剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
I'll just lash them to a tree or something like that, you know.
我就把她们绑在树上什么的
Just hurry up and get down here. I want to get started.
你快点过来 我要开始了
It's going to piss...
等会儿...
Fuck!
妈的
Your mate's fucked off.
你同伴跑了
You're in double trouble now, missus.
你麻烦更大了 小妞
Get up on that log. Now! Move!
趴到木头上去 动作快点
Get your hands through there. Get your hands through there!
把手放进去 把手放进去
Right through.
放进去
Push your arms up. Push them!
把胳膊抬起来 抬起来
Get them up there!
把胳膊抬高
Are we going to put a show on for these guys today, eh?
我们今天要上演一出好戏了
Let's see what Daddy's got in the bag, shall we? Oh...
看看老子包里都有什么
Oh! Oh, mama.
天啊
Help me! Help me!
救命啊 救命啊
Please, just help me!
求求你们 救救我
Why aren't you doing anything?
你们为什么不帮我
You guys, help me, please.
救救我啊
Help me, please.
救命啊 求求你们
I'm a human being!
我是个人啊
They're not going to help you. They're going to watch.
他们不会救你的 只会围观
What I'm going to do here darling,
乖乖 我现在要做的
is just going to push this straight through your...
就是用这个直接刺穿你的...
Help me!
救命
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢 太感谢了
For what?
谢我什么
For coming back for me.
谢谢你回来救我
I came back for this.
我是回来拿包的
There's more like him on the way.
这一路上还会遇到更多这种人
Come on.
快走
Whitebear's not far from here.
白熊离这儿不远
If we step on it
我们加把劲
we might be able to shut it down before they get us.
也许能在他们追上来之前把它关掉
What happens if we can't shut it down?
如果关不掉怎么办
Well, we can.
一定能关掉的
How? Do we hack into it, or something?
怎么关 要黑了系统还是什么
We don't hack anything. We burn the control room down.
不用侵入系统 烧掉控制室就行了
It's not hard, we just slosh a load of petrol round,
一点不难 只要在四周浇上汽油
strike a light and fucks the electrics or something.
点上火 切断电源什么的就行了
Here.
拿着
In the bag.
我包里
It's the plans for the transmitter compound.
是发射场的平面图
I've been planning this, you know.
我计划很长时间了
Jemima?
杰迈玛
Lie down for me, darling. Go on.
乖乖躺下 亲爱的 来
It's a game.
是个游戏
Yeah, just like what Teddy does.
对 就像泰迪熊那样
Lie down for me, darling.
乖乖躺下 亲爱的
Turn around!
掉头
What?
什么
White Bear, there's something not right about White Bear.
白熊 白熊有些不对劲
I remember that!
我记得
You "Remembered" the woods, too.
你也"记得"树林
Sorry if I don't trust your hunches.
抱歉我不能相信你的预感
OK. Looks clear.
看上去安全
OK.
好了
He was good for something, after all.
他总算还有点用
Hurry up, we need to go!
快 我们该走了
Come on... Get out...
快点 出来
Come with me...
跟我来
A picnic with my two best friends.
和两个最好的朋友一起野餐
Come on.
来
This way.
这边
Oh, shit. They'll be here any minute. Give me the plan.
该死 他们随时会来 把平面图给我
The transmitter tower's over there
发射塔在那里
and the cabling runs underground into that building.
电缆一直铺到那栋建筑里
Come on!
走吧
Thought so.
不出所料
Let's go!
我们走
Get back.
退后
Or everything goes up. I mean it... Stay back.
否则我烧了一切 我说真的 退后
Stay back.
别过来
Thank you.
谢谢大家
So. I guess you're wondering why you're here?
我猜你很好奇为什么在这儿
Well, it's time to tell you who you are.
该告诉你你是谁了
You've looked better.
你那时比较精神
Do you recognise him?
你认出他了吗
Uh...Yeah.
嗯
Your fiance, Iain Rannoch.
