剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
What about the house itself and the dungeon?
-还在那里 -你们能进去吗?
It's still there. -And you have access?
是的
Yes.
当然
Absolutely.
你怎么在用这台旧机子?
So, how come you're using this old thing?
当年的警方鉴证人员 会用摄像机来拍摄
Uh, the police forensics shot on tape back then.
再说了 老式技术能营造出酷酷的恐怖氛围
Plus, old tech, cool analog horror atmosphere.
极具《女巫布莱尔》之风
Proper Blair Witch. -
动静小点行吗?
Could you do that a bit more quietly?
好 我把铁橇调成耳语模式
Aye, I'll put the crowbar on whisper mode.
好了
Okay.
我的天
Oh my God.
好了
Okay.
叔比狗 你在哪里?
♪ Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where are you? ♪
摄像机没在拍摄
This is not recording. - Uh…
对 已经按停止键了
Ah, uh, yeah. Tab's punched out.
这能防止有人覆盖之前的内容
It stops people recording over it.
-打开 -要覆盖《海岛匿影》的录像带吗?
Open up. -We're taping over Bergerac?
-妈妈不会发现的 -希望不会
Mum won't notice. -Let's hope not.
老天
Jesus Christ.
我找到地狱之门了
I found the door to fucking hell.
我去拿灯
I'll get a light up.
那是你的假血混合物吗?
Is that your stage-blood mix?
那玩意还在包里 这是柠檬汁
That is still in the bag. This is lemon juice.
-用来做什么? -能让物品在紫外光下显现出来
Uh, what's that for? - Shows up under black light.
-比如尿液、血液、精♥液♥和… -好了
Like piss and blood and spunk and-- - Okay, okay, okay.
往这里倒一点
I'll just drip a wee bit down here
比如当年阿代尔一边割受害人的喉咙 一边打飞机
like Adair jizzed while slitting someone's throat.
老天 斯图尔特
Fucking hell, Stuart.
请关灯
Lights off, please.
然后…
And then…
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking hell.
我…
I, uh…
我们应该不需要柠檬汁了
don't think we need the lemon juice.
老天
Jesus Christ.
好吧 开始干活吧
All right, let's get to work.
真令人不寒而栗
That was fucking creepy.
感觉就像有蜘蛛在我脑子里爬
Feel like I've had spiders crawling over my brain.
怎么?你没进过死亡地牢吗? 不 我觉得挺令人放松的
Have you never been in a death dungeon? No, I find it quite relaxing.
事实上 那地方没准还能吸引游客呢
That might be a tourist draw in itself, actually.
祝你宣传成功
Good luck advertising that.
“来地牢里过夜”
"Come spend the night in the dungeon."
在地牢里 你会遭遇性暴行
♪ In the dungeon ♪
♪ You'll suffer sex atrocities ♪
在地牢里
♪ In the dungeon ♪
他会让你跪着哭泣
♪ He'll have you weeping on your knees ♪
在地牢里
♪ In the dungeon ♪
他会把你的双手绑在背后
♪ He'll tie your hands Behind your back ♪
在地牢里
♪ In the dungeon ♪
把瓶子塞进你的屁♥眼♥里
♪ And shove a bottle up your crack ♪
在地牢里
♪ In the dungeon ♪
他会用石头砸碎你的胳膊肘
♪ He'll break your elbows with a rock ♪
在地牢里
♪ In the dungeon ♪
把白葡萄干粘在你的老二上
♪ And glue sultanas to your cock ♪
-什么? -什么?
What? -What?
他可能做过这种怪诞的性行为
It's the kind of weird sex thing he probably did.
不 把白葡萄干粘到别人的老二上 不太可能有这种怪癖…
No, no, gluing sultanas to someone's cock is not a plausible kink--
小心!
Look out!
对不起
I'm sorry.
因为什么?
For what?
因为我没看路
For not looking where I was going.
你可能还有脑震荡 需要留院观察
You're likely still concussed, so we have to keep you in for observation.
为了保险起见
Be on the safe side.
她在这方面很擅长
She knows her stuff.
瞧瞧她 她是医生
Look at her. She's a doctor.
当时开车的是戴维斯吧?
Davis's driving, eh?
你和我都受伤了
And you and me both been in the fucking wars.
