剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表
Wick.
“威克姆”
Wick-um.
“威克姆”
Wick-um.
“阿贝”
Abbey.
“阿贝”
Abbey.
“我曾就读于威克姆阿贝女中”
"I was schooled at Wycombe Abbey."
我曾就读于…
I was schooled at…
威克姆 威克姆阿贝女中
Wycombe. Wycombe Abbey.
♪ Ooh, baby, don't you know I suffer? ♪
♪ Ooh, baby, can you hear me moan? ♪
♪ You caught me under false pretenses ♪
♪ How long before you let me go? ♪
♪ Ooh, oh ♪
♪ You set my soul alight ♪
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ You set my soul alight ♪
♪ Glaciers melting in the dead of night ♪
♪ You set my soul alight ♪
♪ Glaciers melting in the dead of night ♪
♪ And the superstars ♪ -♪ You set my soul ♪
♪ You set my soul alight ♪
♪ Glaciers melting in the dead of night ♪
♪ And the superstars ♪ -♪ You set my soul ♪
♪ Supermassive black hole ♪
♪ Supermassive black hole ♪
♪ Supermassive black hole ♪
♪ Supermassive black hole ♪
封路了 我得绕道
Road is closed. I go around.
他说什么?
What did he… what did he say?
他们发现路上有个人
They found man in road.
有个人?
A man?
他们认为是肇事逃逸
Mm-hmm. They think hit-and-run.
梅齐 发型和化妆部准备好了 在等你
Mazey, Hair and Makeup are ready for you.
参演《夙愿》三部曲的女星梅齐·戴
It's been two whole weeks since Mazey Day,
突然离开第三部电影的拍摄片场
star of the EverWish saga,
至今已整整两周
abruptly left the set of the third installment of the franchise.
没人见过她…
No one has seen her--
-我听到你进来 -嗯
I… I heard you come in. -Yeah.
这事对我来说挺难的
This is really hard for me.
我不擅长争执
I'm not good at confrontation,
所以我的心理治疗师 建议我使用提示卡
so my therapist suggested that I use cue cards.
还有…
And…
“如你所知 你的那份房♥租还没交”
"As you know, your share of the rent is late."
“我还注意到冰箱里有些食品不见了
"And I have noticed groceries disappearing
我把它们放在有明确标记的 个人收纳架上”
from my clearly marked personal shelf in the fridge."
-“虽然我很重视我们的友谊…” -内森
"While I truly value our friendship--" -Nathan.
拜托
Please.
“我认为不该由我来提供经济支持…”
"I do not feel it is appropriate for me to financially support--"
内森
Nathan.
我会弄到钱的
I'll get the money.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 这是艾莉卡的
All right, that's Erika
还有这是布拉德的 祝你们今天开心
and Brad. Have a nice day, y'all.
还好吗 小波?
'Sup, Bo?
没听说吗?这里禁止狗入内
Haven't you heard? No dogs allowed.
喵
Meow.
你有空吗?
You got a minute?
我说过了 小赫 我不干了
Like I said, Hec, I'm out.
我不是要怂恿你重操旧业
I'm not trying to tempt you back in.
是啊 因为你害怕竞争
Yeah, 'cause you're scared of the competition.
或许是我尊重你的决定
Maybe I respect your decision.
你想过这一点吗?
Thought about that?
那你来这里做什么?
So, why are you here?
我想着你或许可以帮我个忙
I thought that maybe you could help me with something.
帮你什么忙?
Help you with what?
梅齐·戴
Mazey Day.
那个女演员
The actress.
对 梅齐·戴 她怎么了?
Yeah, Mazey Day. What about her?
她目前在捷克的某个地方拍戏
You know, she's filming in Czechoslo-somewhere, one of those.
她开始大白天喝酒 举止怪异 后来连片场都不去了
Started day drinking. Erratic behavior. Stopped showing up to set.
今天生气 明天哭哭啼啼 总的来说 整个人都疯掉了
Angry one day, fucking weeping the next. Basically gone fucking wacko.
