剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
他对空白页那事撒了谎
Well, he lied about the page being blank.
我相信他正为此受煎熬
I believe it's wearing on him.
我跟你说过一遍了
I told you once,
我不会再说第二遍
I won't tell you again.
我信任比利
I trust Billy.
相信我
Trust me.
你知道我在这完全出于自身利益
I'm purely in this for myself and you know this.
我没有任何理由不跟你说实话
I've no reason to tell you anything other than the truth.
你我的未来全在于此
Both our futures depend on this.
我还没决定你能不能有未来呢
I haven't decided yet whether you even have a future.
但我可以跟你明说
But I can tell you this,
挑拨我和我的船员对你没有好处
trying to play me against my own crew will not help your cause.
去把猪转转吧 快好了
Turn your pig. It's almost done.
-我不能这么做 杰克 -你当然能
- I can't do it, Jack. - Of course you can.
你只要把我们的货物
You simply present my crew's
当成自己的卖♥♥给格斯里小姐
haul to Miss Guthrie as if it were your own.
你从中抽成 皆大欢喜
You get a percentage. Everybody wins.
我只要被抓到帮你卖♥♥了一粒盐
I get caught selling a grain of salt for you,
我的船员就会跟你的一样被她离间
the girl puts my crew on the outs same as you.
我不能冒这个险
I just can't risk it.
她跟你又没过节 杰克
It ain't you she has a problem with, Jack.
为什么非要跟着他
Why stick with him?
这是个好问题
It's a good question.
才不是
No, it's not.
有别的船可去
There are other ships.
已经有人伸出橄榄枝了吧
Had a few offers, have you?
情理之中 你到哪艘船上都是宝贵人才
Makes sense. You'd be an asset to any crew.
可是自从我们和格斯里小姐发生冲突后
Now ask how many offers good old Jack has received
没有什么人想收留我好杰克
since our run-in with the Lady Guthrie.
我唯一的财富就是我的智慧
My only assets are my wits, and as the man who just lost
可我刚刚让自己的船损失了五千比索
5,000 pesos of his ship's own money,
所谓的智慧立刻变得一文不值
they are ill-valued at the moment.
我要是加入另一个船队
Join another crew right now, the only task
他们只能信任让我去刷夜壶
I will be trusted with is swabbing out the piss buckets.
对此 亲爱的 我不得不大喊一声
And that, my darling, I feel compelled to state out loud,
人生太他妈的短了
life is simply too fucking short!
怎么了 你也生我的气吗
What, you're angry with me, too?
嗨 杰克·拉克姆
Hey! Jack Rackham!
-我♥操♥ -来说句话
- Oh, for fuck's sake. - A word.
抱歉 我希望你能
I'm sorry, I'd prefer you
先预约 我今天忙着呢
made an appointment. Quite a full day ahead.
你为了私利把我最好的妓♥女♥之一给带走了
You took one of my best whores for your private use.
她一天不在我篷子里 我就他妈的赔钱
Every day she's not under my roof fucking costs me money.
但是我的船员认为
Ah, yes, but my crew sees her as responsible
她要为了他们的损失负责
for the loss of a great deal of their money.
他们认为这不过是在偿还债务
They see this as a debt being repaid, nothing more.
我可认为这是贼说的屁话
Well, I see it as thieving bullshit.
那么我们陷入僵局了
Then I believe we're at an impasse.
就是无法解决的分歧
Disagreement without prospect of resolution.
操♥你♥妈♥ 杰克 把妓♥女♥还给我
Fuck you, Jack. Give me back the whore.
有种就自己来把她带回去
You'd take her back yourself if you had the balls.
篷子外的男人今天比昨天少
A few less men outside that tent than yesterday,
昨天比前天少
which had fewer than the day before.
也许我早晚
Maybe I'll take you up on that offer
会按你说的办
sooner than later.
刚才是他妈怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你对于我们扣住那个妓♥女♥有意见吗
Do you have some problem with us holding onto that whore?
你明白她是唯一
You do realize she's the only
能让剩下的船员站我们这边的东西吧
thing keeping what's left of our crew at our side.
操♥你♥妈♥逼
Fuck you.
你想要我把我船上的火炮
You want the guns from my ship...
