It's no problem. I’ve just absorbed too much water.
在太阳底下晒一会就没事了
I'll just stay out here in the sun. I'll be fine.
要是你你会怎么处理这种情况 他是迷途的羔羊 是风雨中颤抖的小花
How would you deal with this situation? He's confused, he's afraid.
有时候兔子急了都会咬人
Sometimes desperate people can do desperate things.
有些游客甚至只会说你听不懂的鸟语
Some tourists don't even speak English.
他是想去参观王冠呢还是想去商店买♥♥张明信片
Does he want to visit the Crown Jewels or buy a postcard from the shop?
还有可能就是他想知道今天为什么没有乌鸦在天上灰 这你要怎么破
Maybe he wants to know why there aren't any ravens today. What would you do?
干得好 他就是想用一下洗手间而已
Well done. He just wanted to use the toilet.
这就是机智到没朋友的伦敦塔守卫者 请问您有什么需要
The Beefeaters. Have you got what it takes?
好啦
There we go.
看这玩意儿
Look at that.
你好士兵 这是百夫长的头盔 大概800年前这老兄
Hello, soldier. That's a centurion's helmet. About 800 years ago that guy...
-你是不是在那里发现它被卷在沙土里的 -就是那
- Did you find that tucked into the soil there? - It was there.
-因为我觉着这可能是我的头盔 -但是它是被埋在那的
- Because I think that might be my helmet. - But it was buried.
-我能区分它是不是 如果我能用手臂像这样环绕它一周 -对 -你看见没
- I can tell, if I can get my arm around it like... - Yes. -You see?
我通常都会像这样子戴着它
What I would normally do is I would wear it like that
-这条蛇可以 -游在后面
- and the snake would go... - Go on the back.
对 看着 很配你啊
It does... It Iooks... It does suit you.
不管怎么说 它是被埋着的 所以应该是被我们盖起来的
Anyway, it was buried, so it must've got covered up.
接下来我就去把上面的土都移走 我去开挖掘机开个新坑
What I'll do is remove the topsoil here. Get in the digger and start a new grid.
-那是我的挖掘机 -啥
- That's my digger. - It's what?
那是我的挖掘机 你就在这挖挖泥吧
That's my digger. If you could do digging down here.
-那是你的挖掘机 -是我的 是的
- That's your digger? - It’s mine, yes.
我想说的是我们很期待您能跟我们一起工作
All I can say is we're looking forward to you working with us.
面试很精彩 您的简历也很夺人眼球
It was an excellent interview and you've got a very impressive CV.
说实话 我们都没有别的选择了
We had no choice, to tell the truth.
我很激动的 当我三年前看到这份工作的时候我拒绝了
I'm thrilled. When I saw the job three years ago I was gutted
因为我当时已经在迪拜上班了
because I'd taken the position in Dubai.
-哈 今天终于有机会共事了呢 -真的很感谢呀
- Well, it's all worked out. - Can I just say thank you so much.
-我觉着我们可以来谈谈这个 -吊绳是吧?
- I suppose we should mention the... - The strings, yeah?
这也不是什么大事 我们能在它们周围工作
Shouldn't be a problem, we can work round them.
你们不必为提到这些吊绳而感到尴尬
You mustn't be embarrassed to mention the strings.
-我们如果...没关系吧 -没关系 你们看好了
- Is it all right if we...? - No, go ahead.
哦
Oh.
-真有意思 不是吗 -就是啊
- That's very interesting, isn't it? - Of course.
我猜是雷鸟型吊绳 是不是
I suppose they're the Thunderbird type strings, are they?
基本来说 是的 但是我不是木偶啊
Basically, yes, but I'm not a puppet.
哦 关于我的抚恤金计划
Oh, about my pension plan...
我希望不会有任何牵制
I hope there aren't any strings attached.
再问一遍好害羞呢 这些玩意限制性大不大
Sorry to bring it up again. Are they very restricting?
进门时候有点烦
I have trouble with going through doorways
从一个房♥间到另一个房♥间 我就得被拆开了走
and have to be disassembled to go from one room to the next.
这就是为什么我来的时候在一个盒子里 你们不得不把我组装起来
That's why I arrived in a box and you had to put me together.
