剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
See, it, um…
这…
It…
稍…
Just…
稍等一下
just two secs.
你好 我是米索恶魔族的加普
Hi there. Gaap of Misophaes.
对
Yeah.
对 我有个大约1926年的护身符
Yeah, so, uh, I've got a talisman circa 1926,
但符咒表面未记下其中一个献祭
but the rune face just failed to register one of the sacrifices.
对 杀了两个人 但只记了一个
Yeah, two kills, but only one's been recorded.
对
Right.
是的 但…
Um, I mean, yeah, but…
什么?我们…
What? We… we--
什么 我们不可以…
What, we can't just--
不
No.
好 我明白了
Yeah, yeah. I get it. I get it.
基思不算数
Keith didn't count.
什么?
What?
-为什么? -他杀过人
Why? -He's a murderer.
所以不算数
Makes him ineligible.
他们是这样说的
That's what they're saying.
但我们一直选该死的人
But we've been picking people who deserve it.
严格来说 不该那样做 我只是…
You're not strictly supposed to do it that way. I just…
我以为那样你会觉得容易些
I thought you'd find it easier.
我是说 第一个家伙 运河边那个
I mean, the first bloke, the one by the canal,
他们说那个算数
they're giving us that one
因为他其实从未杀过人 但…
'cause he's never actually killed anybody, but…
他对他女儿的做所作所为呢?
What about what he did to his daughter?
你说他害他女儿在28岁时自杀
You said she kills herself at 28, thanks to him.
对 但那是未来会发生的事
Yeah, but that's in the future.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着 总的来说
Look, basically,
如果一个人直接害死过另一个人
anyone who's already been directly responsible
这样的人都不算数
for the death of another human being, they're off-limits.
一旦发生这种事 在我老大看来
Once that's happened, as far as my boss is concerned,
他们已经是坏人了
they're playing for the home team.
我们其实算幸运了
You know, we're actually lucky
基思的弟弟刚好在午夜前出现
that Keith's brother turned up just before midnight.
否则世界末日已经来了
It would've been Armageddon otherwise.
听我说 你做得很好
Look, you did well.
去死吧
Oh, absolutely go fuck yourself!
现在进退两难
Right up a tree!
-你觉得无所谓 -不是的
This is all right for you. -It isn't.
双手沾血的不是你 你只是旁观
No blood on your hands. You're just watching.
权当是消遣
Light entertainment.
如果世界末日真的来了 你会有个盛大欢乐的大结局
If the apocalypse does come, you'll have a big fun finale.
-那会让整个世界翻天覆地… -没人赞同 你会遭人谴责
That'd be upending the whole place-- -It's frowned upon. You get told off.
我要是没通过入门仪式…
If I fail my initiation… -
被恶魔门派赶出门?哭吧
Kicked out of demon school? Boo-hoo.
-应该说是驱逐 -随你怎么说
More like cast out. -Whatever.
被驱逐到无边无际的巨大空虚中
Cast out into a boundless, cosmic void.
注定在无尽的虚无中度过生生世世
And doomed to spend eternity in a vacuum of infinite nothingness.
没有物质、时间
Absence of matter, of time,
没有空间、光和声音
of space, light, and sound.
我将承受深不可测却能感知的痛苦
I would endure a profound, palpable,
存在感荡然无存
and ever-present lack of existence,
永享孤独
alone in perpetuity,
永无止境
forever more.
听起来像是我的人生
Sounds like my life.
说真的 我很怕
To be honest, I'm scared.
那就再杀一个人吧
So one more victim, then.
对 这是唯一的办法
Yeah, only thing for it.
我不能杀一清二白的人
I can't be doing a total innocent.
我们只需要避开杀人犯
It's just murderers we have to avoid.
你是说像我这样的人
You mean people like me.
我这辈子从无害人之心
My whole life, I never wished harm on anyone.
我没有
I didn't.
如果没有 你不可能召唤我出来 让我进行入门仪式
You couldn't have summoned me for my trial if you hadn't.
你肯定有当坏人的念头 却不是彻底的坏蛋
Well, you had to be corruptible, not beyond corruption.
你知道吗?你触摸那个护身符时
You know what? You must have had some dark force inside you
内心一定有某种暗黑力量 这没什么可耻的
when you touched the talisman. There's no shame in it.
