剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Murderer!
杀人犯
Get her out of here.
带她下去
Throw her back to where she came from.
把她扔回去
No! No! Please...
不不 不要这样
NO! Please!
不 求你们了
Good evening, citizens!
晚上好 市民们
Thank you so much for coming tonight. OK!
谢谢各位今晚的到来
We're at the climax of our day.
我们达到了今天的高♥潮♥
Take as many photographs as you want,
想拍多少照片就拍吧
take as many photographs as you can,
尽可能多拍一些
but most importantly, what I need from you
但最重要的是 我需要你们做的是
is to shout and scream
大声高喊
and let that bitch know that youse are out here.
让那贱♥人♥知道你们在这儿
Let's get this show on the road!
让表演开始吧
Murdering bitch!
杀人的贱♥人♥
Evil witch!
恶毒的巫婆
Dirty whore!
臭婊♥子♥
Burn the bitch!
烧死那贱♥人♥
Murderer!
杀人犯
Burn in hell!
下地狱吧
Kill me. Please just kill me.
杀了我吧 求你杀了我吧
Please...
求你了
That's what you always say.
你总是这么说
You've had a bad day, but this will wipe it clean.
今天挺够呛的 但这个会让你都忘记
Get you in the mood to start again.
让你有心情再来一遍
No! Please! Get off me!
不 求你 放开我
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Takes about 30 minutes...
大约三十分钟
..For it to fully do the business.
就能好了
So while it does....
在此期间
Why don't we watch some in-flight entertainment?
我们看会儿娱乐节目吧
Please, no.
不要
'Healthy stuff, like apples'. Please stop.
健康食品 比如苹果 停下吧
You should enjoy this.
你肯定喜欢
You shot it.
可是你拍的呢
'Made it together, so that my two friends...'
把它们放一起 这样我的两个朋友
'Erm... A picnic for me and my two best friends.'
和两个最好的朋友一起野餐
Help me.
救救我
'OK everyone, we're about to head into the park
好了 各位 我们即将进入公园
so I'll hand you over to Baxter.'
接下来就交给巴克斯特了
Thank you.
谢谢
All of our roles are very, very important, yours included.
我们的角色都十分重要 你们也是
Now, yours come with some basic rules.
你们要遵守一些基本的规则
Rule number one, no talking,
第一条 不许说话
not just to her, but each other as well, unless it's essential.
不止对她 跟其他人也不行 除非是要紧事
We're trying to get her to believe that youse are all mesmerised.
我们希望让她相信你们都被催眠了
I know, I know, I know, but she's believed it up to now.
我知道 但到目前 她都信了
'OK, rule number two, keep your distance.'
第二条规则 保持距离
I can't stress the importance of this one enough, OK?
这一条万分的重要
Don't forget, she's a dangerous individual.
别忘了 她是个危险的人
Imagine that she's an escaped lion.
把她想成一个在逃的狮子
Now yesterday, she threw a projectile,
昨天她向人群投掷了东西
and we will step in if she gets too close.
如果她离得太近我们都会插手
We're all equipped with tasers,
我们都有电击枪
but then we're into story shutdown and we've all wasted a day.
但那样就会中断进程 这一天也白费了
So it's best to keep your distance at least three metres back.
所以各位最好保持三米以上的距离
You can use your camera zoom.
你们可以用摄像机聚焦
'Last, but not least, enjoy yourself'.
最后 但也同样重要 是好好玩
That's probably the most important rule of all, OK?
这可能是最重要的一条了
Take photographs, run around through the woods,
拍照片 在林子里跑
but try and stay safe.
但要小心
We'll be keeping an eye on you, making sure you're all OK.
我们会随时监控保证你们的安全
So get out there, enjoy yourselves
大家进园好好玩吧
and let's make this show happen, people! Come on!
我们来献上一出好戏吧 来吧
Look, there she is.
瞧啊 她在那儿
'Don't know yet. I'm kind of knackered.'
不知道 我挺累的
Me, too.
我也是
'She's just leaving her house now. Two minutes tops.'
她离开家了 最多两分钟
Right, you are.
好的
We're on.
该我们了
Watch out!
小心
He's trying to fucking kill me. What's going on?
他想杀我 怎么回事啊
'Get that extinguisher.'
去拿那个灭火器
It's OK, they've gone.
没事 他们走了
Convincing, eh?
真像回事啊
We got two minutes.
还有两分钟
Help!
救命
Help me!
救救我
'Early screamer.'
真令人激动
It's an early screamer tonight.
今晚真令人激动
So keep the noise up and let's go!
大家闹起来 开始吧
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表