剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
And I'll leap right in.
我就直说了
I think what you're doing with Waldo is fascinating.
我觉得你的沃多真是棒极了
From "The agency"?
"局里的"
Yeah, listen. Waldo may be the perfect political figurehead.
是的 听我说 沃多可以做最佳名义领袖
Waldo The Bear.
沃多熊吗
The bear, people like. The fact he's a bear is an assist.
人们喜欢这只熊 他是只熊是件好事
An assist?
好事
It helps.
有好处
Right. You look at human politicians,
没错 人们看到一个政♥治♥人物
you're instinctively like, "Brrrr" - uncanny, right?
不知为什么就心生反感 对吧
Like the girls in porn.
就像演黄♥片♥的女人
You know something's wrong, cos why else are they doing it?
你就觉得她们不对劲 否则为什么做这个
It's usually daddy issues, eh?
一般都是因为她们爸爸
Just like politics. Waldo bypasses that.
就像政♥治♥ 而沃多没这个问题
You already know he's not real, so no personal flaws.
你已经知道他是假的 就没有人的缺陷
I'm a person.
我就是人
With respect, Waldo's more than you.
恕我直言 沃多比你大的多
He's a team, and you're open about that, which is fantastic.
他是个团队 而且你们并不遮掩 这很好
The honesty thing works.
诚实很受欢迎
Waldo is a construct people not just accept but embrace.
人们不仅接受了沃多 而且喜欢他
At the moment he's anti-politics,
目前他抵触政♥治♥
which is a political stance itself, right?
而这本身也是政♥治♥立场
But he could deliver any brand of political content,
但他能传达任何的政♥治♥理念
minus the potential downsides of a human messenger.
还能去除人的任何不良因素
In a debate, your team could Google every word the other guy says,
在辩论中 你的团队可以搜索对方的每句话
then let Waldo hit him with debunk stats
让沃多反驳他
and spit a Twitter-ready zinger into the next sentence.
还能跟上一句能在推特上疯传的话
He's the perfect assassin.
他是最佳的打手
We won't win, though.
我们赢不了的
You guys are so British.
你们太英国了
No, of course he won't win.
他当然赢不了
You started out too coarse off the bat.
你们从一开始就是些粗俗段子
There's no substantial basis to what you offer,
你们提出的东西都是虚幻的
and the whole nihilist "Democracy sucks" Thing,
那套虚无主义的"民♥主♥完蛋"论调
yeah, is kind of wack-a-doo,
是挺有话题性
but with a targeted, hopeful message,
但如果有一条有意义的信息
which we can provide,
这个我们可以提供
energising the disenfranchised without spooking the middle
既能激起底层人的热情又不吓坏中产阶级
via your new platform...
借助你们的新平台
You got a global political-entertainment product
这就是全球性的政♥治♥娱乐产品
people actually want.
而且人们会想购买♥♥
You could roll this out worldwide.
你们可以向全球发展
Like Pringles.
就像品客薯片
Absolutely.
是啊
It's, er... It's interesting stuff though.
的确挺有趣的
When you're done with Stentonford,
等你们折腾够了斯坦顿福德
there may be an opportunity in South America.
或许南美还有机会
Se puede hablar espanol?
你会说西班牙语吗
Vivi en Madrid tres anos.
在马德里生活了三年呢
Excelente.
太好了
What?
怎么了
He's not coming.
他不来了
But he's the party leader!
他可是政党领袖啊
It's too toxic.
影响太差了
Meanwhile, as support for Gwendolyn Harris appears to be dwindling,
与此同时 格温多林·哈里斯的支持率在减小
Labour denies the party is losing faith in their young candidate.
而工党否认党派对这位年轻的候选人失去了信心
But Miss Harris spent most of the day locked in crisis talks
而哈里斯小姐几乎整日在党总部忙于
at party headqu...
应对危机
In the Stentonford by-election,
在斯坦顿福德补选中
Waldo the cartoon bear continues...
卡♥通♥熊沃多继续...
Did you see Gwendolyn Harris yesterday?
