剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
I'm not the real Joan?
你是琼的一个版本
You're a version of Joan
由安妮墨菲的数字肖像扮演
played by a digital likeness of Annie Murphy.
-安妮墨菲是谁? -那个女演员
Who's Annie Murphy? -The actress.
在那里 看起来很眼熟吗?
There. Look familiar?
《富家穷路》 不是? 那部剧集很不错
Schitt's Creek. No? Great show.
-你在扮演琼的改编版? -不
You're playing an adaptation of Joan. -No, no.
看 原版琼生活在现实中
Look. Source Joan lives in reality.
原版琼看《琼糟透了》这个节目时 她会看到你在演她
When Source John watches the TV show Joan Is Awful, she sees you playing her.
那个节目 就是我们现在所处的虚拟层级
That show is the fictive level we're on right now, here.
-虚拟层级? -对 第一虚拟层级
The fictive level? -Yes, fictive level one.
如我所说 这是基于琼生活的改编作品
Like I said, this is an adaptation of Joan's life.
你现在就在节目中
You're in a show right now.
我现在就在节目中?
I'm in a show right now?
拜托 你看到你住的地方了吗?
Come on. Have you seen where you live?
谁买♥♥得起那样的房♥子?
Uh, who could afford a place like that?
那是电视节目演播室
It's a TV show house.
看看我 迈克尔塞拉 授权用他的脸出镜
I mean, look at me. Michael Cera licensed his face,
就像安妮墨菲 授权用她的脸在第一层级扮演琼
just like Annie Murphy licensed her face to play Joan on level one,
萨尔玛海耶克 授权用她的脸在第二层级扮演琼
and Salma Hayek licensed her face to play Joan on level two
然后在第一层级演她自己
and to play herself here on level one.
我没有演自己
I'm not playing myself.
我就是我自己
I am myself.
不过你那样想也很正常
Yeah, but it tracks that you believe that
因为你的编码 要求你在这个层级中演自己
because you're coded to play yourself on this level.
-什么? -什么?
What? -What?
我们现在不在现实中 这里是第一虚拟层级
We're not in reality right now. This is fictive level one.
如果我不在这里 那我在哪里?
If I'm not here, then where am I?
我不知道真实的海耶克女士在哪里 我又没在关注她
I don't know where the real Miss Hayek is. I don't have eyes on her.
大概在苏黎世或某处的海滩上
She's probably in Zurich or on a beach somewhere.
-我不知道她在哪里 -苏黎世?
I don't know where she is. -Zurich?
这节目不叫
This is not called
《萨尔玛海耶克听完解释 依然大惑不解》
Salma Hayek Gets Everything Explained To Her But Doesn't Understand It Still.
-这叫《琼糟透了》 是她的故事 -什么鬼?
It's called Joan Is Awful. Her story. -What the fuck?
我是说真实的她
By which I mean the real her.
不是安妮墨菲 是原版琼 那个琼生活在…
Not Annie Murphy, Source Joan. The Joan that lives--
谢天谢地!
Oh, thank God!
他好无趣
He was so boring.
老天!
Jesus!
安妮墨菲 你是我的偶像
Annie Murphy, you're my hero.
你守住门
You guard the door.
我要毁掉那台该死的电脑
I'm gonna kill that fucking computer.
-日程安排中更没有她 -我知道…
She wasn't in the schedule. -I know that. I was working--
S3?去S3看看
S3? Check S3.
快点!快毁掉那个量子混♥蛋♥!
Come on! Come on! Just kill that quam-puta!
好 等一下
Okay, just wait a second. Wait a second.
所以 在这台电脑里 你的一个版本在扮演我
So, inside this computer, there's a version of you playing me
那个你以为自己是真人?
who thinks she's real?
是的
Yeah. -
-他们来了!动手吧! -住手!
They're coming! Do it! Do it! - Stop!