你的未婚夫 伊安·兰诺克
Or, should I say, was your fiance.
确切点说 是已故的未婚夫
In case you haven't guessed, the pair of you aren't very popular.
如果你还没猜到 你们俩不太受欢迎
But I'll tell you what you are though.
但我倒是可以说
You're famous.
你们很有名
'The trial of Victoria Skillane finally concluded today,
维多利亚·斯基兰的审判今日终于结束
'the verdict, guilty.
她被判有罪
'Together with her fiance Iain Rannoch,
由于其未婚夫伊安·兰诺克
whose death in custody 'had delayed the trial,
在拘留期间死去 审判一度延迟
Skillane abducted six-year-old
两人在离家不远处
'Jemima Sykes just miles from her home,
绑♥架♥了六岁的杰迈玛·赛克斯
'prompting a nationwide search
从而引发全国范围的搜寻
'amidst emotional pleas from her parents.
她父母也深切哀恳绑匪放人
'For months, the youngster's disappearance had been a mystery,
几个月来 孩子的失踪始终谜团重重
'the sole clue being her distinctive white teddy bear,
唯一的线索是她特别的白色泰迪熊
'discovered in a lay-by two miles from the family home.
在离家两英里处的路边被人发现
'The white bear became an enduring symbol in the hunt for Jemima,
白熊变成了杰迈玛搜寻行动的永久标志
'a hunt that ended in a local forest.
搜寻最终在当地的树林结束
'Jemima's body was found here.
杰迈玛的尸体就在这里被发现
It had been wrapped in a sleeping bag and burnt.
她被人裹在一个睡袋里烧死
'The couple were caught
在斯基兰手♥机♥里
after harrowing footage of Jemima's 'torture
发现了一段令人发指的
and murder was discovered on a mobile phone
折磨并杀害杰迈玛的录像
'in Skillane's possession.
随后这对情侣被捕
'Iain Rannoch, identified by his distinctive tattoo,
纹有特别纹身的伊安·兰诺克
'killed the youngster as Victoria Skillane held the camera.
杀害了幼♥女♥ 而维多利亚·斯基兰则在旁拍摄
'Breaking down in tears,
斯基兰泣不成声
Skillane admitted to filming Jemima's final moments,
承认拍下了杰迈玛的临终时刻
'claiming her fiance had pressured her into helping him,
并声称她是受未婚夫逼迫而协助他
'maintaining she was 'under his spell'.
坚称她是受了他的蛊惑
'The jury was not convinced by Skillane's story,
而陪审团则不相信斯基兰的说法
and neither 'was the judge,
法官也不信
who labelled her a "Uniquely wicked" and poisonous individual.
并认为她"十分恶劣" 心地歹毒
"You were an enthusiastic spectator to Jemima's suffering.
他说"你狂热地围观了杰迈玛受虐的过程
"You actively revelled in her anguish", he said,
甚至着迷于她的痛苦"
'adding her punishment would be proportionate and considered.
理应适当增刑
'By hanging himself in his cell,
伊安·兰诺克在囚室里上吊
'many believe Iain Rannoch evaded justice.
很多人认为他逃过了制裁
'The public mood is now focussed on ensuring his accomplice
于是公众将目光转向他的同谋者
'Can't do the same.
确保她不能这样逃脱
Patrick Lacey, UKN.'
帕特里克·雷希 UKN
Please!
求你们
Oh, don't start crying. Crocodile tears are making me sick!
别哭了 鳄鱼的眼泪真让人恶心
Murderer!
杀人犯
Murderer!
杀人犯
There were no tears when you watched him do what he did.
你看着他行凶的时候可没哭
You filmed what he did. A poor wee girl.
你拍下了他对那小姑娘的恶行
Helpless and terrified and you just watched.
她那么无助 那么害怕 而你只是看着
How do you like it now?
你现在什么感觉
How do you like it?!
说啊
Murderer!
杀人犯
Murderer!
杀人犯
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表