剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Ash?
艾什
Ash? Hello?
艾什 听得到吗
Oh, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
拜托 拜托
I'm sorry!
真对不起
'What happened?'
怎么了
I dropped you. I'm sorry.
我把你摔地上了 真对不起
It was just... It was... I'm sorry.
实在是...真对不起
'Hey, it's all right, I'm fine. I'm not in that thing, you know,
没关系 我没事 我又不在那里面
'I'm remote, I'm in the cloud.
我是远程控制的 在天上呢
'You don't have to worry about breaking me.'
你不用担心会把我弄坏
It was just, it was stupid,
我当时太傻了
because I was so excited about the scan.
B超让我太激动了
'Yeah, I kept the sound of that. Here, listen.'
是啊 那声音我存着呢 你听
'You were probably matching that heartbeat,
你当时心跳应该能赶上这个了
throwing a jeb like that.
也吓坏了吧
'It's all fine. Calm down.
没事了 别紧张
'I'm not going anywhere.'
我不会丢的
You're very fragile.
你好脆弱
'Yeah. I was going to talk to you about that, actually.'
是啊 我正想和你说呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
'There's another level to this available, so to speak.
这么说吧 这服务还有更高级的
'Kind of experimental, and I won't lie, it's not cheap...'
还在试验阶段 而且说实话 挺贵的
What is it?
是什么
'Are you sitting down? This might sound a bit creepy.'
你现在坐着吗 听起来会有点恐怖
Morning.
上午好
Morning.
上午好
What's this, a block of gold?
这是什么 一大块黄金吗
I wish.
那就好了
Where's it going, upstairs?
搬到楼上吗
Yeah, please.
是的 麻烦了
Put your thumb on there.
在这里摁下拇指
Ok.
好的
Oh, when you get it up there, you have to lie it on its back.
搬到上面去后 正面朝上放好
Thank you.
谢谢
Say something.
说话啊
Let me see.
让我看看
Yeah, well. Never was much of a looker, was I?
我从来就不是帅哥胚子 对吧
It doesn't look like you.
这不像你
Not yet. It's blank till you activate it.
暂时不像 激活之前它是空白的
Get the bath ready.
准备浸泡
Mar? Get the bath ready.
玛 准备浸泡
What is this?
这是什么
Hang on, I'll find out.
等等 我查下
It's nutrient gel.
这是营养胶
Stops the synthetic muscle drying out in transit.
用来在转化过程中防止合成肌肉脱水
Smells almost...
闻起来
like marshmallow.
就像棉花糖
You can eat it if you like. It's non-toxic.
喜欢的话可以食用 它是无毒的
I'll give that a miss, thanks.
谢谢 还是算了吧
Don't forget the electrolytes.
别忘了放电解质
OK, right - the whole lot?
好的 全放了吗
Mm-hm, the whole lot.
全放了
It's like fish food.
像鱼食似的
He likes the taste of it.
他喜欢这味道
Better leave him to it.
你还是别看了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
好的
I have to go in a minute.
我待会儿就得挂了
Oh, don't leave me here with it!
别丢我一个人跟它在这儿
Sorry. Look, you can hear - it's starting already.
抱歉 你听 已经开始转化了
Don't switch the bathroom light on.
别开浴室的灯
Don't what?
别怎么
Don't switch the bathroom light on.
别开浴室的灯
Let it brew.
让他转化
Listen, I've got to go...
听着 我得挂了
**And it's all right*
*一切安好
**It's coming on*
*即将来到
**We got to get right back to where we started*
*我们将重回开始的地方
You could've left me some clothes.
你该放些衣服在浴室
I mean, talk about an undignified entrance.
这么见面太丢脸了
That's a bit creepy. What you're doing.
你这么盯着我真吓人
Is there at least a towel? I'm dripping everywhere.
至少给我条毛巾吧 水滴得到处都是
Hello?
听到了吗
I won't bite.
我不咬人
I'm all right here for now.
现在这样就很好
Would you like me to put some food on?
要我给你弄些吃的吗
Do you eat?
你吃东西吗
No.
不吃
I mean, I don't need to.
我的意思是我不用吃
I can chew and swallow, if that makes it easier?
如果你想 我可以咀嚼吞咽
Don't worry about it, it's fine.
算了 没事
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
Are you sure that's...?
你确定要
I know, I'm not supposed to. It won't kill us.
我知道不该这样 但又不会死人
The official advice is...
但官方建议...
Fuck the official advice. It's one night.
去他妈的官方建议 一晚而已
You look well.
你气色挺好的
Well, I am young.
我年轻嘛
I mean... You look like him on a good day.
我是说...你看起来像他有精神的样子
The photos we keep tend to be flattering.
我们总是喜欢留着好看的照片
I guess I wasn't any different.
看来我也是一样
You're so soft.
你好柔软
You're so smooth. How are you so smooth?
好光滑 你怎么会这么光滑
You've got pores and lines...
你脸上有毛孔什么的...
It's texture-mapping.
是质地绘制
The really tiny details are visual - 2D.
很小的细节是能看到的 二维的
Here, try my fingertips.
来 摸摸我的指尖
See?
是不是
Weird.
多奇怪
Does it bother you?
你觉得怪吗
No.
不
Yeah.
是的 怪
I don't know.
我也说不清
I missed you. I missed you so much!
我想你 我好想你
Hey, don't cry.
别哭
Don't cry.
别哭啊
Come on then. Top off.
快把上衣脱了啊
What's wrong?
怎么了
He had a mole there.
他那里有颗痣
Where?
哪里
There.
那儿
Hang on.
等等
That's ridiculous.
这太疯狂了
That's completely stupid.
真不可理喻
Hello?
喂
Hi.
嗯
Your hand's on my tit.
你的手放在我咪♥咪♥上呢
You're doing wonders for my self-esteem here.
你太伤我自尊了
There's no record of my sexual response.
我的性反应没有记录
I didn't discuss that side of things online.
我不在网上说那种事
But you have sexual responses. I mean...
但是你有性反应啊
This works?
这样行吗
That, I can turn that on and off pretty much instantly.
那个我可以随时启动的
See?
瞧
I can do it again if you like.
如果你想我可以再做一次
Oh, oh, God.
天呐
Oh, shit.
我去
Should I stop?
我要停吗
No! No, it's really good.
不 不 挺好的
Where... Where did you learn this?
你在哪学的
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表