剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
蔻驰街 纳尔逊炸鱼薯条餐厅
黑镜 第六季 第 5 集
红镜电影
恶魔 79
(©2023班尼杰权利有限公♥司♥ 版权所有)
♪ Is it a kind of dream? ♪
♪ Floating out on the tide ♪
♪ Following the river of death Downstream ♪
♪ Oh, is it a dream? ♪
♪ There's a fog along the horizon ♪
♪ A strange glow in the sky ♪
♪ And nobody seems to know where you go ♪
♪ And what does it mean? ♪
♪ Oh, is it a dream? ♪
♪ Bright eyes ♪
♪ Burning like fire ♪
♪ Bright eyes ♪
♪ How can you close and fail? ♪
♪ How can the light That burned so brightly ♪
♪ Suddenly burn so pale? ♪
波塞特百货
♪ Bright eyes ♪
♪ Is it a kind of shadow ♪
♪ Reaching into the night? ♪
波塞特百货 收银处
♪ And nobody ever knows when you go ♪
♪ And where do you start? ♪
♪ Oh, into the dark ♪
♪ Bright eyes ♪
♪ Burning like fire ♪
男鞋
♪ Bright eyes ♪
♪ How can you close and fail? ♪
♪ How can the light That burned so brightly ♪
♪ Suddenly burn so pale? ♪
♪ Bright eyes ♪
有客人来了
Got a customer.
-我在吃午餐 -嗯 我闻到了
I'm on my lunch. -Yeah, I can smell that.
我的午餐时间五分钟后开始 如果现在开始接待客人
Mine's in five minutes, so if I start with a customer now,
会占用我的休息时间
it cuts into my break.
那是基思霍利根
That's Keith Holligan.
所以呢?
So?
他杀了自己的老婆
So he murdered his wife.
是过失杀人 法官说是他老婆把他逼到那一步的
Oh, it were manslaughter. Judge said she drove him to it.
我觉得他看着不像勒杀狂
Don't seem like the strangling type to me.
-双手浮肿 -当然了 我们没必要招待他
Puffy hands. -Surely, we don't have to serve him.
每个人都需要穿鞋 妮达
Everyone needs shoes, Nida.
做好分内之事如何?
How about doing your job?
我大概要穿11码
I think I'm going to need the 11.
我的脚很大
I'm large.
相对我的身高来说
For my height.
你确定不能打折吗?
Sure you can't do a discount?
不好意思 不行 不能打折
I'm so sorry. No, we can't.
月底之前 我手头有点紧
I'm just a bit strapped till the end of the month.
我可以帮你留着
I can put them aside for you.
那就留着吧
Go on, then.
如果你想写下自己的号♥码 我不会介意的
If you fancy writing down your number, I won't mind.
他估计喜欢你这个类型
Reckon he's into your sort.
一而再 再而三!
Time and time and time again!
我们看到这种可悲的表现
And so we've been treated to this rather pathetic display
摇摇欲坠的政♥府♥死活不肯放手
of a flailing government holding on for dear life.
由于卡拉汉先生的政♥府♥苟延残喘
And it is thanks to Mr. Callaghan's government limping on
我们的国家经历了一个不愉快的冬天
that our nation has suffered through a winter of discontent.
现在他们承诺会给我们一个光明未来
Now, they promise us a brighter future,
然而事实上工党仍然毫无作为
yet the fact remains that Labour isn't working.
-他有点太过年轻了 对吧? -但他很优秀
He's a bit bloody young, in't he? -He's good though.
他们不仅在全国失败了 在蒂普利这里也是
They haven't just failed nationally, but right here in Tipley.
只要环顾四周 就会发现
You only have to look around to see it.
街道上垃圾遍布 犯罪活动日益猖獗
Rubbish in the streets. Crime on the rise.
你们社区的形象
The character of your neighborhood
大受威胁
under threat.
太对了!
Bloody right!
千万别落得跟奇瑟姆一样
We don't wanna end up like Cheetham.
听到他的话了吗? “千万别落得跟奇瑟姆一样”
You hear what he said? He said, "We don't wanna end up like Cheetham."
诚然 我们都希望变革 但必须是正确的变革
Of course, we all want change, but the right kind.
所以不要只是期待更美好的未来
So don't just hope for a better future.
为之投票吧!
Vote for one!
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
(龙利鱼、鲽鱼、鳐鱼 鲻鱼、岩鳕鱼、黑线鳕)
随着选举临近 民调显示 撒切尔夫人的保守党
As the election nears, polls show Mrs. Thatcher's Conservative Party
继续领跑
retains a commanding lead.
极右翼国民♥阵♥线在绍索尔游♥行♥时
Violence erupts as the far-right National
爆发暴♥力♥事件
Front march through Southall,
造成大量人员伤亡
causing thousands in damage
一百多人被捕 五名警♥察♥入院
with over 100 arrests and five police officers hospitalized.
