剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
and fucking…
-你知道吗? -她的办公室在最顶楼
You know? -Her office is all the way at the top.
我们不能像蜘蛛侠那样 从大楼的侧面爬上去
We can't crawl on the side of the building like Spider-Mans.
不 用不着那样
No, no, no, we don't have to.
因为可以从前门走进去
'Cause you can just walk in the front door.
我们不能那样做
We can't just do that.
你可以
You can
因为你是他妈的萨尔玛海耶克
because you're Salma fucking Hayek.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说得对
You're right.
是啊
Yeah.
老娘是他妈的萨尔玛海耶克
I am Salma fucking Hayek.
早上好
Good morning.
嗨 你好 海耶克小姐
Hi. Hello. Miss Hayek.
我跟莫娜贾瓦迪有约
I have an appointment with Mona Javadi.
当然 让我来…
Of course. Let me just…
我找不到…
Uh, I can't, um…
应该在系统里 请…
It should be in the system. Please do…
不好意思 可以用下洗手间吗?
Excuse me, is there a restroom I can use?
当然 就在那边
Of course. Right over there.
那里恐怕太公开了
I'm afraid that's too public.
多亏你们的节目
Thanks to your show,
人们每次见到我去那种洗手间
every time people see me go into one of those,
满脑子想到的都是 我屁♥股♥拉出来的“热汤”
all they can think about is hot birria coming out of my bottom.
好的
Of course.
我们能让海耶克小姐通过吗?
Can we swipe Miss Hayek through?
在走廊右边的尽头有一个私人洗手间
There is a private restroom down the corridor on the right.
谢谢
Thank you.
别担心 我只是去小便
And don't worry, I'm just gonna pee.
好
Okay.
不错
Cool.
谢谢
Thank you.
稍等一下 好 可以了
All right, just one sec. Yeah. We're good.
-在录了吗? -对
You rolling? -Yeah.
好极了
Great.
贾瓦迪女士
So, Miss Javadi. -Mm.
流莓体发生了很多事 你的新节目很受关注
A lot going on here at Streamberry. Loads of heat around your new show.
我知道 好吗?
I know, right?
-你肯定有一堆问题要问 -对
Bet you've got a heap of questions. -Yeah.
-露西 我正在接受采访 -我觉得这件事可能很重要
Lucy, I'm in the middle of an interview. -I think it might be important.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 什么事?
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Yes?
萨尔玛海耶克在楼下 要见你
Apparently, Salma Hayek's downstairs asking to see you.
我们今早不是叫她去死吗?
Didn't we tell her to go fuck herself?
或许就是因为这件事
Maybe that's why.
叫保安把她赶出去
Just get security to chuck her out.
不好意思 她是新来的
Sorry, sorry. She's new.
不知道她能坚持多久
Yeah. -Don't know how long she'll last.
总之 刚刚说到哪里了?
Anyway, where were we?
-《琼糟透了》 -《琼糟透了》
Joan Is Awful. -Joan Is Awful.
-你怎么穿成这样? -这是伪装
What are you wearing? -It's a disguise.
脱下来 他们会以为你要绑♥架♥我
Take it off. They're gonna think you're kidnapping me.
好
Okay.
-快点! -好!
Hurry up! -Okay!
快点!
Come on!
我们流莓体热衷于打造新的娱乐形式
So, here at Streamberry, we are passionate about creating new forms of entertainment.
这整层楼专门用于内容生成研发
This whole floor is dedicated to content generation R&D.
实验性娱乐、电脑生成资料
Experimental entertainment, computer-generated material.
比如《琼糟透了》
Like Joan Is Awful.
没错
Exactly.
-闭嘴 -那个节目是量子计算机创作的
Shut up, shut up. And that is made by this, the quamputer,
就在走廊左边的尽头
which is actually just down that corridor on the left.
一种量子计算机
A kind of quantum computer.
对 顾名思义
Yeah, hence the name.
它能创作出无穷无尽的内容
An infinite content creator
能够让整个多元宇宙成为现实 对吗?
capable of willing entire multiverses into existence, right?
