剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
would you like that?
我非常乐意
I think I'd like that very much.
那么…
So…
我这就去链接那里
I'll head to the link now.
我该怎么跟他说话?
How should I speak to him?
我是说 说话的方式?
I mean, in manner?
安静?
Quiet?
严肃 还是…
Serious, or…
我不清楚 正常就行? 好像事情没发生一样 我是说…
I don't know, regular? Like it didn't happen? I mean…
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
他以前很健谈 但现在很难琢磨
Well… …he used to be talkative, but right now, he's not easy to read.
就让他呼吸一下空气吧
Just let him take in the air.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
克里夫说可能要适应一下
Cliff said it might take a little getting used to.
你想看看森林吗?
Would you like to see the forest?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我最喜欢的地方
This is my favorite spot.
空气真清透
The air is so clear.
我都忘了
I'd forgotten.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
它喜欢你
He likes you.
怎么了?
What is it?
没什么 只是…
Nothing. Just…
你家很漂亮
You've quite the home.
你家
Your place…
很美
is beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很高兴你喜欢
Glad you enjoyed it.
好吧 我最好…
Well, I best be, uh…
当然了
Of course.
周五见
I'll see you Friday.
到时候见
See you then.
嘿
Hey.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
这种办法感觉很有效
Well, it feels like that really worked.
他现在看起来
He seems a little
放松一些了
lighter now.
那么
So,
当时怎么样?
how was it?
他真可怜 哭得像个孩子一样
The poor man. He wept like a child.
在你面前?
In front of you?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
没做什么 我…
Not much. I…
他坐在那棵老树旁边
He sat up by the old tree.
我能说些什么呢?
What… what could I even say?
嗯
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
我给你看样东西
Let me show you something.
你凭记忆画出来的?
You did this from memory? -
如果某样东西很鲜活
When something is vivid,
就会在我的脑海中浮现出来
I just kind of see it.
等等 这真是太棒了
Wait, this is quite something.
如果我在地球上有这幅画 会挂在墙上
If I had this down there, I would hang it on the wall.
你知道的…
You know…
如果你们给我一块画布和油彩
if you guys could maybe get me a canvas and some oils,
我可以给你家画一幅这样的画
I could paint you something like this for your home.
当作谢礼
Like a thank-you gift.
很显然 我要再次借用你的复♥制♥人
I mean, obviously, you'd have to let me use your replica again.
你估计不想这么做
You might not want to do that.
只是…
It's just…
画画对我有帮助
Drawing helps.
我想再度执笔画画
I'd love to be able to paint again.
画一幅油画要多久?
An oil painting. I mean, how long would a painting take?
很显然会花上一阵子
Well, a little while, obviously.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我了解
Look, I understand.
我不该问的 这不公平 对不起
I shouldn't ask. It's not fair. I'm sorry.
让我考虑一下
Let me think it over.
好吗?
Okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
就一小时?
Just an hour?
一小时
One hour.
每周一次 我做体能考核的时候
Once a week, while I'm doing the physical.
确实说得过去
I mean, it does make sense.
他可以在谷仓里搭个画架
He can set up his things up in the barn there.
他列出了一份所需物品的清单 画布、高级油彩之类的
He had a list of what he'd need, canvas and fancy paints and whatnot.
很显然 他一直在想这件事
Clearly, it has been on his mind.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you say?
好了吗?
Okay?
需要的东西齐全了吗? 你清单上列出的东西 我们都买♥♥了
Everything you need? Think we got your whole list.
应该是的
Looks like it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得《风月泣残红》怎么样?
How you finding that? Valley of the Dolls?
还行吧
Can't say I'm crazy about it.
很有趣 不过…天哪 内容很垃圾
I mean, it's fun, but my goodness, it's trashy.
令人愉悦 但有负罪感
A guilty pleasure.
负罪感极强
The guiltiest.
你喜欢科幻小说吗?
Do you like sci-fi?
我没读过 家里的书不多
Can't say I've tried it. There aren't many books in the house.
克里夫不爱看书
Cliff doesn't really read.
我会想想 给你推荐一些
I'll think of a few recommendations for you.
好啊
I'd like that.
爸 我可以走了吗?
Sir, may I leave the table?
真乖
Good boy.
你画过画吗?
Have you done much painting? -
幼儿园之后就没画过了
Not since kindergarten. -
来
Here.
不行 我会搞砸的
Um, I can't. I'd make a mess of it.
没关系 如果你搞砸 我用油彩覆盖住就行
It's fine. You make a mess, I can paint right over it.
来吧
Here you go.
何不尝试在树上加点东西呢?
Why don't you just try to add a little to the tree there?
我怎么…
How… how do I…
别怕 轻轻画一笔就行
Don't be afraid of it. Just a… just a light… light stroke.
好吧 刚刚画了一小团
Okay, that's a blob.
没关系 来 把画笔从中间滑过去就行
It's fine. Here, just move the brush through it.
来
Here.
就像…
Like…
这样
this.
好了 一片完美的叶子
There we go. Perfectly good leaf.
妈妈!
Mom!
-最好去看看他想怎样 -好的
Better see what he wants. - Of course.
他的画很好看
His painting's looking good.
没事吧?
Everything okay?
你有亚麻籽油吗?用完了
Do you have any linseed oil? I've run out.
亚麻籽油?
Linseed oil?
对 它能稀释颜料 却不会导致变色
Yeah. It, uh, thins the paint without mussing up the color.
韦森食用油可以吗?
Uh, Wesson oil any use to you?
不行
Nah, that won't do it.
镇上有五金店吗?
Is there a hardware store in town?
有一家米契尔店 很快就会开门
There's Mitchell's. They'll be open.
如果借一下克里夫的车 你觉得他会介意吗?
You think Cliff would mind if we borrow his car?
买♥♥到了
Got it.
太好了
Great.
嘿 我想去书店转转
Hey, I wanna check the bookstore out a moment.
你想去吗?
You wanna come?
好的
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表