剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Set routine. Based on pornographic videos.
内置程序 取材自色情视频
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
What is it?
怎么了
What were you doing?
你刚刚在干什么
Nothing.
没什么
The way that your eyes were open, it scared me.
你眼睛那么睁着 吓着我了
You'd prefer if I closed them?
你希望我闭着眼睛吗
What, when you're sleeping? Um, yeah?
你睡觉的时候吗 是啊
I don't really need to sleep.
我并不需要睡眠
Well, just try, next time.
下次 尽量睡吧
Can I get you anything?
需要什么吗
No.
不用
Coffee, sandwich?
咖啡 三明治
I said no.
不用
Ash.
艾什
Look, sorry.
抱歉
It's just a bit odd.
这感觉有点怪
I can appreciate it's pretty strange.
这我能够理解
I just need a bit of, just, getting used to it.
我就是需要适应
And I shouldn't have drunk last night.
我昨晚不该喝酒的
Next time could you try and stop me?
下次你别让我喝了
Stop you drinking?
让你别喝酒吗
Yeah.
嗯
So I get to enjoy being a bit of a bastard?
那么说我可以做个坏蛋了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Oh, God. Shit, right, get in the bedroom.
天呐 该死 快进卧室
What? Now!
怎么了 快走
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah, yeah.
当然
Look at you.
瞧瞧你啊
The town mouse has become the country mouse.
从小镇搬来小村庄了
Yeah, it's nice.
这挺好的
Was this all you ?
你自己收拾的
Do you want a cup of coffee?
要喝杯咖啡吗
Yeah.
好啊
You weren't answering calls.
你不接电♥话♥
It's been... Or messages.
我最近 也不回短♥信♥
..Really busy.
挺忙的
I've just been a bit like "Oh, shit," You know, "What's...?"
我就是挺担心的
Yeah. Work's been mad, it's been...
是啊 但我工作太忙了
Which is good, you know, obviously,
不用说 这倒也是好事
because it's kept my mind off everything, so...
让我不去想那些事
Where's the toilet?
厕所在哪
Upstairs.
楼上
Ok.
好
So, I mean, um... Yeah, let's, er...
那么 回头我们...
Meet up more, yes. Keep in touch yeah, yeah. Yeah.
多见面 常联♥系♥ 好的
Come here.
过来
I think it's great you're moving on.
我很高兴你已经放下了
What?
什么
Sorry. There were... There were man clothes, you know.
抱歉 只是我看到了男人的衣服
In the bathroom.
在厕所里
Right.
是啊
Is he nice?
他人好吗
Sorry. Big nose. You know.
抱歉 不该多问的
You deserve whatever you want.
你想要什么都可以
Thanks.
谢谢
All right.
好的
OK. All right.
再见
Is everything all right?
没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. It's fine.
我没事 没事
What did your friend say?
你朋友说什么了
That was my sister.
那是我姐姐
You know her.
你认识她的
She said that I was...
她说我
She said that she was happy that I'd moved on.
她说她很高兴我已经放下了
Moved on to what?
放下做什么了
Is that not the sort of thing I'd say?
我不该这么说吗
I mean...
我是说
It is, isn't it?
我不就会这么说吗
Are you sure everything's all right?
你真的没事吗
Yes!
是的
Shit!
该死
It's OK, I can do it. I can do it.
没事的 我来吧
I can do it.
我来吧
Don't!
停下
We need to wrap that in paper.
我们得用纸包上
Look, if you're going to pretend to be asleep,
如果你要假装睡着
you could at least breathe, OK?
至少也该呼吸 好吗
It's just eerie.
这样太吓人了
Like this?
这样吗
It doesn't work. I can tell that you're faking it.
这样不行 我知道你是装的
Would you like me to have sex with you?
你要我跟你做♥爱♥吗
Can you just go downstairs?
你能下楼去吗
Ok.
好
No! That's...
不
Ash would argue over that.
艾什会跟我争的
He wouldn't just leave because I'd ordered him to.
他不会因为我让他走就走的
Ok.
好吧
What? N...
什么 不...
Ah, fucking hell!
该死的
Don't cry, darling.
别哭 亲爱的
Oh, don't! Just get out! Get out!
别 滚 出去
Go on!
走啊
So you do want me to go?
你真的想让我走吗
Just get out! Get out! Get out!
出去 出去 滚
Get out! Get out! Get out!
滚出去 滚
You're not enough of him! You are nothing! You're nothing.
你根本不是他 你什么都不是
Fight me.
还手啊
I don't do that.
我不能那么做
Fucking fight me! Hit me.
还手啊 打我
Hit me. Hit me. Come on!
打我啊 来啊
Why are you just standing there taking this?
你为什么站在那儿挨打
How can you take this?
你怎么能这么忍♥着
Did I ever hit you?
我打过你吗
N... No, of course you didn't
没有 当然没有
but you might've done if I done this. Or this.
但如果我这样你或许会的
I don't... I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe you would have.
或许你会的
But you wouldn't, would you? You wouldn't.
可你就不会了 是不是
I could insult you.
我可以骂你
What?
什么
There's tons of invective in the archive.
档案馆里有很多恶言谩骂
I like speaking my mind, I could throw some of that at you.
我总是有话直说 我可以对你说一些
Get out of this house.
滚出我家
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I can't go more than 25 metres from my activation point.
我不能走出我启动点25米开外
What is that, a joke?
你在开玩笑吗
Look, I know it sounds mental.
我知道这很疯狂
Where's your activation point?
你的启动点在哪
At the risk of blowing your mind...
虽然这可能会让你疯掉
it's where I was activated.
就是我启动的地方
The bath.
就是浴缸
I have to keep within a 25-metre radius unless my administrator -
我必须待在浴缸25米半径内 除非我的管♥理♥员♥
that's you - is with me.
就是你 陪着我走
Don't call me your administrator.
别说我是你的管♥理♥员♥
Why not?
为什么
Because...
因为
It sounds sort of sexy.
听上去挺性感的
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表