在那些电脑生成的世界里
And within those rendered worlds,
拍摄、包装和剪辑完整剪接的节目
shooting, packaging, and editing fully-edited programs
制♥作♥那种节目通常要耗时数月 比如…
that would normally take months to make, such as…
《琼糟透了》
Joan Is Awful.
真希望她们不要再说了
I wish they'd stop saying that.
-对 -我喜欢那张照片
Correct. - I like the picture.
萨尔玛演绎的角色 是基于真实的琼 对吗?
And the role Salma's depicting is based on a real Joan, right?
对
Mm-hmm. Yep.
为什么偏偏选中那个女人? 她有何特别之处?
Why that particular woman? What's so special about her?
完全没有
Absolutely nothing.
我们找的就是一位碌碌无为的普通人
We were looking for a totally average, nobody person,
只是为了测试系统
just… just to test the system.
关键是 《琼糟透了》只是开始
The point is, Joan Is Awful is just the beginning.
我们的目标是 为我们数据库中高达八亿的人
The aim here is to launch unique, tailored content
发布为其量身定制的独特内容
to each individual in our database, all 800 million of them,
内容由我们的系统实时生成
created on the fly by our system.
所能想象的 最能产生共鸣的内容
The most relatable content imaginable.
其实 有一部是为你打造的
Actually, there's one for you.
我忍♥不住要给你做 对
I couldn't resist. Yeah.
这是真实的节目 周五就上线
This is actually real and will be available to stream from Friday.
为什么说“糟透了”?
Uh, why "awful"?
为何全都如此负面?
Why is it all so negative?
问得好 法蒂玛
Yeah. No, that's a great question, Fatima.
在测试单元中 我们尝试过更为正面的内容
Um, we did try more affirmative content in the test cell,
但我们发现实验对象不吃这一套
but we found that, um, our subjects just didn't buy it.
跟其神经官能对自己的认知不一致
It didn't chime with their neurotic view of themselves.
相反 我们发现 当我们专注于他们更为虚弱
What we found instead was when we focused on their more weak
自私或懦弱的时刻
or selfish or craven moments,
这证实了他们内心深处的恐惧
it confirmed their innermost fears
让他们处于一种令人着迷的恐怖状态
and put them in a state of mesmerized horror.
令其更加投入
Which really drives engagement.
观众会看得目不转睛
They literally can't look away.
我们把这个量子混♥蛋♥毁掉吧
Let's kill this quam-puta.
-哇 太好了 谢谢 -你需要的东西都拿到了吗?
Wow. Great, thanks. - Did you get everything you need?
她在哪里?嗨 她在哪里? 萨尔玛在哪里?
Okay. Where is she? Hi, where is she? Where's Salma?
我让她去洗手间了
I let her go to the toilet.
找个人能有多难?大多数墙壁是玻璃
How hard is it to find someone? Most walls are glass.
你们能想想办法吗?
Can you guys do something?
-是这个吗? -锁住了
Is that it? -It's locked.
在那里
There.
就在那里
There it is.
老天!喂 这里不允许任何人进来!
Holy Christ! Hey, no one's allowed in here!
我要叫保安了!
I'm calling security!
如果你叫保安 我就拧断你的胳膊
If you call security, I will break your arm.
别以为我不会 我会的 明白吗?
Don't think I won't, because I will, understood?
是 海耶克女士
Yes, Miss Hayek.
好
Okay.
我们要怎么进去这里?
How do we get in here?
那是什么?
What's that?
《琼糟透了》
Joan Is Awful.
不 可那是我 那应该是
No, but that's me. That should be
她 对吗?
her, right?
那是《琼糟透了》的不同版本
That's the variant of Joan Is Awful
你下一层级的琼看节目时 会看到这个版本
that the Joan below you sees when she watches the show.
什么?我下一层级的琼?
What? The Joan below me?
你不是最初的琼 原版琼才是
You're not the original Joan. That's Source Joan.
要密♥码♥才能打开 琼
We need a code for this, Joan.
慢着 别说话
Wait, sh.
“原版琼”?
"Source Joan"?
对 你只是其中一个琼
Yeah, you're just a Joan.
谁是“原版琼”?
Who's Source Joan?
真正的琼
The real Joan.
看 那里 原版琼
Look, there. Source Joan.
原版琼?
Source Joan?
我不是真正的琼?
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表