若是你毁掉那台电脑
If you destroy that,
就会毁掉这个层级之上 每个虚拟宇宙里的所有人
you destroy everybody inside every fictive universe above this.
-你! -数十亿
You! -Billions of simulated souls
以为自己是真人的模拟灵魂 将会死去
who consider themselves to be real will die.
你真希望自己的双手沾满鲜血吗?
Do you really want all that blood on your hands?
这里的“血”作何解释?
I mean, define "blood" for me here.
好吧 这是量子计算机 对吧? 我们几乎不懂它的工作原理
Okay, this is a quantum computer, right? We barely know how it works.
基本来说 就是魔法
It's basically magic.
我们所处的现实将不复存在
The reality we're in will cease to exist.
我会死吗?
Would I die?
会立即死去
Instantly.
把该死的斧头放下 安妮墨菲 快点
Put the fucking axe down, Annie Murphy, now.
-听她的 琼 照她说的做 -把斧头放下!
Listen to her. Do as you're told. - Put it down!
不行
I can't.
因为我现在站在这里 这个事实表示
Because the fact that I'm standing here right now
原版琼已经在现实中站在这里了
means that Source Joan already stood here in reality.
-我想怎样都不要紧… -进去
It doesn't matter what I want… -Get in.
…因为这一切所基于的原事件 已经发生了
…because the events that this is based on have already happened.
这不是我的决定
It's not my decision.
-是琼的决定 -好吧
It's Joan's. - Okay.
-我要动手了 -好了 琼
It's happening. -All right, Joan.
-她要动手了 琼要动手了 -琼 把斧头放下
She's doing it. Joan's doing it. - Joan, put the axe down.
不!量子计算机!
No! The quamputer!
琼!
Joan!
天杀的!
Fucking Jesus!
应该结束了
I think we're done.
-请问尊姓大名? -安妮墨菲
What's your name, please? -Annie Murphy.
墨菲女士 你是做什么…
Miss Murphy, what do you…
你还好吗?
So, where are we at?
我又开始约会了
Uh, I'm dating again. -Mm-hmm.
这次要慢慢来 你懂的
Just taking it slow, you know.
努力给自己一些时间
And trying to make some time for myself.
那你感觉如何?
Well, how does that make you feel?
感觉很好 知道吗?
It feels good, you know?
自己一个人 感觉也挺好的
It feels good to be okay on your own.
工作呢?
And work?
嗯 我没在大公♥司♥工作
Yeah. I mean, my job is far less corporate.
但我自己当老板
But I'm my own boss.
我对员工很好
I… I treat my staff well.
我其实…
Uh, and I'm actually…
事实上 我以自己的工作为荣 所以…
I'm actually proud of what I do. So…
-很高兴听你这样说 -是啊 谢谢
It's good to hear. -Yeah, thanks.
或许现在 你有没有感觉…
So, maybe now, do you feel…
对 我是自己人生中的主角?
Yeah, uh, like the main character in my own life?
对 我确实这么认为
Yeah, I… I think I do.
你不觉得太拘束了吗?
And you don't feel too confined?
被居家监禁吗?
Oh, the house arrest? -Mm-hmm.
生活时好时坏
You know, there's good days and bad days.
这大概是意料之中的事
I guess that's to be expected.
你应该鼓励我
You're supposed to encourage me.
-那是什么? -对 不是很好喝 我知道
What is that? -Yeah, it's not good. I know.
嗨 琼
Hi, Joan.
嗨 安妮!
Hi, Annie!
-你好吗? -挺好的
How you doing? - Good.
-像往常一样? -像往常一下 拜托
The usual? -The usual, please.
好
Okay.
-我想你 -我也想你 你还好吗?
Missed you. - I missed you. How are you?
我挺好的
I'm good.
祝大家圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas, one and all!
对
Yeah, yeah.
抱歉 我知道
Sorry. I know. I know.
快出去!
Get out! Get out!
嗯 对不起
Yeah. I'm sorry.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表