你来的时候我还纳闷这是什么玩意呢
I wondered what that was about when you came in.
那行 Colin 我们下星期见
Well, Colin, we'll see you next week.
很高兴你能来 哦 我想问一下外面那个是你的敞篷车吗
And great to have you onboard. Oh, I meant to ask, is that your convertible out there?
-顶能打开的那个? 我刚说过我进出门很不方便 你懂的 -哈哈 当然当然
- Open top? I have trouble with the... - Of course, yeah.
你家里长辈 像你父亲最近怎么样 (其实想问)你滚床单的时候怎么办
And what about the old, how's your father? What about sex?
上位比较好
Prefer it on top.
哈 我们觉得你聪明 那才是最重要的 这对我们来说就足够了
Well, we say if you're talented, that's all that counts. It's enough for us.
这是Jenny 她是一只手套木偶 你和她工作上接触的会比较多
There's Jenny. She's a glove puppet. You'll be working closely with her...
你好
Hello.
-你会非常喜欢这种方式的 -是灰常喜欢
-.. in very much a hands-on fashion. - More Iike hands-in fashion.
对 这个很好
Yes. It's really very nice.
这裙子的布料保存得非常好
The material on the dress is in very good condition,
头发也是
as is the hair.
这里还有蕾丝工艺 你保存多久了
Some lovely lacework here. How long have you had it?
大概有60年了 我还是个小姑娘的时候就有了
I've had it about 60 years. Since I was a little girl.
这么长时间 真的吗
That long? Really?
呃 我知道问女士年纪是件很不礼貌的事 但是还是想问一句 您芳龄几何...
Well, I know it's rather impolite to ask a lady her age, but how old are you?
-我67了 -天啊
- I'm 67. - Gosh.
真的吗 太神奇了 我还以为你二十八♥九♥岁呢
Really? That's amazing. I thought you were in your late twenties.
这是多么完美的小东西啊 如此的 珍贵
Such a pretty little thing. So, value.
-你觉着这值多少钱 -呃 我还真不晓得呢
- How much do you think it's worth? - Well, I really don't know.
那么 我得说这个大概估价为
Well, I would say this is probably worth around...
一千万英镑
ten million pounds.
真的吗 简直不敢相信
Really? I had no idea.
太棒了 不是吗
It’s good, isn't it?
你 呃 你介不介意我...
Would you, uh... Would you mind if I...?
Gerald 拜托骚年 古董才是重点
Gerald. Come on. Back to the antiques.
-你去哪 -卡姆登(英国苏格兰东南部城市)
- Where you going? - Camden.
-卡姆登是吧 15块 Dave -哈?
- Camden, 15 pounds. Dave? - Yeah?
-你能捎上这两个人去卡姆登吗 -可以啊
- Can you take these two to Camden? - Sure.
待会见 跟我来吧
See you later. Follow me.
-我就靠左侧把你们放下啦 -多少钱
- Anywhere on the left here is great. - How much is that?
-十五块谢谢 -好的好的 十五 给你十七块 谢谢了
- 15 quid please. - Okey-dokey. 15, 17, thanks a lot.
谢谢你伙计 晚安了
Thanks very much, mate. Have a good night.
你好 我叫Dominic Flasks 我在一家动物园工作 这就是我的日常事务了
Hello. My name is Dominic Flasks. I work in a zoo, and this is what I do.
我觉得他很好啊 跟动物们在一起显得很有自信
I think he's very good. Very confident with the animals.
他长得也不错 很显眼
He's got a very good look, very distinct.
呃 你不觉得选他太扎眼了吗
Hm. You don't think he's perhaps too obvious a choice?
没有啊 我不觉得 我们应该叫他进来谈谈
No, I don't. We should get him in for a chat.
我叫Dominic Flasks 你已经见识过我的能耐了 现在让我为你们服务吧
My name is Dominic Flasks. You've seen what I can do, now let me do it for you.
-谢谢你过来 Dominic -小事一桩
- Thanks for coming in, Dominic. - Right.
-你介意我们录下来吗 -不啊 一点都不
- Do you mind if we tape this? - No. Not at all.
