剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
but we shouldn't patronise.
但不能纵容
You know, serious drug use is a criminal offence,
吸毒是一种自愿行为 为了体验快♥感♥
that is committed voluntarily and for pleasure...
而做出的犯罪行为
Look, I'm sorry, these are the facts.
我也不想这么说 可这是事实
Waldo, what do you think?
沃多 你觉得呢
Mr Monroe, are you addicted?
门罗先生 你是瘾君子吗
No.
我不是
Sorry, I mean, are you a dickhead?
不好意思 我说错了 你是伪君子吗
I think we have to ask ourselves...
我觉得我们得扪心自问
I think we have to ask ourselves, what is this for?
我觉得我们得扪心自问 这有何意义
And why do we waste our time
我们为什么要浪费时间
with animated trivialities like him?
跟这种动画人物胡闹呢
I mean why?
为什么
Why? I mean why?
为什么呢 为什么呢
I mean why? I mean why?
这是为什么呢
I mean why? I mean why?
为什么呢 为什么呢
This is just the kind of thing... rather than see you laugh...
这就是个闹着玩的笑话
They laugh at you, Limbo.
他们在笑你 傻小子
You laugh, you're laughing at someone who won't engage.
你们是在笑一个不肯好好说话
Who is scared to engage, who hides behind a children's cartoon.
害怕正面对话 躲在卡♥通♥人物的后面的人
Who you calling a kiddy toon, fool?
笨蛋 你说谁是卡♥通♥人物
I'm...I'm...I'm speaking about James Salter.
我是在说詹姆斯·绍特
Don't worry about it. That's your name, isn't it?
别慌 那是你的名字 对吧
James Salter, this is the man who's behind all this.
詹姆斯·绍特 就是在背后操纵的人
He's 33 years old,
他今年33岁
a man whose career can be summed up surprisingly quickly.
寥寥几个字就能概括他的职业经历
You were in a sketch troupe
六年前 你还在一个小剧团
that enjoyed minor success about six years ago,
当时那个剧团办得还算可以
and the others moved on to better things,
剧团其他人都展翅高飞了
but your main achievement seems to have been
而你的主要成似乎就只有
playing the part of a corn on the cob
在一则高息个人贷款广♥告♥里
in a high-interest personal loan commercial.
扮演一根玉米棒子
I notice you keep that pretty quiet.
我发现你对此很低调啊
And now of course operating this sort of teddy bear thing.
而现在 你操纵这个类似泰迪熊的东西
Which by the way is easier than it looks. Anyone could do it.
这活儿太简单了 谁都能干
See, this is...this is the thing.
就是这么回事
It's easy, what he does.
他做的事很简单
He mocks.
他嘲弄别人
And when he can't think of an authentic joke,
当他想不出正经笑话时
which is actually quite often, he just swears.
这是常有的情况 他就靠骂人取宠
I think that this puppet's inclusion on this panel
我认为 这样一个傀儡出现在辩论中
debases the process of debate,
贬低了这场辩论
and smothers any meaningful discussion of the issues.
扼杀了一切有意义的讨论
So I return to my original question,
所以 回到我一开始的问题
is that really what this is for?
这真的是我们的目的吗
He has nothing to offer and he has nothing to say.
他给不了什么 也说不出什么有意义的话
Prove me wrong. Hm?
我说得对吗
Speak, Waldo.
说话啊 沃多
Please. Come on. Speak up.
请说 来吧 说啊
There you see, nothing.
大家看见了吧 什么都没有
Oh, go fuck yourself.
你丫玩蛋去
It's more swearing.
又在骂人了
You're a joke.
你就是个笑柄
You look less human than I do
你还没我有人样
and I'm a made-up bear with a turquoise cock.
而我是个有蓝色鸡♥巴♥的假熊
What are you? You're just an old attitude with new hair.
你呢 不过是个新瓶装旧酒的老顽固
Assuming you're my superior because I'm not taking you seriously?
看我懒得鸟你 你就自以为高贵啦
No-one takes you seriously, that's why no-one votes.
根本没人鸟你 所以才没人投票
The vast majority do vote.
大多数人都投票
It's bullshit.
胡扯
Surely this is enough?
闹够了吧
You think you deserve respect.
你自以为该受尊重
Just common courtesy.
