剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
He knows my name now.
他知道我的名字了
We could really do something here.
我们可以大展拳脚
You know, everyone's pissed with the status quo.
大家都对现状不满
And Waldo gives that a voice.
沃多发出了呐喊
Waldo's a bear. A blue bear.
沃多是只熊 蓝色的熊
Tell him, Tams.
告诉他 塔辛
We've been asked on Consensus.
我们受邀参加《舆♥论♥》
It's a ten-minute one-to-one interview with Phillip Crane.
跟菲利普·科雷一对一进行十分钟采访
Pitbull Crane?
斗犬科雷吗
Big guns for big guns.
毒舌对名嘴
Hello? I'm not a politician, OK?
喂 我不是政客
I don't want to be a politician.
我也不想做政客
We know that you hate politics.
我们知道你讨厌政♥治♥
I don't hate them, I'm just not interested in them.
我不恨政♥治♥ 我只是不感兴趣
You don't need to be interested in them.
你不非得感兴趣
You just need to be Waldo.
你只要做好沃多就行
And when Crane asks something tricky and I look stupid
要是科雷问了什么刁蛮的问题 我答不上来
because I don't know how to answer?
就会丢人现眼了
You'll know the answer.
你不会答不上来的
Because you have a producer.
因为你还有个制♥作♥人呢
Look, I can tell you what to say.
我可以告诉你该说什么
I can live Google any facts, give you stats, quotes,
我可以实时谷歌♥ 查资料 转述
whatever else you need.
所有你需要的东西
So you've got a safety net for the concrete stuff
所以那些实打实的东西有保障
and the rest is Waldo and you can do that in your sleep.
再就是沃多了 你梦里都能做好
You'll piss all over Crane.
你会完爆科雷的
He'll know there's a team around me, he'll see it.
他会知道我有团队帮忙 他会看到的
Yeah good. I hope he does. I hope he points a camera at it.
那才好呢 我希望他都给拍下来
All the other MPs have got teams,
所有议员都有团队
we're just more honest about it.
我们不对此做隐瞒
Now come on. What d'you say? Eh?
怎么样 好不好
Jamie! Jamie!
詹米 詹米
Why would I want to do this?
我为什么要这么做
Look, the world is knackered and you can do something about it.
这个世界都感到厌烦 你可以激起他们的兴趣
I don't know what you're on about.
我不知道你在说什么
Waldo has got the attention of the young,
沃多能吸引年轻人的注意
and the young don't give a shit about anything
而年轻人什么都不在乎
except trainers and pirating films.
就知道运动鞋和盗版片
Do you have any other astounding theories about young people?
你还有其他关于年轻人的大理论吗
Yeah, yeah I do actually.
我还真是有
Look, they care about Waldo.
他们关心沃多
They'll vote for Waldo.
他们会为沃多投票的
The video was a hit for a reason.
那段视频火起来是有原因的
The video's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed by it.
那段视频就是丢人 我觉得丢人
I was lashing out. I wasn't even articulate -
我当时发火了 我说话都不清楚
Doesn't matter. Or funny, which is almost worse.
没关系的 也不搞笑 那更糟
We can build on that.
这是个好基础
Waldo's not real.
沃多不是真的
Exactly! That's what you said that really hit home.
没错 这正是最深入人心的部分
He's not real,
他不是真的
but he's realer than all the others.
但他比其他人更加真实
He doesn't stand for anything.
他毫无立场
Yeah, well, at least he doesn't pretend to.
那他也不装作有立场
Look we...we don't need politicians,
我们不需要政客
we've all got iPhones and computers, right?
我们都有iPhone和电脑 对不对
So any decision that has to be made,
任何需要作出的决定
any policy, we just put it online.
政策 都可以摆到网上
Let the people vote thumbs up, thumbs down,
让人♥民♥去投票 支持还是反对
the majority wins.
少数服从多数
That's a democracy. That's a... that's an actual democracy.
这才是民♥主♥呢 这才真的叫民♥主♥
So's YouTube
YouTube也民♥主♥
and I don't know if you've seen it
但不知道你看到没
but the most popular video
最受欢迎的视频
is a dog farting the theme tune to Happy Days.
是只狗用屁声模仿《快乐时光》主题曲
Well, today it's Waldo.
今天最受欢迎的是沃多
No. It's still the dog.