很好 那么 你最近都在做什么呢
Great. So, what have you been up to lately?
我一直在做饲养员啊 主要在布里斯托尔(英国西部的港口城市)
I’ve been doing a lot of zookeeping, in Bristol, mainly.
我还蛮享受照看海狮这个过程的
I’m really enjoying looking after sea lions.
呃 我是说 我喜欢照看所有的动物 我都爱
Well, you know... I enjoy looking after all the animals. I Iike them all.
好的 听起来不错
OK. That sounds great.
我们在你的视频集里注意到一个细节 你帽子上写着"饲养员"
One thing we noticed from your showreel was your hat that said "Zookeeper".
对啊 事实上 那顶帽子是布里斯托尔动物园的
Yeah. Actually, that one belonged to Bristol Zoo.
哦 所以你还没有自己的帽子咯
Oh, so you haven't got your own hat?
是啊 不 抱歉 我有自己的帽子 我不知道我要带着帽子来
Yeah. I got a hat. Sorry, I didn't know I had to bring it in.
不 没事 没事 很抱歉这么问 因为这是企业的规章流程
No, it's all right, it's all right. Sorry to ask, it's just the way the industry's going.
-但是我有自己的帽子啊 -了解了解
- But I have got one. - Right.
好了 我们要不试一条
OK. Shall we try one?
好啊
Yeah.
-有什么你要我特别做的 -自然点就好
- Anything you want me to particularly do? - Just have fun with it.
好的
Right.
这些优美 流畅又经典的线条
These beautiful, flowing classical lines,
是装饰小雕像非常典型的特殊样式
very typical of this particular type of Art-Deco figurine.
-那么 你还有像这个一样的雕像吗 -没了 这是仅有的一个
- Now, have you any others like this? - No. That's the only one.
呃 因为这东西通常都是几件一套的
Hm. Because it's common for these to be part of a set.
但是这个独件就相当美了
But it's really rather beautiful.
那么 你对它值多少钱有概念吗
Now, have you any idea how much it's worth?
我在10年前倒给它估过价
I did have it valued about ten years ago.
当时跟我说是值100英镑
And I was told it was worth about a hundred pounds.
呃 哈 这些物件在最近几年已经变得相当抢手了
Mm. Well, these pieces have become very popular in recent years.
要我说这个独件应该至少值
And I would say this particular piece should be insured for no less than...
五千万英镑
50 million pounds.
我去
Good gosh.
天啊
Oh.
真的吗 值这么多啊
Really? That’s quite a lot.
你知道待会儿我们会去滚床单的 不是吗
You know we're gonna go to bed together, don't you?
我心里清楚 我觉得你也应该有数
I know it and I think you know it too.
-我们两就不要为这事争执了 -骚年!
- Neither of us can fight it. - Gerald.
拜托 重点是古董
Come on. Back to the antiques.
-Billy 今天怎么样 -很好啊 Betty 今天天气好好呢
- How are you today, Billy? - I’m very well, Betty. Isn't it a beautiful day?
先停一下
I'll just stop you there.
-这段有点 感觉缺点什么 -你是觉得有点浮于表面吗
- The text is probably... It needs... - What, you think it's a bit basic?
我觉得太不走心了 我知道你俩要表达的意思 但是吧
It's too basic, I think. I know what he's getting at, but...
我觉得Alan的位置有点不太好 当Mabel阿姨来的时候我得撤出去
I have a problem with Alan's position. I need to exit cleanly when Auntie Mabel arrives.
-是的 这让我有点纠结啊 -咱们此刻该考虑的是剧本的问题
- Yeah. It's a bit of a problem for me too. - We'll worry about the text for the moment.
Philippa 我想让你说那句"今天天气挺好"什么什么的时候
I'd like you, Philippa, at "It's a beautiful day", blah, blah, blah,
能把鞋脱了吗
could you take your shoes off?
额 臣妾做不到啊 那个
I may have a problem with that, because, well...
好吧 但是你能试一下嘛
Well... but can you try it?
我也有点困难
I've got a problem...
我在第六场的时候裤子脱不下来
Yeah, I've got the same problem taking off my trousers in scene six.
没事 不会的 咱们再看看剧本