算你走运 不是吗?
You're the lucky one, no?
我一个月不能打飞机
No wanking for me for a month.
至少你可以拉上帘子 打飞机打到昏天黑地 对吧?
Least you can draw that curtain round and tug yourself into a coma, eh?
对 跟往常一样 聊天很愉快 爸爸
Right. Sparkling conversation as always, Dad.
祝你早日康复 好吗?
Get well soon, eh?
好 儿子
Aye, son. -Uh-huh.
可以搭便车回家吗?
Any chance of a lift home?
当然可以
Of course.
你好好休息
You rest up.
-再见 -再见
Bye, now. - Bye.
我去做牧羊人派
I'll put that shepherd's pie on.
-我们俩吃就行 -不用了 我有东西要转成数字版
Just for us girls. -It's fine. I have stuff to digitize.
-我只用… -你得吃东西 亲爱的
I can just-- -You need to eat, dear.
说真的 不麻烦
Honestly, it's no fuss.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 我从这里开始 然后你们就那样站着
I'm gonna start from here, and then you guys just stand around
假装在检查东西
and look like you're examining stuff.
-可以吗? -可以
Good? - Yeah.
好 好了
All right, okay, fine.
我看过《犯罪现场调查》 所以…
And I've seen CSI, so…
我要把镜头转到你的肩膀上方
I'm gonna come over your shoulder here.
对 看起来不错
Yeah, that looks good.
你俩在彼此的镜头画面中 来回走动一下
Maybe could you guys, like, um, cross each other's frame a little bit
看起来很忙碌 营造有更多人的感觉?
so you look busy, like maybe there's more people?
金先生?
Mr. King?
这里好冷
It's freezing in here.
真正的鉴证人员 在工作时不会抱怨天气冷 对吧?
Real forensics people don't moan about the cold while they work, do they?
-对 非常好 谢谢 -不客气
Yeah, that's good. Thank you. - Of course.
不好意思…
Sorry, uh…
你有事吗?
What do you want?
那部影片别拍了
You have to stop your film.
为什么?
Why?
我没有任何证据
I don't have any proof.
什么东西的证据?
Of what?
一直以来 我都知情
I think I've always known.
知道什么?
Known what?
太好了 好 应该可以了
Great. All right, that should do it.
下周同一时间 请在英国黄金台 继续观看《海岛匿影》
And Bergerac returns at the same time next week on UK Gold.
接下来 怪杰克惹上麻烦…
Up next, trouble for Jacko--
好了 好 这玩意开着吗?
All right. Okay, is this thing on?
伊恩
Ah, Iain.
好 今天是哪一天 伊恩?
Yeah. What day we on now, Iain?
伊恩?
Iain?
我想是第九天
I believe it's day nine.
你来接手 好吗?就像…
Can you take this over?
快点
Hurry up.
好 如您所见 我们的客人来到这里 还是很高兴
Okay, as you can see, our guests are still delighted to be here.
-不是吗? -对 肯尼 兴奋不已
Aren't they? - Aye, Kenny. Over the moon.
今天要好好犒劳你们
And it's a big treat today
因为女主人会和你们俩玩得很开心
because the mistress is gonna have fun with the both of you.
-听起来如何? -听起来有趣吗?
How does that sound? - Does that sound like fun?
是的 肯尼
Aye, Kenny.
你可以进来了 珍妮特
You can come on in, Janet.
♪ I slam the door ♪ -♪ Boom ♪
♪ When I come into the bedroom ♪ -♪ Wham, bam ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm the king of the castle ♪ -♪ Na-na-na ♪
♪ Turn me on, turn me loose ♪ -♪ Come on, come on ♪
♪ Try to hit it, it's a hassle ♪
♪ Come get some of this Don't forget the innuendo ♪
♪ Play me like Nintendo Never ever let go ♪
♪ Keep it so loud You'll be hittin' the crescendo ♪
♪ Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do… ♪
牧羊人派
Shepherd's pie.
牧羊人派已经做好了
Shepherd's pie. It's ready.
好
Right.
我来装盘
I'll plate up.
那是肯送给我的
Ken gave me that.
我们在一起很开心
We had such fun together.
-没事吧? -没事 我要去趟洗手间
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表