剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Thank you.
…新人为何不应缔结连理 请现在说出来
…these two should not be wed, let him speak now.
祝大家圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas, one and all!
你这是干什么?
What are you doing?
我这辈子从未想过
Never in my wildest nightmares
我会看到自己在教堂里大便
I thought I'd see myself defecating in a church.
严格来说 是琼那个角色 不是你
Well, technically, that's the Joan character, not you.
那么这个角色
So this character,
用的是谁的脸?
whose face do they have?
用的是你的脸 还是我的脸?
Do they have your face or my face?
你的脸
Your face.
萨尔玛海耶克的脸
Salma Hayek's face.
那谁的屁♥眼♥在拉屎?
So, then, whose anus is doing the shitting?
萨尔玛海耶克的屁♥眼♥?
Salma Hayek's anus?
答对了
Bingo.
我信奉罗马天主教
I am Roman Catholic.
我祖母罗莎打算成为一名修女
My grandmother Rosa was going to be a nun.
她看到这一幕可能会气死
She might die when she sees this.
他们有什么权利使用这种深伪技术
What right do they have to kill my abuela
用异教♥徒♥的可憎行为害死我祖母?
with this deepfake heretic abomination?
第39页 第八段
Uh, page 39, paragraph eight.
去他妈的第八段 我都不知道具体内容是什么
Paragraph eight can suck my dick. I don't even know what it says anyway.
你跟流莓体签署的影像权协议
Uh, your image rights agreement with Streamberry.
在第39页 第八段
It's page 39, paragraph eight.
具体包括琼可能表现出的 任何举动或行为
Specifically covers any acts or behaviors Joan may exhibit
包括但不限于排便
up to, including, and beyond defecation.
不限于排便?
Beyond defecation?
不限于 上面是这么写的
Beyond. That's what it says.
你知道我不读这种破玩意
You know I don't read this crap.
我是有阅读障碍、英语蹩脚的 天才女演员
I am a dyslexic, talented actress with questionable English.
所以我才花大价钱
That's why I overpay you
-请你保护我 -好吧
to protect me. -Okay.
难道我的屁♥眼♥就没任何权利?
I mean, doesn't my asshole have any rights?
-好 好吧 -好
Okay. All right. - Okay, okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-我们先冷静一下 然后… -好
Let's collect ourselves, and, uh… Good.
…集思广益 这样才能止损
…brainstorm so we can do some damage control.
所以 你有什么办法
So, what can you do
可以把这个影像 从全世界所有的设备中清除?
to erase this image from every machine in the world?
没有任何办法
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
看来我只能跟他们打一场大官司了
Then I guess I'm just gonna have to settle for a huge lawsuit against them.
我到处查过了 也做了研究
Um, I've looked up and down and researched,
没有任何法律根据
and there is no legal basis.
我们不可能起诉这些人
There's no way we can sue these guys.
那我就起诉你
Then I'm gonna sue you.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You sold me out.
你这毫无用处、言过其实的废人
You useless, overrated maggot.
拿上你的第八段
You take your paragraph eight
去死吧!
and shove it up your ass!
我希望你的痔疮被纸划破 让你一命呜呼!
And I hope that you get paper cuts in your hemorrhoids and die!
你被开除了!
You're fired!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
我…
I…
我其实没想到你会来…
I didn't, uh, actually think that you would come to--
欢迎来我家
Welcome to my home.
-我明白你在气头上 -是吗?
I understand that you're mad. -Oh, do you?
请别杀我 萨尔玛海耶克
Please don't kill me, Salma Hayek.
你该庆幸我是个人道主义者
You're lucky I'm a humanitarian.
咱俩谈谈吧
Let's have a talk.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
-快点! -来了!
Come on! -Coming!
我的老天
Oh my goodness me.
我的天
Oh my God.
现在一切都说得通了 瞧瞧这些烂东西!
Now it all makes sense. Look at all this shit!
你有什么毛病 姑娘?
What's wrong with you, girl?
你非得这么恶心吗?
I mean, must you be so disgusting?
