it,
利里怀特越会煽风点火
the more fuel Lilywhite can throw on the fire.
我没法全部还清
I can't pay them all.
你缺钱吗
You're short?
缺多少
How short?
那就拿出账本来看看
Well, get out your books, then.
如果我开口 一些人可能愿意延期
Certain crews may defer their debts if I ask them.
你若能帮他们在未来获利也有帮助
Any leads you have on future scores would soften the blow.
那些刺儿头的钱必须得先还
Troublemakers we need to pay off first--
不
No.
我不想停业
I'm not winding things up here.
酒馆要继续开下去
My business continues.
无畏号♥的纳夫特船长 军需官沃克先生
Captain Naft of the Intrepid. Mr. Walker, Her Quartermaster.
黑鹿号♥的劳伦斯船长 哈里森先生
Captain Lawrence of the Black Hind and Mr. Harrison.
还有我们的朋友弗雷泽先生 把他们都找来
And our friend Mr. Frasier. Get them all here now.
格斯里小姐
Miss Guthrie?
我不确定你清楚目前形式有多严峻
I'm not sure you recognize the gravity of this situation.
喝杯酒 别慌
Have a drink. Relax.
一切尽在掌握
Everything's under control.
她绝逼要完蛋了
She's fucking done!
那只格斯里野鸡要完蛋了
That Guthrie cunt is done.
你们还没听说吗
Have you not heard?
听说了
We've heard.
那我们还在这等什么
Well, then what the fuck are we doing in here?
现在 我正慢慢记起吃饱肚子
At the moment, I'm remembering what it feels like
是什么感觉
to have food in my belly.
-要一起吃吗 -天呐 杰克
- Care to join us? - Jesus, Jack.
我们不再受她约束 能再去抢劫了
We're free of her. Free to hunt again.
所以赶快滚起来 去找艘船
So get off your ass and find us a ship.
你要是以为埃莉诺·格斯里从此一蹶不振
To assume that we've seen the last of Eleanor Guthrie
那你可太不了解她了
is, well, not to know her.
而且目前看来她有
The fact that she appears to
霍尼戈德船长和他的手下撑腰
have Captain Hornigold and his men propping her up
更让我深信她还没玩完
only adds to my conviction.
现在 我们还是乖乖闭嘴
Right now, we'd do well to keep our mouths shut,
感谢还能从妓院赚点钱
be thankful we have some income from this place,
暂时休养 等待时机
for the moment, and bide our time.
等你妈♥逼♥
Fuck that.
她没有船 没生意可做
She's got no ships. She's got no business.
就说明她完蛋了
That means she's out.
我要去当着她面说这话
And I'm going over there to make sure she knows it.
船长
Captain?
我去楼上了
I'll be upstairs.
你们两个都去死吧
Well, then, fuck you both.
谁跟我一起
Who's with me?
什么事都不简单
Nothing can ever be simple.
我可以让它变简单
I can make it simple.
亲爱的 现在只是权宜之计
Darling, this is a lovely stopgap,
但如果我们还想兵强马壮地横行海上
but if we are to ever hunt as a proper crew again,
我们得需要 一队人马
we will need, well, a crew.
现在 我们只有这群家伙
Right now, those men are all we have.
或许挺惨
It's unfortunate, perhaps,
但依然是事实
but no less a reality.
为什么我们不趁哈蒙德注意力被分散的时
Why don't we take advantage of Mr. Hamund's momentary distraction
让梅普尔顿夫人处理下海滩上的妓♥女♥吧
and have Mrs. Mapleton tend to the whore on the beach?
-二来六去 -加把劲哟
- Two six! - Heave!
-二来六去 -加把劲哟
- Two six! - Heave!
-二来六去 -加把劲哟
- Two six! - Heave!
停 停
Stand by! Stand by!
什么事 海耶斯先生
Yes, Mr. Hayes?
按照现速 海象号♥大约四小时后会追上我们
The Walrus will be upon us in roughly four hours, present speed.
我猜你们已经做好准备了
I assume preparations have been made.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
还有我们运的那些瓷碟呢
And the shipment of china plate?
您说什么
I beg your pardon?
船上有七十箱中国的瓷器
We have 70 plates of Chinese porcelain in the hold,
我奉命把它们完整运回波士顿
which I have undertaken to deliver to Boston unharmed.
你们给箱子里多填些稻草吧
May I suggest more straw in the chest?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他确定我们就这些东西吗
He's certain this is all we have?
我们修船之前清空了船
We emptied the girl before we careened her.
起航之前我只能带上来这么多东西了
This is the best I could do before we set sail.
水和食物也是吗
Same for food and water, I assume?
食物 饮水 火♥药♥ 都在这
Food, water, powder, all of it.
好吧 都搬上去
Right. Take it all up top.
这次毫无保留
No reserves on this one.
我们要么夺到布莱森的船 要么...
Either we take Bryson's ship or we're...
我猜你想说的是"完蛋"吧
I believe the word you're looking for is "fucked."
-对 谢了 -没事
- Yeah, thank you. - Yeah.
迪弗雷纳
Dufresne?
你开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
安德洛玛刻号♥完全是战舰的装备
Andromache's manned like a warship.
至少六十人 都训练有素
60 men at least, and they're fighters.
所以我们所有能用的人
So we'll need every body
都要用上 包括你
we can muster on this one, yours included.
拿着吧
Come on.
快点 妓院里现在乱七八糟的
Come on, everything's at sixes and sevens back at the house
我还得来管这个
and I have to come and tend to this.
好了 过来 亲爱的
All right. Come on, love.
开始了
Here we go.
把腿张开
Open your legs.
别叫唤了 除非你想怀上
Oh, hush, unless you want to find yourself
那群蠢蛋里谁的孽种
carrying one of those fools' brats.
出去
Get out.
她润滑剂用少了
She wasn't using enough lotion.
你本可以离开的
You could've left.
那婊♥子♥把哈蒙德从你身上赶走后
When that cunt beat Hamund off of you,
你本可以离开的
you could've left.
可你没有
You didn't.
你觉得自己能哄得人人都开心吗
Thought you could sweet-talk them all, did ya?
关你什么事
What do you care?
曾经 他们中有人在我睡觉的时候
Once, one of them came and put his balls
想让我给他做口♥活♥
on my shoulder whilst I was asleep.
以为挺好玩
Thought it was funny.
那是他最后一次有鸡♥巴♥
Last time he put them anywhere.
你逆来顺受他们不会放过你
If you take it, they'll give it.
你为什么要说这些
Why do you say these things?
开始可是你把我扔给他们的
You were the one who threw me to them in the first place.
我以为他们会杀了你
I only thought they'd kill you.
你们觉得腰酸屁♥股♥痛吗
Do you feel that soreness between your haunches?
很好 这就是你们
Yeah, well, that's what you get
让一个连船都不会开的婊♥子♥
when you let some cunt who's never raised a sail,
踏上甲板 对你们指手画脚的下场
set foot on a deck tell you your business!
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表