不 还是那只狗
Listen, can you imagine all the things we can change
你想想如果我们把政客都赶下台
if we fuck the politicians out the equation?
我们能做出多少改变啊
I've said what I've said and now I'm shutting this door.
我要说的都说了 现在我要关门了
Do you know who owns Waldo?
你知道沃多是谁的吗
I do, I own the rights.
是我的
He's my character.
他是我创造的形象
Yeah, written for my show.
对 你为我的节目创造的
You're too frightened to take to the next level.
你不敢更上一层楼
Fine. I understand.
好吧 我理解
But also, fuck off!
但你也给我滚边
And watch me fly.
瞧着我飞吧
You own Waldo, you can't be Waldo.
就算他是你的 你做不了沃多
Eh, Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, what's 'appenin, eh?
詹米 詹米 最近好吗
Pretty close, I'd say.
我觉得差不多了
What's happenin'? Ahh!
最近怎么样啊
Waldorific, yeah! Yeah!
沃多真棒 好诶
Why is it going off left again?
这东西怎么又往左了
Why does it... Because the...
它怎么 因为...
I know! I've got my...
我知道 我的...
Put your thumb in the white thing.
把你的拇指放进白色的东西里
I got that. In there? OK.
那儿吗 好的
That's not how that works.
不是那么弄的
First tonight, a figure - or more accurately a character -
今晚首位嘉宾 是一个人或者说形象
who's been causing an upset in the Stentonford by-election.
他在斯坦顿福德的补选中掀起风浪
Unlike the other candidates, he has no party affiliation.
与其他候选人不同 他不属于任何党派
He doesn't even have a surname.
甚至没有姓氏
He is Waldo, a few weeks ago
他就是沃多 几周前
just a cult character in a comedy show.
只是一档喜剧节目中的角色
Today, an official mascot for protest voters.
而今 却成为抗♥议♥选举人的吉祥物
Vote Waldo.
投票给沃多
Cartoons don't play by the rules
卡♥通♥形象做事不按章法
and Waldo's open disdain for his opponents
而沃多对其对手公然的蔑视
has clearly struck a chord.
显然引起了共鸣
Waldo, as a mascot for the disenfranchised,
沃多 作为底层人的吉祥物
aren't you ultimately neutralizing seriously effective dissent?
你的做法不是令真正有效的异见不得重视吗
Can I have subtitles for Mr Crane, please?
能给科雷先生做个字幕吗
By encouraging people not to care, you're actively dangerous.
你鼓励人们不要在意 实际上是很危险的
Dangerous? You think the public can't be trusted?
危险 你觉得民众不可信任吗
No.
不
Isn't that basically you calling them twats?
你这不就是说他们是二货吗
No, I...
不
Bell-ends then?
傻♥逼♥吗
Did you come for a discussion or...
你是来跟我探讨还是...
You're snooty for a glorified Punch And Judy man, Phil.
你就是个高级的木偶 居然这么自大 菲尔
You know you're gonna get your
你知道因为我来作客
best ratings in months cos I'm here.
你的收视率会达到几个月最高点
To even get close to the figures I'm gonna pull in for you tonight,
要想接近我今晚能给你拉来的收视
you'd have to fuck a prawn sandwich live on air.
你得在直播间干一个虾肉三明治
Make a nice prawn cocktail.
做个大虾冷盘
Could we make a serious political point that is...
我们能不能探讨一些严肃的政♥治♥问题
I've got one big blue point to make, fool.
我有个蓝色的大"问题"
Would you like to have a look at it? Oh, God. Thank you.
想看看吗 天呐 谢谢
Great work tonight. Look at...Look at this, look at this.
今晚真棒 瞧啊 瞧
It's The Waldo polling app.
这是沃多投票软件
Now, this can pinpoint you with GPS
这东西能定位你的位置
so that when you're at a polling station,
你一到投票点
it unlocks loads of free shit, look.
它就骂一堆话 瞧
Thanks for voting, dickhead!
多谢投票 二货
Thanks for voting, dickhead!
多谢投票 二货
It's good, isn't it?
挺不错的吧
Who's this guy we're meeting?
我们要见的是什么人
I dunno.
我不知道
But he's from Washington and he's got my restricted number.
他是华盛顿来的 而且知道我的秘密号♥码
Jeff Carter, from the agency.
杰夫·卡特 局里的
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表