这是礼貌
Because you went to public school
就因为你读过公学
and believed you were entitled to everything.
就觉得什么都是应当的
Perhaps we could get back...
也许我们该回到
Ad hominem nonsense...
你这是无理取闹
Gwendolyn Harris...
格温多林·哈里斯
Something's got to change. No-one trusts you lot
必须有所改变 没人相信你们
cos they know
因为大家都知道
you don't give a shit about anything outside your bubble.
你们对自身以外的事都毫不在意
What about your mate Gladwell, the kiddy-flasher?
那个给小孩露鸟的格莱德维尔呢
You knew him for 20 years,
你们认识二十年了
did you not know what he was like?
你不知道他是怎样的人吗
No, of course not.
当然不知道
Yeah, cos you're all just front, like him, sly and pretending,
对啊 因为你们都在装样子 狡诈而做作
and in that way you're all the same.
如此看来你们都一样
Gwendolyn Harris, is all of politics a waste of time?
格温多林·哈里斯 政♥治♥都是浪费时间吗
Well, of course I think no...
我当然不这么认为
Oh, shut up, you're worse!
闭嘴吧 你更差劲
Seriously, she's faker than him.
真的 她比他还虚伪
For once I agree with Liam Monroe in that
这次我不得不认同连姆·门罗的看法
this really doesn't get us anywhere and
这样说下去毫无用途
there's no point in us continuing...
所以没必要继续这种...
..If we can't have anything resembling a deba...
如果我们不能进行真正意义上的辩论
She's here to build a showreel.
她就是来做宣传的
I'm not kidding, that's literally it.
不是开玩笑 就是这么回事
Knows she's not going to win.
她知道她赢不了
This is all experience, to herself get on telly.
这就是为积累经验 上电视
She actually gives less of a shit about anyone round here than he does,
与他相比 她更不在乎这里的任何人
because he'll actually have to represent you.
因为他回头还得代表你们的利益
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗
A career politician.
职业政客
Someone else less real than me,
比我还要虚假的人
and I can do this.
我还能做这个呢
Can I just make a couple of points?
我能说两句吗
Oh, shut up, you pebble.
闭嘴吧 你个石头蛋
What is this for? That's what you wanted to know, Mr Monroe.
你不是问意义何在吗 门罗先生
And the truth is,
事实就是 因为你
none of us know any more, thanks to you.
我们都不知道这还有什么意义
What are you for? What are you for?
你有什么意义 你有什么意义
Thank you and goodnight.
谢谢 晚安
Jamie.
詹米
Jamie?
詹米
Jack's here. He wants to see us.
杰克来了 他要见我们
You can't avoid it.
这你躲不开
Get dressed, he'll meet us outside.
穿衣服吧 他在外面跟我们碰头
'And yet accusations of vapidity aside,
不说那些认为他无趣的批评
'it's clearly tapped a nerve.
这些话显然触动了人们的神经
'in just three days, Waldo has gone viral.
仅三天 沃多已在网络疯传
'The video of his clash
他大发脾气的视频
has already been viewed over a million times on YouTube.
在YouTube上已经浏览了超过百万次
There are Facebook groups calling on Waldo
Facebook上甚至有团体呼吁沃多
'to form a national party.'
建立国家党派
'You're a joke.
你就是个笑柄
'You look less human than I do
你还没我有人样
and I'm a made-up bear with 'a turquoise...
而我是个有蓝色鸡♥巴♥的假熊
What are you?
你呢
'You're just an old attitude with new hair.
不过是个新瓶装旧酒的老顽固
'Assuming you're my superior because I'm not taking you seriously.
看我懒得鸟你 你就自以为高贵啦
'No-one takes you seriously.'
根本没人鸟你
Oh, look, here he is the man of the moment!
瞧啊 时下的风云人物
How does it feel to be a phenomenon?
成为网络红人什么感觉啊
Shitifying.
吓傻了
You are everywhere, my son.
到处是你啊
Twitter, the news... Have you seen the poll?
推特 新闻 你看到民♥意♥调查了吗
You're in third place, mate.
你已经排第三了
You overtook that Lib Dem prick...
你超过了那个自♥由♥民♥主♥党的家伙
Yeah, well, he's a glass of water.
他屁都不是
This is an opportunity, Jamie.
这是个大好机会 詹米
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表