剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
我办不到 马克
I can't, Mac.
对 你不能离开克里什
Yeah, no. You can't leave Krish.
不行
No. No, no, no, no.
-好吧…嘿 -我不该来的
Well-- Hey. -I shouldn't have come.
-我不该来这里 -琼
I should not have come here. -Joan.
我住在常住的那个套房♥ 我会在这里待三天
I'm in my usual suite, and I'll be here for three days.
是你吗 亲爱的?
That you, baby?
对
Yep.
嗨
Hi.
小青蛙喝酒了
Whoa. Froggy's been a-drinking.
嗯 我去参加欢送会
Yeah. It was a goodbye party.
希望你饿了
Oh. Well, I hope you're hungry.
真好吃
Amazing.
你放了盐吗?
Is that salt?
好了
All right.
嘿
Hey.
-你想看什么? -我随便
What do you wanna watch? -Oh, I'm easy.
-看看流莓体上有什么吧? -好
Let's see what's on Streamberry. -All right.
《宁静之海》如何?
Oh, how about Sea of Tranquility? -Eh.
埃里克说超级难看
Eric said it blows.
好吧 要是埃里克说超级难看…
Oh. Well, if Eric said it blows…
-好吧 -好吧
Okay. -Okay.
讲苏格兰谋杀案的《亨利湖》呢?
Loch Henry, the Scottish murder thing?
我真的不能再看真实犯罪类的节目了
I can't really do another true crime.
-抱歉 看过《盖西》之后 我… -好吧
I'm sorry, just after Gacy, I… -Okay.
这个怎么样…
What about…
怎么…
What--
我的天
Uh… Oh my God.
怎么了?
Uh… What?
“新剧《琼糟透了》”
"New drama. Joan Is Awful."
那是萨尔玛海耶克吗?
Is that Salma Hayek?
她的发型跟你一样
Uh, she even has your hair.
我的发型不是那样的
That's not my hair.
她的发型跟你的很像
Well, it's a lot like your hair.
而且她也叫琼
And she's even called Joan.
好吧 这个节目讲什么?
Okay. What even is the show?
不知道 不过…
No clue, but…
-我们看吧 -不 不看《琼糟透了》
Well, we're watching it. -No, we're not watching Joan Is Awful.
不管它是什么节目
Whatever the hell it is.
按“播放”
Just hit play. -Mm.
拜托 按“播放”
Come on. Hit play.
很像我们的卧室
Well, it's a lot like our bedroom.
我的发型不是那样的
That's not my hair.
-她用的牙膏跟你的一样 -好吧 只是…
She uses the same toothpaste as you. -Okay, just…
这很奇怪
This is just weird.
有点吓人
Yeah, it's a little spooky.
这个琼很可疑
This Joan is shady.
宝贝
Babe.
-宝贝? -你应该看看这个
Babe? - You should see this.
看什么?
See what?
这是什么?
What is this?
叫《琼糟透了》
It's called Joan Is Awful.
是萨尔玛海耶克演的
It's got Salma Hayek in it.
她跟琼很像
She looks like Joan.
那份工作糟透了
That job sucked anyway.
是啊 大概吧
Yeah, I guess.
《琼糟透了》?什么鬼?
Joan Is Awful? What the fuck?
我的天
Oh my God.
我们要在酒吧看剧集吗?
We're gonna watch a TV show in a bar?
是啊 我们绝对要在酒吧看剧集
Yeah, we're absolutely gonna watch a TV show in a bar.
搞什么?
What the hell?
♪ Daddy on the Facetime You could never take mine ♪
♪ End up on the dateline, uh, uh, uh ♪
♪ Rich with no day job Hit your wop, wop ♪
♪ Always on the courtside, uh-huh, huh ♪
♪ B-b-billionaire boys wanna eat me out ♪
老天啊 那是你工作的地方
Holy shit. That's where you work.
好吧 你怎么做到的?
Okay, how did you do this?
-我怎么做到的? -这是恶作剧 你怎么做到的?
How did I do this? -This is a prank. How did you do this?
-我没有… -我他妈觉得一点都不好笑
Well, I didn't-- -I don't find it fucking funny.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
咖啡味道如何?
How's the coffee?