不 说说看
No, go on.
谁惹你了?
Who pissed you off?
所以我寻思 找个借口把她引到地下室去
So I'm thinking just lure her down to the basement on some pretense,
在楼梯间给她一击 然后说她失足摔下去了
clock her on the stairwell, and say she lost her step and fell.
别做白日梦了 你去外面应付那个小鬼吧
Snap out of it. You can deal with the kid out there.
她需要一双黑鞋参加葬礼
Needs black shoes for a funeral.
她爸爸被人从运河里捞上来了
They pulled her dad out of the canal.
我本想自己来
I'd do it myself,
但她让我心惊肉跳的
but she gives me the willies.
她没感到悲伤
Well, she… she… she's not in mourning.
她也不是不悲伤
Well, she's… she's not not mourning.
高兴的是噩梦结束了
Happy it's finished.
伤心的是他死了 这…
Sad he's dead. It…
但是…
But…
噩梦结束了
it has finished.
你让她少受了五年的痛苦
You… you spared her another five years of it.
不用花一辈子去治愈
A lifetime of therapy,
但毕竟是一辈子
but a lifetime, nonetheless.
她29岁当妈妈 57岁当奶奶
She's a mum at 29. A nan at 57.
你应该想知道这一切吧
I just thought you'd like to know.
很合脚
It's a good fit.
当然了 最后的点缀
And, of course, the final touch.
-科林 真的吗?你… -不
Colin, really? You-- -No, no, no, no, no.
-我执意如此 太晚了 -非常好
I insist. Too late. - Very well.
这里是鞋类区
Here we are in footwear.
这位是迈克尔斯玛特先生
This is Mr. Michael Smart.
你们可能认识他 他准备就任我们的下一任议员了
You probably recognize him. He's all set to be our next MP.
只是运气不错 加顺风顺水
Well, with a little luck and a following wind.
-迈克尔的父亲和我曾经是校友 -我靠
His father and I were at school together. -Fuck me.
他一直把我的周末小屋作为行动基地
He's been using my weekend cottage as a base of operations.
你们看得出来他从过军
You can tell he's ex-military. -
迈克尔今晚在市政厅有个重要演讲
Michael's got a big speech tonight at the town hall.
我答应送他一套新西服和一双新鞋
I promised him a new suit and new shoes.
波塞特最好的行头 免费相赠
The finest that Possetts has to offer. On the house.
我跟他说 照这样下去 他会破产的
I've told him he'll go out of business at this rate.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck me some more.
我说过会让最好的助手来招待你 所以…
Well, I said I'd leave you in the hands of our finest assistant, so, um…
薇姬
Vicky,
好好为迈克尔服务吧
if you could take care of Michael.
迈克尔 薇姬很能干
Michael, enjoy Vicky's more than capable hands.
-嘿 稳住 悠着点 -这边请
Hey, steady on there. Steady on. - Won't you walk this way?
你说怎么走就怎么走
I'll walk however you want.
老天 地上到处都是鞋盒
For Christ's sake, there's boxes all over the floor.
你能收拾好自己的烂摊子吗?
Would you pick up your bloody mess?
我想稍后去停车场
I'm thinking car park later.
等他出来 倒车把他撞倒
Wait till he comes out. Reverse into him.
懂我意思吗?把他撞到墙上
Pin him up against the wall.
猛踩油门 直到你听到他的腹部裂开
Keep the pedal down till you hear the stomach pop.
嗯?你觉得怎么样?
Eh? What do you think?
-你不说 我也不会说的 -怎么了?
I won't tell if you don't. -What?
我希望本周你投我一票
I hope I have your vote this week.
恐怕不行 我要投国民♥阵♥线
Afraid not. National Front for me.
为什么?
Why is that?
我不喜欢这里发生的变化
Don't like how things are changing around here.
我姨妈在奇瑟姆生活了20年
My aunt, she's been in Cheetham 20 years.
现在她的邻居都是移♥民♥
Now she's got them living either side.
接下来就会这样
That's what's next.
我们已经口袋空空了
We've not got a pot to piss in,
为何要和不属于这里的人分享呢?
so why should we share with them who don't belong?
你认为给国民♥阵♥线投票会有所帮助?
You think voting National Front will help?
我认为他们会支持我们
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表