你昨天看到格温多林·哈里斯了吗
She looks like she's been poisoned.
就像是中毒了似的
Because he's gonna overtake her.
因为他会超过她
We're still way ahead.
我们还是遥遥领先
If that thing is the main opposition
如果那东西成了主要对手
then the whole system looks absurd.
真是给整个系统丢脸
Which it may well be.
极可能就是这样
But it built these roads.
但系统还是建了这些路
Just come in, Roy.
进来吧 罗伊
I'm sorry, OK?
很抱歉
It was wrong to speak to you like that and...
我不该那么跟你说话
After the campaign, I would've called you.
竞选结束后 我会给你打电♥话♥的
After the campaign!
竞选结束后
All you've done is strengthen Monroe.
你这样只是让门罗更占优势了
You won't win either,
你反正也不会赢
but I was at least attempting to represent...
但我至少还想代表...
Well I don't know! Not just "Bollocks to everything".
我也不知道是什么 但绝不是"都是瞎扯"
If you were preaching revolution, well that'd be something,
如果你真想推行革命也算是厉害了
but you're not because that would require courage and a mindset.
但你不是 因为那需要勇气和智慧
And what have you got?
你有什么
Who are you?
你是什么
What are you for?
你有什么立场
Morning.
早啊
So, final push.
最后一击了
You remind everyone that's got the app
跟大家说有个软件
that if they recommend it to a friend
如果他们向朋友推荐
it unlocks a little fez for Waldo.
沃多就能得到顶帽子
We're here.
我们到了
Attention, shoppers.
各位请注意
I'm here to ask you an important favour. Gather round.
我有要事相求 请过来
Come over here and listen.
过来 听我说
Don't vote for me. I'm an insult.
别为我投票 我就是个侮辱
Seriously.
真的
Vote for Monroe or Harris or, I dunno, UKIP,
投票给门罗或者哈里斯 或者独♥立♥党
or even that Lib Dem guy.
哪怕是那个自♥由♥民♥主♥党的家伙
He's a prick!
他是个二货
Seriously, only an arsehole would actually vote for me.
真的 只有傻♥逼♥才会投票给我
What is this? Irony?
你这是反讽吗
I'm worse than a wasted vote.
你浪费一票都比投给我强
He's from the Harris campaign.
那人是哈里斯阵营的
I mean it, you idiots! Don't vote for me!
我说真的 白♥痴♥ 别投给我
Don't vote for me! Don't vote for me!
别投给我 别投给我
Don't vote for me!
别投给我
Don't vmmmf!
别投给我
Shut up.
闭嘴
No. Don't boo him, he's right! He's right!
不 别嘘他 他是对的
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
Resigning.
辞职
Jamie!
詹米
Look! It's me, I'm Waldo.
瞧啊 是我 我是沃多
This guy, whoever this guy is, he's a hero.
这个人 不论他是谁 他是个英雄
You should throw stuff at Waldo, he's bad bloody news.
你们该冲沃多扔东西 他不是好东西
He's funny!
他好玩
He's not.
他不好玩
Don't listen to that man, he's a lesbian. Ahh!
别听他的 他是个女同性恋
So remember, the polls are open,
别忘了 投票开始了
and if you've got my app,
如果你们有我的软件
you can unlock new stuff like catchphrases and a little hat 'n' that.
可以解锁一些流行语或者小帽子什么的
Only an idiot wouldn't vote for me
只有白♥痴♥才不会给我投票
so question the status quo!
质疑现状
Kill it! Kill it!
杀掉他
Kick them where it hurts.
直击要害
The first man to hit him gets 500 quid!
第一个打他的人有五百镑可拿
Yeah, that's right. Knock him down. Knock him down.
没错 打倒他
Smash it!
打扁他
Yeah! Yeah!
好极了
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah...
好极了
I, the undersigned, being the returning officer
我是斯坦顿福德和赫舍姆选区的
for the Stentonford and Hersham constituency,
署名选举监察人
hereby give notice that the total number of votes recorded for
现在宣布每位候选人
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表