糟透了
Dog shit.
我会叫人把咖啡机换掉
I'll get the machine replaced.
那就拜托了
Please do that.
-还有 珊迪等着10点一刻见你 -琼?
Also, Sandy is waiting for that 10:15. -Joan?
-对 -怎么了?
Yeah. -What?
天哪
Oh God.
天哪
Oh… oh God.
琼?
Joan? Jo… Jo… Joan.
琼?
Joan?
我惊恐发作了
I'm having a panic attack.
-好吧 -我惊恐发作了
Uh… All right, um…. -I'm having a panic attack.
好 好吧 嘿 哇
Okay, okay. Okay. All right, hey, whoa.
还有 珊迪等着10点一刻见你
Also, Sandy is waiting for that 10:15.
-他还在那里吗? -他还在那里
Is he still there? - He's still there.
-赶快结束吧 -他们把我演成世上最娘娘腔的男人
Just get it over with. -They made me the gayest man on earth.
我喜欢他的穿着
Well, I like what he's wearing.
这是什么鬼?
What the fuck is this?
怎么会这样?
How the fuck is this? -Um…
给我五分钟
Give me five. -Oh.
好 当然 谢谢
Yeah. Sure. Thanks.
-老天 我的声音真是那样吗? -拜托你安静点行吗?
Oh my God. Is that what I sound like? -Sh. Will you be quiet, please?
你觉得他比我帅吗?
You think he's better looking than me?
好 好了 嘿 把呼吸放慢一点 好吗?
Okay. All right. All right, hey. Let's slow our breathing down, right?
感受一下你脚下的地毯
Uh, feel the carpet beneath your feet.
我才不要感受地毯!
I don't wanna feel the carpet!
好了 嘿 别激动
All right, hey, whoa.
-感受一下地板 -去它的地板!
Well, just feel the floor. -Uh… Fuck the floor!
你要开除我吗?
You're firing me?
没错 你的音频算法泡汤了
Correct. Your audio algorithm's not happening.
董事会认为它是雾件
The board thinks it's vaporware.
可是…
But, um,
我们的碳足迹
our carbon footprint.
他们才不关心
Not their concern.
我刚付了购买♥♥新公♥寓♥所需的定金
Well, I just put a deposit down on an apartment.
-他们也不关心 -你看到她是什么样的人了
Also not their concern. -I mean, you see what she's like.
-我的天 她好冷漠 -求你了
Oh my God, she is cold. -Please.
别在这个节骨眼上开除我
Not… not now.
眼下不做 更待何时?
If not now, when?
她没有这么说 -我的天
She did not say that. - Oh my God.
我没这么说 不是那样的
I did not say that like that. That is not what happened.
宝贝 我相信你
Baby, I believe you.
老天
Jesus Christ.
我的天
Oh my God.
我的狗该怎么办?
What am I gonna do with my dog?
-我的天 -她让我很不舒服
Oh my God. -She's making me so uncomfortable.
真抱歉…
I'm so sorry--
-让布鲁图斯来把她送出去 -你为何要安慰琼?
Get Brutus to escort her out. -Why are you consoling Joan?
-我为何要安慰琼? -请给我一点时间
Why am I consoling Joan? - Please just give me a second.
她很伤心
She was upset.
她就是个贱♥人♥
She's being a bitch.
我的天 他们把我拍得像恶魔一样
Oh my God. They're making me look like a monster.
不 嘿 不会 听着
No. Hey, no, look.
听着 这…宝贝 那是萨尔玛海耶克
Look, it's-- Baby, it's Salma Hayek.
听着 大家都喜欢萨尔玛海耶克 好吗?或许不是这么…
Look, people love Salma Hayek. All right? So, maybe it's not so--
或许不会如此…糟糕透顶?
So, maybe it's not so fucking bad?
如此荒谬可笑?
So fucking insane?
-太糟糕了 -好 好的
This is bad. -Okay, all right.
-荒谬可笑! -好吧 好
Fucking insane! -All right, okay.
听着 我只是想让你觉得…
Hey, look. I was just trying to make you feel…
-天哪 -嘿 好 好了 嘿 你说得对
Oh God. -Hey, okay. All right. Hey, you're right.
-好吧 -嗯
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表