这是你对这种状况 提出的专业精神病学意见吗?
So, that's your professional psychiatric opinion of the situation?
两周前 她被赶出了片场
She got kicked off the movie set two weeks ago,
飞回家后 就没人再见过她
flew home, and no one's seen her since.
不在家 踪影全无
Not home, nowhere.
那大家不介意让她一个人待着吧?
So, everybody's cool with leaving her alone, then?
谁第一个拍到她的照片 尼克会出三万块买♥♥
Nick's offering 30K for the first photo of her.
-三万? -三万
30K? -30K.
如果拍到她瘾君子的模样 就出四万
Forty if you catch her looking like a junkie.
我一直在联络所有人脉 可是…
I've been hitting up all my peeps, but
线索全无 什么都没有 一无所获
no leads. Nothing. Nada.
你…
You,
还跟你的线人保持联络吗?
um, still keep in touch with your snitch?
我把他的号♥码删了
I took his number off my phone.
好吧 如果你碰巧发现 那个号♥码被保存在某个地方
All right, well, if you happen to find that you wrote it somewhere,
告诉我一声
let me know.
-嘿 JP -嘿 陌生人
Hey, J.P. -Hey, stranger.
你有梅齐·戴的消息吗?
Have you heard anything on Mazey Day?
我还以为你金盆洗手了
Thought you'd given up on all this.
报酬很高 我用得着
Yeah, this could be the kind of payday I could use.
听着 我知道的事 其他人也知道了
Look, I only know what everyone else knows.
她不在家 肯定躲在某个地方 但我不清楚
She's not at home. Gotta be holed up somewhere, but no clue.
好吧 没事
All right, cool.
如果情况有变 告诉我一声
Uh, let me know if that changes.
有人吗?外卖♥♥到了
Hello? Food delivery.
-我包里应该有些钱 -没关系
Oh, I think I have some money in my purse. It's okay.
G先生说 你是家里的客人
Mr. G said while you're a guest in his house,
他留了钱来支付所有费用
he's left money to cover everything.
这么说她还是会员 但她多久没来过了?
So, she still has a membership, but she hasn't been since when?
你好久没见过她了
You haven't seen her in a while.
好 如果她再去 你用这个号♥码打给我
You can give me a call if she pops by again.
如果情况有变 跟我说一声
Let me know if that changes.
如有任何变化 你可以打给我 谢谢 拜拜
You can call me here if anything changes. Thank you. Bye.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在哪里?
Where the fuck are you?
梅齐·戴很爱这里的食物 对吧?
Mazey Day's a fan, huh?
她说她每周从这里点餐?
She says she orders here every week?
-拜托 -她现在还点
Come on. - She still does.
我昨天看到她了
Saw her yesterday.
真的吗?
Really?
她住在一个制片人的家里
She's staying at some, like, producer's house.
戴小姐?
Ms. Day? -
第一步是要敢于承认
The first step is to recognize
承认你无法控制这件事
that you're not in control of this.
是它把你控制住了
It has taken you over.
面对它时
And you must be humble
必须很谦卑
in the face of it.
我安排好了一个地方 我们可以带你过去
I've arranged a place where we can take you.
在城外一个隐秘的地方 去住几天就行
Private, out of town, just for a few days.
你需要远离尘嚣
You need isolation.
远离所有人
Away from anyone
和所有事
and anything.
巴比奇医生
Dr. Babich.
你可以让我好起来吗?
Can you get me better?
重点在于帮你熬过今晚
Well, it's about getting you through tonight.
然后熬过明晚
And then the next night.
然后再说
Then we see.
好吧
Okay.
靠
Shit.
太好了
Fuck yeah.
最好是你 梅齐
This better be you, Mazey.
到底要去哪里?
The fuck are we going?
该死
Fuck it.
该死
Oh shit.
靠
Fuck.
该死
Oh shit.
嘿 搞什么?
Hey. What the fuck?
天杀的!
Goddammit!
操!
Fuck!
谢了 各位
Thanks, guys.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
剧集 | 黑镜(2011) | 导航列表