剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
I don't care what it is, I don't want it!
管它是什么 我不要
It's obscene to use his name.
居然用他的名字 真可恶
His name, for God's sake!
他的名字啊 老天
It hurts, you know it hurts.
这让人心痛 你知道的
Which is why I signed you up.
所以我才帮你注册了
What is it? W-What is it?
那是什么 到底是什么
You click the link and you talk to it.
你点击链接 跟它交谈
You talk to it?
跟它交谈
You type messages in, like an e-mail,
就像发邮件一样 输入信息
and then it talks back to you, just like he would.
它就会向他生前那样 跟你对话
He's dead.
他死了
It's software. It mimics him.
这是个软件 能模仿他
You give it someone's name.
你告诉它名字
It goes back and reads through all the things they've ever said online,
它就会读取这个人在网络上所有的公开言论
their Facebook updates, their Tweets, anything public.
包括facebook和推特上的发言 等等
I just gave it Ash's name. The system did the rest.
我输入艾什的名字 其他都由系统代♥办♥
It's so clever.
特别聪明
It's...sick. It's sick!
这么做很恶心 恶心
Just say hello to it.
跟它打个招呼吧
If you like it,
如果你喜欢
you then give it access to his private emails.
可以让它访问艾什的私人邮箱
The more it has, the more it's him.
它知道的越多 模仿得越像
It won't be...
它不是...
No, it's not, but it helps.
对 它不是 但能好受些
Listen, Nay, it's me. Hi.
奈 你好 是我
I really need to speak to you.
我很想和你谈谈
Can you please call me as soon as you get this?
听到留言能打给我吗
I'm so sorry. I just got your message.
真抱歉 我才听到留言
What's wrong? What happened?
怎么了 发生了什么事
Mar?
玛
Mar, are you OK?
玛 你没事吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine, I just, I just... I had a bad one earlier.
没事没事 只是...之前吐得很厉害
D'you want me to come and visit? I'm going to come and visit.
要不要我去看看你 我过去吧
No, it's OK, really, I'm...
不用了 真的没事
Mar, you're upset. I'm going to come and see you.
玛 你很低落 我去看看你
No. No, don't.
不 别来
I'm OK. I promise you I'm OK.
我很好 我保证我很好
I've got to go, I've got a deadline.
我得挂了 要赶工期
Are you sure?
你确定
It's a tight deadline, got to be in by dawn, so... I'd better go.
工期很紧 要在天亮前交稿 我得挂了
Well, if you have...
如果有...
Bye, Nay.
再见 奈
Hello, I've locked myself out of the house again.
嗨 我又被自己锁在门外了
Wait, where are you going?
等等 你要去哪
Hello. I'm no good at birthday presents.
我一向不擅长挑生日礼物
**I love you... *
*我爱你
Hello.
你好
So...
那么
How am I sounding?
我听起来怎么样
Hello?
还在吗
Hello!
在
You sound just like him.
听起来真和他一模一样
Almost creepy isn't it?
有点吓人是吧
I say creepy,
我说"吓人"
I mean, it's totally batshit crazy I can even talk to you.
是说我竟然能跟你通话 太神奇了
I mean, I don't even have a mouth.
我都没有嘴巴
That's... that's just...
那...那就是...
Just what?
就是什么
That's just the sort of thing that he would say.
就是他会说的话
Well, that's why I said it.
不然我也不会那么说啊
I think I'm going mad.
我真是要疯了
I won't tell anyone if you don't.
你不说我也不说
You're not crying, are you?
你不会是在哭吧
Sorry.
抱歉
You always said that I looked weird when I cried.
你总说我哭的样子很奇怪
Did I?
是吗
I sound like a right sick fuck.
我听起来真像个混球
Yeah, you were. You were.
没错
But in a good way?
不过是好的那种 对吧
Yeah. Yeah. In a good way.
没错 是好的那种
So I went in, after all your persuasion,
经过你的一番劝说 我跳进了海里
and then like straightaway I got
但几乎马上就被
a spine of a sea anemone or something stuck in my foot,
海葵还是什么的扎到脚了
and you threw a jeb thinking it was poisonous.
你以为那东西是有毒的 吓坏了
What's "threw a jeb"?
什么叫"吓坏了"
Oh, it's um, it's a phrase we had, like throwing a fit.
就是个说法 意思是"懊恼"
Oh, OK, so I "threw a jeb".
好吧 我当时"吓坏了"
Yeah,
是啊
and you were looking in a guidebook,
然后你就翻旅行手册
trying to figure out if there were any poisonous sea creatures in Greece,
想看看希腊有没有毒性的海洋生物
when this local guy comes over and says,
这时走来一个当地居民 对我们说
"My wife knows exactly what to do, come back to my house."
我太太知道该怎么处理 来我家吧
Although he wasn't French, obviously.
不过 显然他不是法国人
I used to hate walking in the country.
我以前讨厌在乡间散步的
You must be getting old.
那你肯定是老了
No way.
才不是呢
I remember you brought me up here when we
我还记得我们第一次见你妈时
first met your mum.
你带我来这儿
We'd been at hers all weekend
我们整个周末都住在她家
and you could tell I needed some headspace.
你看得出我需要静一静
You were good like that.
你真的很贴心
You speak about me like I'm not here.
说得好像我不在这儿似的
Sorry.
抱歉
It's all right. I mean, I'm not really.
没关系 我的确不在那儿
'Show me what it looks like there.'
让我看看那里什么样
How?
怎么做
'Use the camera on your phone.'
就用手♥机♥拍一下
You weren't ever really impressed with views.
你对美景一向无动于衷
When we went to the Grand Canyon,
我们去科罗拉多大峡谷的时候
you said it was just a big gap.
你说那只是个大沟
'I Tweeted that, too.'
我还发到推特上了
Yeah, I remember the roaming charges.
是啊 我还记得当时的漫游费
You were overly proud of that definition.
你还觉得那么说很有才
'I was just speaking my mind.'
我怎么想就怎么说
Yeah, well shut up and cop a load of this.
好吧 别说了 看看这个
'Yeah. Mainly just green, isn't it?'
看到了 就是一片绿色 是吧
You told me this was a famous lover's leap.
你说这是个有名的殉情之地
Doomed couples jumping to their deaths in Victorian times.
维多利亚时期 绝望的恋人到这里跳崖自尽
I think you just wanted me to cling to you.
我觉得你这么说 只是想让我靠紧你
'Actually everyone who's ever jumped from here did it alone. Nice.'
其实 来这里跳崖的都是一个人 真不错
Did you just look that up?
你是刚查到的吧
'Sort of. Shouldn't I have?'
算是吧 不该这样吗
It's a bit weird.
有点怪
'Sorry. I'll only do it again if you ask.'
对不起 我不会再这样了 除非你想
No, no. No, it's fine.
不不 没事
Oh, wait, hang on.
等等 有电♥话♥来
'Shall I go?'
要不我挂了吧
No, no, no. I'll call them back later.
不 不用 我过后再回他们电♥话♥
I'm going to go and see if I can make friends with these cows.
我去看看能不能和这些奶牛做个朋友
Just going to record it.
我录一下
Sure.
好的
There you go.
好了
It's OK.
我自己来就好
Wait, hang on, here it is again.
等一下 我再放一遍
'It's so fast, isn't it?'
跳得真快啊
I know. I know,
是啊 是啊
it's like the speed you'd expect a bee's heart to go at or something.
这速度就像蜜蜂还是什么的心跳
Wait, hang on.
等一下
Oh, shit. Shit, shit.
见鬼 完了 完了
Ash? Hello?
艾什 喂
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表