剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
If you're laughing, can I come back inside?
你笑了 我能回去吗
Feeling a bit...
我觉得
ornamental out here.
自己像株观赏植物
Funny.
真好笑
Can you put that down, please?
能把那个放下吗
But it is funny.
但是很好笑啊
Could you just put it down?
把那个放下好吗
Come with me. We're going out.
跟我来 我们出去
Cheesy.
真俗
Come on.
来吧
Where are we going?
我们去哪
Just hurry up.
快走
No!
不
Don't do it!
别那么做
Seriously, don't do it.
真的 别那么做
I'm not going to.
我不会的
Ok.
好吧
See, he would have worked out what was going on.
瞧 他会知道到底是怎么回事
This wouldn't have ever happened, but if it had,
虽然我不会这样做 但是如果有这个情况
he would have worked it out.
他会知道的
Sorry, hang on. That's a very difficult sentence to process.
抱歉 等等 这句话不太好理解
Jump.
跳
What? Over there?
什么 往那儿跳吗
I never expressed suicidal thoughts, or self-harm.
我从没有任何自杀或自残倾向
Yeah, well, you aren't you, are you?
但你不是你啊
That's another difficult one, to be honest with you.
这句也不太好理解
You're just a few ripples of you. There's no history to you.
你只是你的涟漪 你没有过去
You're just a performance of stuff that he performed without thinking,
你只是表演了他未经思考做的一些事
and it's not enough.
这是不够的
Come on. I aim to please.
别这样 我是来取悦你的
Aim to jump. Just do it.
那就跳吧 跳吧
Ok.
好吧
If you're absolutely sure.
如果你确定
See, Ash would've been scared.
瞧 艾什会害怕的
He wouldn't have just leapt off, he would have been crying,
他不会就那么跳了 他会哭的
he would have been...
他会...
Oh... Oh, God, no.
天呐 不要
Please, I don't want to do it.
求你 我不想那么做
Please don't make me do it.
求你别逼我
No. That's not fair.
不 这不公平
No, I'm... I'm frightened, darling, please...
不 我很害怕 亲爱的 求你
Don't make me.
别逼我
I don't want to die. Oh, God, I don't want to die
我不想死啊 天呐 我不想死
No, that's not fair.
这不公平
I'm frightened, I don't want to die. Don't...
我好怕 我不想死
No!!!!
不
One for you, one for me.
一块给你 一块给我
What?
怎么了
We need another slice.
还得要一片
Why?
为什么
So I can take one upstairs.
我好拿上去啊
It's not the weekend.
又没到周末
It is my birthday.
是我生日嘛
Ok.
好吧
"Thanks, Mum."
谢谢 妈妈
Hey, Ash.
艾什
Hey. The birthday girl.
小寿星
Just gonna come and hang out for a bit.
我来跟你待一会儿
OK. I wasn't doing anything.
好啊 反正我也没做什么
I brought you some cake.
我给你拿蛋糕了
I know you don't eat anything.
我知道你不吃东西
I'm just using you as an excuse so I can get an extra slice.
其实我就是用你做借口想多吃一块
Devious.
真坏啊
Mum?
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Yeah, I'm just coming.
我就来了
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表