交到一个海盗的手里
to hand over to a pirate?
没错
That is correct.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
你和我一样清楚你的家族不会同意此事
You know as well as I do your family would never approve of this.
我的家族同意与否
What my family approves or does not approve
只取决于一件事 埃莉诺
rests solely on one thing... Eleanor...?
利益
Profit.
埃莉诺已经安排好了
Eleanor's arranged a plan to deliver them
此事若成 你们必定获利匪浅
quite a bit of it upon the success of this operation.
足以平息他们对于后果的恐惧
Enough to assuage any fears they may have about repercussions.
我对此很难相信
I find that hard to believe.
你是一位出色的水手 达费德
You're a brilliant seaman, Dyfed.
但在目前情况下 你力有未逮
But in this instance, you're out of your depth.
在这做生意要敢于棋出险着
Commerce in this place requires bold moves.
我很幸运有女儿帮我发现了此着棋
I'm fortunate enough to have a daughter who has found one for us.
或许你说得对
Perhaps you're right.
也许我是力有未逮
Maybe I am out of my depth.
然而有种感觉挥之不去
And yet this feeling persists.
什么感觉
And what feeling is that?
我在想 格斯里先生 此事是否跟
I wonder, Mr. Guthrie, if this might have something to do
停泊在哈伯岛的
with His Majesty's Ship the Scarborough
皇家海军斯卡伯勒号♥有关
currently docked at Harbour Island.
都停在你家门口了
Docked outside your home.
我本意是要先在这儿停下
My intent was to stop there first
把我船舱里的奴隶给卸下来
and unload the slaves in my hold,
但我看到海军船时 我就改变主意了
but when I saw her, I thought better of it.
皇家海军的船只经常在我的港口补给
His Majesty's ships often use my port for resupply.
你这是在暗示什么
What are you implying?
我要单独和你父亲谈谈
I'd like to speak with your father alone.
不管你想跟他说什么 都可以当我的面说
Whatever you can say to him, you can say to me.
埃莉诺 没关系
Eleanor, it's all right.
你父亲能处理好这件事
Your father can handle this.
他会帮你拿到那些火炮的
He'll get you those guns.
或许吧
Perhaps.
我不能碰运气
I couldn't leave it to chance.
咱们坦率一点吧
Let us be frank.
你我都知道
You and I both know the low regard
你在波士顿的家人多不看重你
in which your family in Boston holds you.
果然很坦率
Quite frank, it seems.
要是在当前情势下
If I returned unarmed and they find
我就凭你的命令
that I did so under these circumstances
而没有带回武器
with only your orders as justification,
他们会在坎布里奇挖个坑埋了我
I'll be buried in a shallow grave somewhere out in Cambridge.
你所说的情势究竟指什么
And what exactly do you believe "These circumstances" to be?
家门口的海军
The Navy on your doorstep.
你和你女儿赞成这么轻率的计划
You and your daughter supporting a plan as reckless as this.
先生 看起来
It would seem, sir, that something's
这里的经营出了大问题
gone terribly wrong with the operation here
而你们俩急于保命
and you two are scrambling to save yourselves.
我没说错吧
Tell me I'm wrong.
真是大错特错
Let me tell you how wrong you are.
我知道你不会同意的
I knew you wouldn't approve.
但我不能让他没留下火炮就走人
But I couldn't let him leave here without giving up those guns.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
就凭我们经历过的一切
With everything we've been through,
我为你做的一切
with everything I've done for you...
-这么做是为了我们俩 -你骗了我
- I'm doing this for us both. - You lied.
真可耻
Shame on you.
火炮是你的了
The guns are yours.
走吧 海耶斯先生
Mr. Hayes.
这个地方真了不起
Truly something to behold, this place.
你该感到骄傲
You should be proud.
好了 斯科特先生
Come now, Mr. Scott.
你和埃莉诺一样花了很多心血
It's as much your work as Eleanor's.
要是没有你的决断这里会成什么样
What is this if not the moment of your vindication?
该送你回去了
It's time we got you back.
她是在自寻死路
She'll get herself killed.
如果她继续掺和西班牙船这摊子事
If she proceeds with this Spanish galleon business,
想从一个帝国手中抢财宝
attempting to steal treasure from one empire
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表