剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Jamie!
詹米
What you want, Miss Tamsin?
有什么事吗 塔辛姆小姐
Behind me, man in glasses talking to Jack Napier.
我身后那个跟杰克·奈皮尔说话的眼镜男
Jack freaks me out.
我很怕杰克
Yeah, ditto,
我也是
but he owns the company and the man he's with is important
但他是老板 跟他说话的是个大人物
and wants to talk to you.
那人找你
He's from the channel.
他是台里来的
Go on.
去吧
'Honestly, all I'm saying...'
说真的 我的意思是...
'No, all I'm saying is he's a terrific guy...'
不 我的意思是他是个好人...
Jim, Jamie, Jamie, Jim.
吉姆 这位是詹米 詹米 这位是吉姆
How do you do?
你好吗
Jim, Jack, James.
吉姆 杰克 詹姆斯
Jamie.
我是詹米
Jim was just talking about Waldo.
吉姆刚还说起沃多
Yeah. Liam Monroe has lodged a complaint.
连姆·门罗提出投诉了
Toys out the pram.
小题大做
And that's...?
这是...
Good press.
好宣传
It's so tough to get a breakthrough these days,
这年头想有所突破太难了
but when it does, well, it's just fantastic.
一旦能做到 就棒极了
It's fantastic the way Waldo puts the piss up Monroe.
沃多惹毛门罗那段 真是太精彩了
You know, all those twats, it's punk, it's... it's...
那些笨蛋 都是蠢货 都是...
'Jack?'
杰克
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Well, Twitter can't get enough of Waldo, loves him.
沃多在推特上火了 人气爆棚啊
Look, I know the show's coming back again next year,
我知道这节目明年才继续
but we want to see more of Waldo.
但我们想多让沃多出境
They want to do a pilot.
他们想做一个试播集
A Waldo pilot?
沃多的试播集
Yeah. I mean, how does that sound?
对 你觉得怎么样
Yeah. Sounds good.
我觉得很棒
Sounds stormin' Norman, fucking stormin'.
酷毙了 太他妈酷了
Going to give it to 'em.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧
But look, we can't do sketches without Waldo.
但是 没有沃多我们什么都做不了
It's a Waldo pilot, it's a Waldo show,
这是个沃多的试播集 沃多秀
it's got to be Waldo, Waldo, Waldo.
整个节目就围绕着沃多
Realistically, there isn't the budget for other animations.
现实点说 我们没有经费做别的动画了
I mean live action, other characters I can do.
我是说真人造型 我做其他人物
What about the Brown Knight?
棕色骑士怎么样
What, the crap crusader?
那个没用的骑士吗
We can look into the Brown Knight.
棕色骑士可以再考虑
But right now let's find more Waldo ideas.
但现在 我们先想些沃多的点子
The problem is, any guests we book will be in on it.
问题是 我们约的嘉宾都会了解情况
They know that Waldo's a joke,
他们知道沃多爱胡闹
the surprise is gone.
这就没法出其不意了
So, we think round that.
这点我们要斟酌一下
Hey, boys and girls! It's Waldo time!
孩子们 现在是沃多时间
He's awesome, isn't he?
他真棒 是不是
I mean, look - sod name in lights,
你看看 不仅家喻户晓
you're an app now, my brother.
你都成软件了 兄弟
All right, Sara?
怎么样 莎拉
How's the think tanking going, good shit?
智囊团进展如何 有好点子不
Um, yeah, yeah, we're making headway.
不错 不错 有进展了
Good.
很好
I see our friend Monroe is in the news again,
我们的朋友门罗又上新闻了
running in the Stentonford by-election.
宣布参加斯坦顿福德补选
We should get Waldo down there.
我们该让沃多插一手
Hey, that's not a bad idea, actually.
这主意还真不错
We get a van with a screen with the image of Waldo on the side.
我们弄个货车 侧面屏幕放沃多的图像
Like it.
有意思
And then, when Monroe's doing a meet and greet,
然后 等门罗跟人寒暄的时候
we just turn up and just get under his skin.
我们就出现 惹毛他
I love that, I love it.
太妙了 我喜欢
We've done Monroe.
我们戏弄过门罗了
But it was a great bit.
可那次相当精彩
I'm not dumb or clever enough to be political...
我不是傻子 也没聪明到可以玩政♥治♥
Why don't we get Waldo to stand for the by-election?