美苏核不扩散谈判…
US and Soviet nuclear non-proliferation talks hit--
阿巴乐队的《你妈妈是否知道》 排名下降两位 降至第六
Down two places to number six, "Does Your Mother Know" by ABBA.
保罗麦卡特尼与羽翼乐队的新歌♥ 《今夜晚安》排名第五
A new entry at five for Paul McCartney and Wings with "Good Night Tonight."
现在演播室排名第四的是 波尼M合唱团的热门歌♥曲
And at number four right now here in the studio with their hit "Rasputin,"
《拉斯普♥京♥》
it's Boney M.
♪ There lived a certain man In Russia long ago ♪
♪ He was big and strong In his eyes, a flaming glow ♪
♪ Most people looked at him With terror and with fear ♪
♪ But to Moscow chicks He was such a lovely dear ♪
♪ Ra ra Rasputin Lover of the Russian queen ♪
♪ There was a cat that really was gone ♪
♪ Ra ra Rasputin Russia's greatest love machine ♪
♪ It was a shame how he carried on ♪
(国民♥阵♥线)
蒂普利 急需变革
为迈克尔斯玛特投票 为保守党投票
别做梦了 那身装扮不适合你
You're dreaming if you think you can pull that off.
邓肯先生想跟你谈谈
Mr. Duncan wants a word.
妮达 没什么大事
So, Nida, it's nothing major,
但我知道你习惯在库房♥里吃午餐
but I understand you're in the habit of eating your lunch in the stockroom.
没关系 大家都这样 我们不介意
Oh-- -It's fine. Everybody does it. We don't mind.
不过…
But it's…
问题在于你的食物
it's what you're eating.
你看大多数人吃的是普通食物
You see, most people's food, um, normal food,
吃过之后不会留下气味
it doesn't tend to linger afterwards.
这对你的同事不太公平
It's not really fair on your coworkers,
而且气味有可能…渗入鞋子的皮革
and there is a chance it could… well, it could get into the shoe leather.
如果你非要在库房♥吃的话 或许可以带个三明治来
So, if you must eat in there, maybe just bring in a sandwich.
比如火腿奶酪三明治
Like a cheese and ham sandwich.
或者如果你不吃火腿的话 就带奶酪三明治
Or just a cheese sandwich, if you're one of those that doesn't do ham.
-当然 不好意思 这样要求你… -从现在开始 我会带三明治
Of course, I'm sorry to have to ask-- -I'll do sandwiches from now on.
薇姬应该会很感激
You know, I think Vicky will be very appreciative.
我们也一样
But as… as will we all.
问题是 我今天带了印度香料饭来
The thing is, I did bring a biryani in today.
这样啊
I see.
嗯…
Well,
那…去地下室吃如何?
um, it's-- How about the basement?
-对啊!对 你可以去地下室吃 -地下室?
Yes! Yes, you could use the basement. -The basement?
波塞特先生早年也在那里工作过
Mr. Possett himself used to work down there in the early days.
他不喜欢被打扰
He didn't like to be disturbed.
那里可谓是远离尘嚣
It couldn't be further from civilization.
谢谢 邓肯先生
Thank you, Mr. Duncan.
非常好
Very good. Very good.
谢谢 妮达
Thank you, Nida.
国民♥阵♥线:真♥相♥究竟是什么?
阻止移♥民♥ 捍卫英国文化
怎么了?
What?
你好 有事吗?
Hello, what do you want?
我的午餐休息时间到了
Just taking my lunch break.
杰弗里波塞特先生 开设百货公♥司♥
酒馆老板葬身火海
围墙倒塌 工人丧命
女子离奇失踪 警方不得其解
五一劳动节庆典“大获成功”
不得在有生命的地方使用超铀重元素
Transuranic heavy elements may not be used where there is life.
提供中等原子质量的材料
Medium atomic weights are available.
金、铅、铜
Gold, Lead, Copper.
煤精、钻石、镭
Jet, Diamond, Radium,
蓝宝石、银和钢
Sapphire, Silver, and Steel.
蓝宝石和钢已分配
Sapphire and steel have been assigned.
你好
Hello. -
那爸爸妈妈在哪里?
So, where are they? Mum and Dad?
-走了? -走了?去哪里了?
Gone. - Gone? Gone where?
出门了 楼下?
Out of the door, downstairs?
那去哪里了?
Well, where, then?
在这个房♥间里?
Here in the room?
你是说他们失踪了 海伦?
You mean they disappeared, Helen?
对 你好 我叫加普 是个恶魔
Uh, yeah, hi. So, my name's Gaap. I'm a demon.
你把自己的血涂抹在这个护身符上
You anointed this talisman with your blood,
现在我们融为一体了 而且…
so now we're bound together and--
老天
Bloody hell.
听我说 我准备了一大段开场白
Look, I… I've got a whole introductory speech here.
我们得合作 可以把我捡起来吗?
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表