剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Well, do you want a drink?
♪ Tell me why ♪
♪ I don't like Mondays ♪
♪ Tell me why ♪
♪ I don't like Mondays ♪
♪ Tell me why ♪
♪ I don't like Mondays ♪
♪ I wanna shoot ♪
♪ The whole day down… ♪
她完全无视你
She totally blanked you, huh?
嘿 她怎么样?
What about her? -
-怎么样? -你要点什么 亲爱的?
You know? - You waiting, love?
我要…
I'll have…
来一杯三份苏格兰威士忌
Triple scotch, please.
悠着点 你还有任务
Easy, you still got work to do.
加冰吗?
You want ice with that?
一般人喝的时候加冰吗?
Do people have it with ice?
普遍都加
Generally.
那就加吧
Okay, then.
还是来两杯三份苏格兰威士忌吧 谢谢
Actually, make it two triple scotches. Thank you.
-你不用给我点 -我没有
You don't have to get one for me. -I didn't.
♪ Tell me why ♪
♪ I don't like Mondays ♪ -♪ Tell me why ♪
好吧 我们开始吧
Right, let's get cracking.
看到称心的人选了吗?
You see anyone tasty?
看到他了吗?他超合适
Oh, oh, all right. You see him? He's perfect.
此人恶贯满盈
Piece of work, that one.
犯过一连串入室盗窃案 多半挑老年人下手
String of burglaries. Mostly targets the elderly.
你意下如何?
What do you reckon?
不行?
No? -Mm-mm.
好吧
Okay. Uh…
看到端着啤酒那个女人了吗?
Ah! You see… you see her with the pints?
她12岁时去度假
She went on holiday when she was 12 years old
眼睁睁看着她妹妹在泳池里溺死
and saw her sister drown in a swimming pool.
她本可以把她拉出来 但只是站在那里袖手旁观
She could've pulled her out, but she just stood there and watched.
天杀的
Fucking hell.
你可能在胡编乱造呢
You could be making this up.
好吧 看到他了吗?
Ah! Okay, you see him?
大概三年前 他以为他妻子红杏出墙 于是就…
About three years ago, he thought his wife was cheating on him. So, he--
在浴室里把她勒死了
Strangled her in the bath.
你了解他干过什么勾当?
Are you familiar with his work?
基思霍利根
Keith Holligan.
有意思的是 他并没有事先预谋
It's funny. It wasn't premeditated,
但他下手的时候确实勃起了 所以…
but he did have a hard-on when he did it, so…
♪ Hit me with your rhythm stick ♪
♪ Hit me, hit me ♪
♪ Das ist gut, c'est fantastique ♪
♪ Hit me, hit me, hit me! ♪
♪ Hit me with your rhythm stick ♪
♪ It's nice to be a lunatic ♪
♪ Hit me, hit me… ♪
看来有下手对象了
I think we have a contender.
他不可能走太远 来吧
Well, he can't have got far. Come on.
♪ Hit me, hit me, hit me! ♪
这个地点很完美 没有目击者
Perfect location. Ain't no witnesses.
你应该催催他
You should rush him.
快点!
Now, come on!
你从酒吧跟着我过来的吗?
Did you just follow me from the pub?
你真令人意想不到
You're a dark horse, aren't you?
我读过你这样的女生
I've read about girls like you. -
我就住在附近
I'm just around the corner.
你知道吗?在他家作案更好
You know what? Home turf. Even better.
来吧
Come on.
现在没必要害羞了
Not much sense in being shy now.
这屋子可真够脏的
Looks like he wipes his arse with his house.
你想在这里做 还是…
Do you want to do it here or…
或许卧室更好?
May… maybe bedroom's better?
还是去卧室吧
I think the bedroom.
卧室
Bedroom,
好
right.
来吧
Come on.
别害怕
Don't be frightened.
快午夜了 你这是卡着时间啊
It's almost midnight. You're cutting it fine.
-你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 -你说什么?
Shut the fuck up, you. -What was that?
真想马上操你
Can't wait to fuck you.
哇靠
Fucking hell.
不好意思 有点…
Sorry, it's a bit…
不好意思
Sorry.
磨蹭什么?你♥他♥妈♥动手啊
What are you doing? Just fucking do it.
♪ It's only a heartbeat away ♪
♪ When I need love ♪
♪ I hold out my hands ♪
♪ And I touch love ♪
♪ I never knew there was so much love ♪
♪ Keeping me warm night and day… ♪
这样吧 你自便
Tell you what. You get comfy.
我先去把下面洗一下
I'll just go have a wash down there first.
♪ A telephone can't take the place Of your smile ♪
♪ But you know I won't be traveling forever ♪
♪ It's cold out, but hold out… ♪
马上就好
Won't be a minute.
♪ When I need you ♪
♪ I just close my eyes ♪
♪ And I'm with you ♪
你不是真要跟他上♥床♥吧?
Not actually gonna shag him, are you?
我就是问问
I was… I was just checking.
问问而已
I was just checking…
既然你问了 现在是11点54分 还有六分钟 所以…
Uh, it is 11:54, six minutes left, since you asked, so…
你♥他♥妈♥快点啊!
Just fucking come on!
♪ It's not easy When the road is your driver ♪
♪ Honey, that's a heavy load That we bear ♪
♪ But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime ♪
♪ It's cold out, but hold out ♪
♪ And do like I do ♪
♪ Oh, I need you… ♪
你要用那把锤子砸我
You're gonna hit me with that.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我一直都知道会出事
I always knew something would happen.
自从我做了那件事后
Ever since I did it,
一直以来
I've had
我噩梦连连
dreams.
我活该
This is what I deserve.
我真的很爱她
I honestly did love her.
应该是的
I think.
我不是个坏老公 我只是…
I wasn't a bad husband. I just--
好!
Yes!
还有四分钟
Ah, even with four minutes to spare.
那玩意你不能乱放
Well, you can't have that lying around.
趁他没看见 快出去
Get out before he sees ya.
基思?
Keith?
你是谁?
Who are you?
不行 不能有目击者 得干掉他
No, no witnesses. He's gotta go.
-出去! -我不能再杀人
Get out! -I can't kill another one.
-站住 -他看见你了 必须杀了他
Stay there. -He's seen you. You have to.
滚出我家!
Get out of my house!
滚开!
Get away!
动手!不是他死就是你亡
Do it! It's him or you.
拜托 快离开这里
Please, please, please. Just get out of here.
拜托
Please, please
真对不起
I'm so sorry. -
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
他是谁?
Who was he?
是基思的弟弟克里斯
That'd be Keith's brother, Chris.
他是个什么样的人?
What was he like?
你是万事通
You know stuff.
他是好人还是坏人?
Was he a good person or a bad person?
他…
He was…
平平无奇
ordinary.
我知道 不是你想听到的答案 但你明白…
I know. I know. I know. It's not what you wanna hear, but, you know…
木已成舟
…what's done is done.
往好的方面想
And on the plus side,
你今晚一举拿下两个
you scored two tonight.
一天一个是最低限度 但搞定两个
That one a day is just a minimum,
你达成目标了
but two does get you over the line.
你做到了
You done it.
嘿 听着
Hey, look.
看 这…
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表