我们让沃多也参加补选怎么样
Get people to vote for him?
让人们投票给他
He's not real.
他连个人都不是
But people have stood as fictional characters before.
但之前也有人以虚构身份参选过
Do you think Screaming Lord Sutch was his real name?
你以为"嚎叫的上帝萨奇"是他的真名吗
We just put "Commonly known as" on the ballot.
我们在选票上注明"俗称沃多"就行了
No-one's actually going to vote for him, that's not the point.
没人会真的投票给他 投票不是重点
The point is, we get to hang around, we're there for the count.
重点是 我们可以凑热闹 可以参与计票
Well, go on then, Sara, whack it up there.
莎拉 快写上去吧
'He's with a mum and baby group.'
他在和几对母子讲话
OK. Going live in five, four, three, two...
准备直播 五 四 三 二
'Thank you so much for joining me this morning.'
非常感谢大家今天上午能来
It's been incredibly informative
让我学到不少东西
and I think we should
我觉得我们应该
have a little round of applause for the children,
给孩子们来点掌声
who were fantastic.
他们表现非常棒
Thank you, Naomi.
内奥米 谢谢你
Thank you for your time.
谢谢大家
Hey, it's me Waldo.
大家好 我是沃多
Oh. I like your trainers, man!
伙计 我喜欢你的运动鞋
I'd wear trainers myself
我自己也想穿运动鞋
but I can't cos I haven't got feet.
可我穿不了 因为没有脚
I've got stumps.
只有一对桩子腿
He's out.
他出来了
Hey, Mr Monroe! Mr Monroe.
门罗先生 门罗先生
Hey! Did you get off with any of the mums?
你结识哪个妈妈了吗
Where'd you look while they were breastfeeding?
她们哺乳时你眼睛看哪呢
They got big milky tits, Mr Monroe!
她们大奶♥子♥里全是奶水 门罗先生
He said it!
他说的
Mr Monroe, don't walk away from me!
门罗先生 别走呀
I'm sorry about this, Liam.
连姆 我真抱歉
Hey, don't ignore me. Don't just get in your car.
别当我不存在 别进车子里去
It's a death trap anyway, look at it!
那可是个危险场所 瞧瞧它
Let's find out what we can about the idiot inside that thing.
去查一下车里那些白♥痴♥的资料
Sure.
是
Mr. Monroe. Oi!
门罗先生 等等
Stentonford Labour Party.
你好 这里是斯坦顿福德工党
Right, you've got a choice of styles,
你可以选择页面风格
so just choose one from there. Then you put your name in there.
从那里面选择一个就行 再在这里输入姓名
This is like bloody Moonpig.
这简直和Moonpig如出一辙
Don't knock the free mail out.
别把免费邮箱发爆了
Bet Liam Monroe doesn't use some Fisher-Price leaflet app.
连姆·门罗肯定不会用这么幼稚的传♥单♥软件
He doesn't have to.
他又用不着
Day one of the campaign in Stentonford and Hersham,
今天是斯坦顿福德和赫舍姆选区竞选的首日
and Tory hopeful Liam Monroe hits the ground running.
保守党希望连姆·门罗能迎来开门红
The licence fee is something that's very close to my heart...
我一直关心执照费的问题
Mr. Monroe, ey! Oh, oh, oh! Look at me Mr. Monroe, please!
门罗先生 请看看我啊 门罗先生
Hey, over here! Hey, over here...
我在这儿 我在这儿
Look over here, Mr. Monroe...
看过来啊 门罗先生
The Conservative Party have been, er...
保守党一直...
have been arguing for a reduction of the licence fee for...
一直支持降低执照费
Good morning, everybody.
大家早上好
Pardon?
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. It's rather loud.
抱歉 这里有点吵
We have argued for a further reduction in the licence fee...
我们一直支持进一步降低执照费用
Mum with a pushchair - drag her into it.
那个推婴儿车的妈妈 把她拉进来
Hey, you. Mum with the pushchair.
那位推婴儿车的妈妈
Yeah, you. Ask Mr. Monroe why he's ignoring me.
就是你 问问门罗先生为什么不理我
Why are you ignoring Waldo?
你为什么不理沃多
Mr. Monroe, what's Waldo done to you?
门罗先生 沃多怎么惹到你了
We should probably just shift before this turns stupid.
我们应该趁这事闹开之前赶快离开
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表