过去几天一直很难熬 所以…
I mean, the last few days have been pretty rough, so…
难熬到要去教堂里拉屎吗?
Rough enough to take a dump in the house of God?
你没有自尊 那是你的事
If you don't have any self-respect, that's your thing.
但对教堂不敬
But to disrespect the church,
坦白说 就是不尊重我的影像
and frankly, to disrespect my image…
我不想跟你有什么瓜葛
Mm-hmm. -…I don't wanna be associated with you.
我也不想跟我自己有任何瓜葛
Well, I don't wanna be associated with me either.
他们剥夺了我的生活 把它变成该死的电脑成像剧集
They took my life. They turned it into a CGI fucking drama.
我失去了未婚夫
I lose my fiancé.
丢了工作
I lose my job.
他们把我的整个生活公之于众 供所有人观赏
They put my entire existence out there for everyone to watch,
你还签约同意用你的脸出镜
and you signed up to be the face of it.
你♥他♥妈♥才是始作俑者 应该是我吼你才对
You're a fucking enabler. I should be yelling at you.
-你是在吼我 -我得对人吼出来!
You are yelling at me. -Well, I need to yell at someone!
你把气全部撒在我身上 这不公平
Well, it's not fair that you're taking it all out on me.
对不起
I am sorry
我在教堂里大便
that I shat in a church.
好吗?
Okay?
但我是想引起你的注意
But I was trying to get your attention
这样你就会联♥系♥流莓体
so that you'd get in touch with Streamberry
让他们停止这个节目
and have them pull the plug on the show.
我联♥系♥过他们了
I already made that call.
-然后呢? -他们让我去死
And? -They told me to go fuck myself.
是吗?
They did?
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
这么说 你阻止不了这件事?
So, you can't stop this?
我曾经以为 我对自己的影像有控制权
I thought for once I was gonna have control over my own image.
但那班混♥蛋♥满口谎言
But those fuckers lied about everything.
首先 他们告诉我 这档节目会让我名声大噪 对吧?
First, they told me this was gonna be a prestige show, right?
听着 我没指望 能像我的电影《弗里达》那样
Look, I didn't think it was gonna be like my movie Frida,
但也万万没想到会是这种下场
but I couldn't imagine that it was gonna be this.
然后 他们说要消除性别薪酬差距
And then they said that they were closing the pay gap.
胡说八道!
Bullshit!
他们付给我的薪酬 只是乔治克鲁尼的十分之一
They are paying me one-tenth of what they're paying George Clooney.
不好意思 乔治克鲁尼也要参演这档节目?
Sorry, George Clooney is gonna be in this show?
没有 他们让他参演 《托马斯小火车》重拍版
No, they're sticking his head on a Thomas the Tank Engine reboot.
慢着
Wait.
他们付给你多少钱?
How much are they paying you?
一分都没有
nothing.
-一分都没有? -一分都没有
Nothing? -Nothing.
太糟糕了
That is so fucked up.
是啊
Yeah.
他们把咱俩都毁了
Well, they're screwing us both.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得凯特布兰切特对此作何感想?
I mean, how do you think Cate Blanchett feels about this?
不管她
Fuck her.
这就是那个坏蛋
This is the bad guy.
莫娜乔瓦尼
Mona Giovanni.
-是贾瓦迪 -随便吧
Javadi. -Whatever.
还有那台“草莓”电脑
And the whole Strawberry machine.
是流莓体
It's Streamberry.
他们把长达百年的电影产业
They have taken 100 years of cinema
压缩进一个应用程序里
and diminished it to an app.
我想去把那台电脑夺过来
I wanna go and take that computer
把电缆扯出来
and rip the cables out of it
搞死他们
and stick them up its ass.
我们去破坏系统吧 那台量子计算机
Let's bring down the system. The quamputer thing.
对 就这么做
Oh yeah, let's.
你是黑客吗?
Are you a hacker?
不是 我是说破坏硬件
No, no, no, no, no. I mean, like, physically.
上面说服务器 在莫娜贾瓦迪的办公室外面
So it says the server's outside of Mona Javadi's office.
那我们就溜进去
So we just get in there
他妈的…
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表