我想问问Jenny 你是否感觉自己是被家长强迫来比赛的
I'd Iike to ask Jenny,do you feel you've been pushed into this fight by your parents?
不 完全不是 我对比赛非常期待 我要给他迎头痛击
No,not really. I'm Iooking forward to the fight. I'm going to bash him up.
请允许我多说一句 这完全是出自Jenny自己的意愿
Could I add that this is entirely Jenny's own decision,
而且最近很多小女孩都去踢足球 所以为什么拳击就不行呢?
and Iots of Iittle girls these days play football,so why not box?
-我明白了 能给我来一个面对面吗? -当然 为什么不呢 过来 Jenny
- I see. Can I get a nose-to-nose? - Sure,don't see why not. Come on,Jenny.
你绝不会把我打倒的
You ain't gonna take me down.
Martinez 看起来真的感受到了这力量 他遭到了一连串重击
Martinez really seems to be feeling this. He's taken several body blows...
Martinez现在很疲劳 她确实在捶打他
Martinez tiring now.She's really hammering him.
他摔到了绳子上 事实就是这样
He's on the ropes. Surely this is it.
Martinez被击倒了 Martinez倒下了
Martinez is down. Martinez is down.
今晚的比赛赢家是Jenny
The winner of tonight's bout is Jenny.
好了 亲爱的 让我帮你把手绑好
OK,darling. Let's get you bandaged up.
我真的很喜欢拉斯维加斯 妈妈 当我拿到世界冠军之后...
I really Iike Vegas,Mummy. When I've won the world title...
现在 听我说 Jenny 注意点
Now,Iisten,Jenny. Pay attention.
妈妈和爸爸不希望你今晚像你正常情况下那样全力比赛
Mummy and Daddy don't want you to try as hard tonight as you normally do.
-但是这是拳王比赛 妈妈 -我知道 Jenny
- But it's a title fight,Mummy. - I know that,Jenny.
只是...有人给了妈妈和爸爸很多钱
It's just that... Some men have offered Mummy and Daddy Iots of money.
来给你买♥♥礼物 但唯一的条件就是你要做个听话的女孩
To buy you presents. But only if you're a very good girl.
-然后假装被击倒 在第七回合 -我不想这么做
- And take a dive,in the seventh. - I don't want to.
别对我耍性子 它可能对你♥爸♥好使 但是对我不起作用
Don't start with me. It might work with your father,but it doesn't with me.
假装被击倒 然后就是比赛的结束
Take a dive,that's an end to it.
-不 -就这样做 不然我会给你好看
- No. - Just do it,or I'II give you what for.
就按你妈妈说的办吧 Jen
Just do as your mum says,Jen.
Jenny 拦腰一击 充满力量地打在了印着商标的地方
Jenny powering in there with those trademark low blows.
Jenny!
Jenny!
哦 上帝呀 她倒下了 难以置信
Oh,good gracious,she is down. Unbelievable.
原因从何而来的 真是让人难以置信
Where did that come from? That's incredible.
因此 女士们先生们 这就是我没能拿到世界冠军的真实故事
And so,ladies and gentlemen,that's the true story of why I never became world champ.
总之 我不想看到妈妈和爸爸被棒球棍打死 不是吗?
After all,I didn't want Mummy and Daddy to be beaten to death with baseball bats,did I?
而现在 到了你们期待已久的时刻 脱衣舞娘们
And now,the moment you've all been waiting for. The strippers.
-真有一套 Jenny -是的 是的 管他呢
- Nice set,Jenny. - Yeah,yeah. Whatever.
哦 快进来 快进来 我很高兴你能及时赶到 快坐下吧
Oh,come in,come in. I'm so glad you could make it. Have a seat.
这是Fiona Chris Derek 还有你认识的 Nick
This is Fiona,Chris,Derek,and you know Nick.
我们在Tom家见过 我最近看到你了
We met at Tom's. I saw you recently.
我希望你不是因为不记得我的名字才故意躲着我的
I hope you weren't trying to avoid me cos you couldn't remember my name.