剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
那页日志在哪
Where's the page?
你拿不到
You can't have it.
现在不行 我们该走了
Not at the moment. And, please, we should go.
你把它藏哪了
Where have you hidden it?
就在你面前
You're looking at it.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我不确定自己
Well, I couldn't be certain
能逃过你和那个疯子的追捕
I would escape both the madman and you,
于是为了生存
so I took drastic measures
我就采取了极端措施
for the sake of my survival.
你的日程表就在这儿
Your schedule is up here.
操
Fuck!
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
鲁南先生派了人在门外守着
Mr. Noonan has men at your door.
格斯里也派了三个人在楼下看着
And Guthrie's put three more downstairs.
韦恩没法来这儿抓你
Vane can't get to you here.
我知道
I know.
但我不能留下
But I cannot stay.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
见过我们的小偷吧
Meet our thief.
他怎么还活着
Why is he still alive?
说来话长
It's a long story.
介意我们今晚把他藏在这儿吗
Do you mind if we stash him here for the night?
比利可以守着
Billy can stand guard.
弗林特希望我们明早回复他
Flint will want our answer in the morning.
我知道你不赞成这事
I know you don't approve of this,
但我需要这么做
but I need to do this.
我真的需要
I need it.
拜托
Please.
支持我
Stay with me.
好吧
All right.
把靴子脱了
Take off your boots.
我去烧点水
I'll boil some water.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表