剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Where's "out"?
逃去哪
We're here. We need to head south of here.
我们在这里 得向南去这里
They've knocked the transmitters out, it's OK there.
那儿的发射机已被毁 那里很安全
The TV transmitters, they carry it.
电视信♥号♥♥发射机 传送那个信♥号♥♥
There's only one between us and the safe zone and
在我们和安全区之间只有一台发射机
we're going to knock it out. See, it's here.
我们要去毁掉它 就在这里
White Bear.
白熊
What?
怎么了
White Bear...
白熊
A picnic with my two best friends.
和两个最好的朋友一起野餐
Jesus, what is it with you?
天哪 你怎么回事
White Bear, you said White Bear...
白熊 你说了白熊
So?!
那又如何
Look, whatever's wrong with you,
不管你有什么问题
you have to keep it together. OK?
现在都得振作起来 行吗
Listen to me! Don't go out there.
听我说 别出去
What's your problem?
你们怎么回事
Huh? You want something to look at?
想看热闹吗
Cos I'll give you something to look at!
那我就让你们看
We have to get out there.
我们得走了
No, I want to talk to him.
不 我要跟他们谈谈
I want to talk to you!
我想跟你们谈谈
It's not so funny now, is it?
这下不好玩了 是吗
Put it down.
快放下
I just want to see what they're looking at.
我只是想知道他们在看什么
I said put it down.
我说了 快放下
It's dangerous.
这东西很危险
Their phones, they're dangerous.
他们的电♥话♥很危险
It's the signal.
是那个信♥号♥♥
The images are on them, they're on the screen.
屏幕上有那个图案
What?
什么
Don't look at it!
别看它
Don't look at it.
别看它
Jemima...
杰迈玛
No, no. This is all wrong. This is all wrong!
不 这不对劲 不对劲
They're coming. Run! Run!
他们追来了 快跑 跑啊
Get in.
上车
Get in. Come on.
上车 快点
Come on.
快来啊
Come on, now! They're coming! Quick.
快啊 他们追上来了 快来啊
Come on, hurry up. Get in.
抓紧点 快上车
You nearly killed us back there.
你刚才差点撞死我们
Yeah, well, I wasn't expecting you to be there, was I?
我又不知道你们会突然冲出来
I just saved your lives.
我救了你们的命
You are not like a wee 'thank you' would be nice.
你们就不能说声谢谢
I should've just run yous over.
真该从你们身上碾过去
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
你又是谁
It's not a hard question, is it?
这问题不难 对吗
I know... I know you.
我认得你
Do you? Well, where did we meet, if you know me?
是吗 你要是认得我 我们在哪见过
No. Didn't think so, yeah.
我猜也是
She's confused. She's not in a good way.
她现在很混乱 状态不好
Yeah, I'll say.
看出来了
So what are yous doing out here anyway?
你们在这儿干什么
Heading south.
朝南走
That's not a good move. It's all blocked up down there.
那可不明智 南边全封死了
There's a transmitter there...
那里有台发射机
I don't think you understand.
你没听懂
When I said, "It's not a good move",
我说"那可不明智"
that means I'm not driving you down there.
意思是我不会开车送你们过去
I know a safe place we can go.
我知道个安全的地方
The woods.
那片树林
Your safe place is in the woods.
你说的地方是树林
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道
I don't... I don't know.
我不知道
Christ, maybe you do know me.
天啊 也许你是认识我
Yeah, we pull up and we get out.
我们停车 然后下车
We talk. There's no-one chasing us.
我们讲了话 那里没人追我们
Mystic Meg.
神秘梅格附身[英国占星家]
And then what happens?
然后会发生什么
We eat.
我们会吃东西
Told you. No bars.
说了吧 这儿没信♥号♥♥
They'll never find us here.
他们不会找到这儿来的
That your daughter?
这是你女儿吗
Yeah, I think so.
我想应该是
Where is she?
她人呢
I don't know.
我不知道
What'd you do to your wrists?
你手腕怎么回事
Don't know.
不知道
History of mental illness?
你有精神病史吗
Yeah, I bet you do. Lay money on it.
我打赌你肯定有
What about you?
那你呢
What about me?
我怎么了
Mental illness, weaknesses...
得过精神病吗 有什么弱点
Everyone's got weaknesses.
人无完人
Yeah, you two have got more than most, I'd say.
你俩的弱点肯定不少
That's why you're on the receiving end, you see. Vulnerable.
所以你们才会成为目标 脆弱
Receiving end of what?
谁的目标
This. Everything that's going on. Easy pickings.
这一切 都是因为你们太好欺负
What's your weaknesses then?
那你的弱点是什么
My weaknesses?
我的弱点吗
Show you if you want. You want to see it?
我可以给你看看 想看吗
Wait there don't move. You're going to like this.
待在这儿别动 你们会喜欢这个的
Not a lot.
也许不太喜欢
This better not be naturism.
最好不是裸体主义
Yeah, in your dreams.
你做梦去吧
Run and I'll shoot you in the back.
你跑我就开枪
Right, come over here.
好了 过来
Stand there.
站过去
You, here, put this on.
你 来 把这个戴上
Put it on. Backwards, so it covers your eyes.
戴上 反着戴 遮住眼睛
Put your hands on her shoulders. Keep them there.
手搭在她肩上 搭好了
You're her eyes now, all right?
你现在是她的眼睛 懂吗
And that is a shotgun, OK?
你背后是杆猎枪
If I pull this trigger, it's going to cut you, both in half.
一旦开枪 你们俩都会被劈成两半
So no funny business, all right?
所以别捣鬼
Right, off you go.
好了 走吧
Straight ahead. Keep going through the trees.
往前走 穿过树丛
Come on, pick up the pace.
快点 走快点
Got a lovely playground for you down there.
下面给你们准备了一个不错的操场
That's it, through here.
没错 穿过去
That's it, straight ahead.
没错 继续往前
Grab her!
抓住她
Right, now take her balaclava off.
好了 帮她把帽子拿掉
Get down there.
下去
Oh, fuck.
见鬼
Come on.
快点
Head towards that ladder.
走到那个梯子旁边
Get down there.
过去
Right, stop.
好 停下
Get on your knees, both of you.
都给我跪下
Give me that bag.
包给我
Fucking bag.
该死的包
You, get down.
你 趴下
Stop whingeing.
别哭了
Stop fucking crying.
你♥他♥妈♥别哭了
Stop it.
别哭了
Yeah.
喂
I'm down in that wood spot. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Easy.
我在树林这边 对 别急
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表