Um, no, I won't, I've got Jessica in the car.
你好 这是Sarah 对吧
Hello, it's Sarah, isn't it?
-是的 -非常谢谢你把她带回来
- Yes, it is. - Oh, thanks so much for bringing her back.
想进来喝杯咖啡吗 你可以让Jessica也进来喝一杯
Do you want to come in for a coffee?You can bring Jessica in.
不了 谢谢 呃 我们 我们真的要回去了
No, thank you. Uh, we've...we've really got to... got to get back.
你确定
Are you sure?
-是的 谢谢 -好的 下次吧
- Yes, thanks. - OK. Another time.
好的 再见
Yes. OK. Bye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-拜 -再见
- Bye. - See you.
Bill
Bill.
Bill
Bill.
快过来
Come here.
尝尝 尝尝它
Taste that. Taste it.
我觉得你已经成功了
I think you've done it.
-是这个三明治吗 -是的
- Is this the sandwich? - Yeah.
-你做了多久 -至少有30分钟了
- How Iong have you had it? - Must be about 30 minutes now.
David想出来的 我们立马给他打电♥话♥
David came up with it.We called straight away.
-好的 -你在干什么
- Good. - What are you doing?
我们将从这里得到它 这是面包板
We'II take it from here.Is this the bread board?
恩 还有这个刀 但是 等一下 我在它上面注入了很多心血
Yes, and that's the knife, but... Wait, you don't understand. A lot of work's gone into this.
别担心这个三明治了
Professor,You really don't need to worry about the sandwich.
好吧 但现在是要干什么
Yes, but what happens now?
你要干什么 你要把它带到哪里去
What are you...? Where are you taking it?
你要带到哪去 快告诉我 你要对我的三明治做什么
Where are you taking it? Answer my question!What are you gonna do with my sandwich?!
是的 很显然 我很期待 我很想要离开这里
Yeah, obviously, I'm looking forward to it.I'm very excited about getting out there.
我在台上的确有点儿紧张 还是顺其自然吧
I'm obviously a bit nervous but at this stage,I'm just looking forward to getting on with it.
-祝你好运 Kenny -非常感谢
- Best of luck, Kenny.- Thanks very much.
这很混乱有好多血 好多处伤口啊
It's very messy, there's a lot of blood,multiple stab wounds.
-我们的兄弟 Tucker -他妻子一周没见到他了-----------------
- Our man Tucker? - His wife hasn't seen him for a week, so...
-最好在附近看看有没有人 -是的 长官
- Best get someone round there. - Yes, sir.
注意点 大boss来了
Oh, look out, here comes the boss.
-感谢你能找到我 -我需要十分钟
- Nice to keep me informed. - It's been ten minutes...
闭嘴吧 Jeff
Save it, Jeff.
Janet 这是 Constable Atkins的照片
Janet, this is Constable Atkins.
-我是Sergeant Willoughby侦探 -见到你很开心
- Detective Sergeant Willoughby. - Nice to meet you.
他真帅啊 我想和他约会
He is gorgeous. I'd love to out with him.
我先撤了
I'd better get off.
他真是健美英俊啊 而我只是一个弱弱的笨女人
He's really strong and handsome, and I'm just a weak, silly woman.
多处刺伤 案发时间应该是凌晨到三点之间
Multiple stab wounds. It happened some time between midnight and three.
哦 咋这么吓人 只看角落 只看角落
Urgh, they're horrible! Just look at the corner, just look at the corner.
-好的 咱们先进去 -我先警告你
- Right, OK, Iet's go inside. - I should warn you...
Jeff我是见过很多尸体的人 这具尸体也不会有什么例外 咱们先进去吧
Jeff, I've seen a Iot of dead bodies. This one's not gonna be any different. Let's go inside.
他叫Dick Vallence
Name's Dick Vallence.
真恶心 我要吐了
It's horrible! I'm gonna be sick!
他是一个骗子 他在Muswell Hill开了一家修车厂
Small-time crook, runs a... sorry, ran a garage in Muswell Hill.
调查的时候发现了他在Camberwell也有工作
His name came up during investigation into the Camberwell bank job.
-那是Bethnal Green -我觉得咱俩想的应该是一样的吧
- It was Bethnal Green. - I think we're agreed it was the same outfit.
-我没说赞同啊 -一样的地方啊 咱们内讧啊
- No... - It's the same outfit. Let's not quibble.
他是对的 我弄错了
He's right. I got that completely wrong.
现在我还是一个探长了吗 我对案件丝毫没有头绪啊
What am I doing as a detective sergeant? I haven't got a clue about crime.
要茶吗 警官 探长
Tea, sir? Ma'am?
他真是个有暴♥力♥倾向的逗逼 他应该在Moorhead呆过超过十年
He's a violent goon. He should have got ten years for that assault on Moorhead.
我喜欢这个茶里面再加点茶 一条牛奶巧克力或者奶油
Oh, I'd love some chocolate with this tea. Lovely bar of Dairy Milk or a Creme Egg.
Steve
Oh, Steve...
哦
Ohhh...
Janet
Janet?
抱歉 我摔倒了倒在了地毯上
Yes, sorry, I slipped on the carpet.
-你还能找到它们吗 再拿一个新的 -新的地毯吗
- Can you get that sorted? Get a new one. - A new carpet?
对 再弄一个新的地毯
Yes. Get a new carpet.
你还有什么不明白的嘛 这很简单啊
Don't you understand? It's quite simple.
其实 那个警官也是可以做的 快点去吧
In fact, that officer there can do it. Go on, off you go.
他屁♥股♥真性感
Oh, he's got a fantastic arse.
-你继续待在这儿 我去和和Tucker谈谈 坐等明早报告出来 -我跟你一起等
- you're gonna stay here and I gonna talk with Tucker Wait Cannon report back in the morning . - I'm coming with you.
-不用 我们已经有三个人了 -要是Tucker出现的话 我也想去
- No need.The 3 of us is already - If Tucker's gonna show, I want to be there.
要是你周五晚上没有的事做的话 那你就去吧
That's your prerogative, if you can't think of anything better to do on a Friday night.
此刻就是我的天下
Now is my greatest moment.
现在我的工作都将被称赞
Now all my work shall be rewarded!
-还没有 逗逼们
- Not yet, you fools.
加大电压 逗逼
Increase the voltage, you scumbag.
噢
# Ooh
噢
# Ooh
这一定是 这必定是
# This must be, it has to be
纯粹
# Pure
咱们一起净化
# Let's make this pure
-你是认真的吗 -我是认真的呀
- # Do you mean it? - # Yes, I do
-一起唱吧 -妥妥的
- # Then let's sing it - # Certainly
但是先要净化你的心灵清理灵魂
# But first clear your hearts and cleanse your souls
-爱 -咱们一起努力 努力 努力
- # A love... - # Let's try and, Iet's try and, Iet's try and...
-让我们铭记这一刻 -记住它
- # Let's make this precious - # Precious
让我们铭记这一刻
# Let's make this precious
跟着我唱 展现纯真与真实
# Sing me a record that cries pure and true
就像这样
# Like this one
不是这些吉他 他们太吵了
# Not those guitars, they're too noisy and crude
他在唱歌♥
# He's singing
国王十分相信 拒绝离开
# The kind that convinces, refuses to leave
农民不能代表 New Labour
The peasantry is not represented by New Labour.
我是垃圾制♥造♥ 但是我很酷炫
I've been created from scraps and I'm furious.
Mel C是最有天赋的情趣女孩
Mel C is the most talented Spice Girl.
我已经到处寻找我的镜头 但是我找不到
I've been searching for my contact lenses everywhere. I just can't find them.