因此 我们日常生活中发生的事情
And so, it may appear
看起来是胡乱随机 并无联♥系♥的
that the cause of everyday events is random and without design,
但其实不是这样的
but it is not so.
我们所经历的一切
Every experience we have,
发生于我们身上的一切
everything that happens to us,
都有其目的和意义
has purpose and meaning.
我牵着你的手走过伦敦的街头
#.. by the hand and Iead you through the streets of London
我要领你去看这个世界
# I"II show you something
让你回心转意不再离开
# To make you change your mind
谢谢 十分感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
十分感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我现在想 嗯 想唱一首新歌♥
OK. I'd Iike to, uh...I'd Iike to try a new song now.
-他现在想干嘛 -不知道
- What's he doing? - No idea.
-这首歌♥是我 -浪子心声
- This one is one that I... -‘Streets of London’!
-那首我刚唱完 现在是一首新歌♥ -浪子心声
- I've just done that. This is a new song... -‘Streets of London’!
不 那首我刚唱完 这首新歌♥是我刚刚完成的
No, I've just done that one.Just finished doing it.
-我确信这首新歌♥ -浪子心声
- This is a new song, which I'm sure... -‘Streets of London'!
-你们会喜欢 它叫 -浪子心声
- you'll all enjoy. This one's called... -‘Streets of London’.
-你在干什么 -这首歌♥名叫 公路响马
- What are you doing? - This song's called ‘The Highwayman’.
什么
What?
一个应邀而来的拦路强盗
# A highwayman came a-calling
-这是什么 -应邀来到我门前
- What is this? - # Came a-calling at my door
-看到我的破烂 -浪子心声
- # Saw my rags. - ‘Streets of London’!
看到我们家徒四壁
# Saw that we were poor...
浪子心声
‘Streets of London’!
-不要这个 -不要 要浪子心声
- No! - No.‘Streets of London’.
牵动了强盗
# That wicked highwayman
-浪子心声 -停下
- ‘Streets of London’.- Stop it!
你怎么能说你是孤身一人
# How can you tell me you're Ionely
丧亲辅♥导♥
因为我思念她 我每天都想她
Cause I miss her.I miss her every single day. Um...
但当我想到Jerry是怎样失去他的妻子
But when I think of the way that, uh, Jerry Iost his wife...
要知道 她离开的方式 实在是太突然了
You know, the way she died...It was just so sudden.
并且
And...
你要知道 实在太可怕了
Just horrible, you know?.
而加入这个团队让我
Just coming to this group has really...
我的姐姐
When my sister...
我的双胞胎姐姐
my twin sister
嗯 被杀
um... was killed,
我想 那只是一种类似于愧疚的感情就好像我应该
it was just the sort of guilt, I think,of feeling Iike it should...
哦哦哦哦
Ho-ho-ho-ho!
看这个 今天最大的收获
Look at that! Find of the day.
哦 老天 刷子在哪
Oh, my goodness. Where's the brush?.
我要万分小心的把它拿出来 并且它还很完整
I'm gonna take this out really gently,and so it's very intact.
看啊 看啊
Look at that. Look at that.
好 是罗马时期的 大概是公元2世纪
Hello. That’s Roman,probably second century AD.
可能是某位贵妇的东西 可能是将军夫人或者
This is something that probably belonged to a noblewoman, probably a general's wife or...
这是我的
That's mine.
这是我的 我之前掉的
It's mine. I dropped that one earlier.
-这是你的 可它明明是在地下发现的 -没错
- It's yours?. But it was under... - Yeah.
它绝对是我的 因为这个像蛇一样的东西 我能拿回它吗
No, it's definitely mine, because of the snake... snake thing. Can I have it?.
-当然 对不起 我没意识到是你的 -它是我的 你继续挖你的吧
- Right, yeah. Sorry, I didn't realise... - It is mine. Just get on with your digging.
-生命检测仪开始工作 -生化系统运行状态良好
- Detectotronic's functional. - Biomechanical system's working perfectly.
好了
OK.
-Jon 是时候醒过来了 -是啊 醒来吧
- Time to wake up, Jon. - Yes. Wake up.
-你是捍卫正义的未来和希望 -发生了什么
- You're the future of law enforcement. - Wh... what's going on?.
你是被选中之人 你是执法界的未来和希望
You've been chosen, Jon.You are the future of Iaw enforcement.
你们 你们把我放进纸箱里
You've... you've put me in a cardboard box?.
没错 非常棒不是吗
Yes. It's fantastic, isn't it?.
你们 你们为什么把我关进纸箱里
Why... why have you put me in a cardboard box?.
别伤感 Jon 你会爆掉自己的电子神经传导组织的
Don't get upset, Jon. You'll blow all your electric neurotransmitters.
-我应该做什么 -走到外面去
- What am I supposed to do? - Get out there.
从这里出去 捍卫正义 未来警♥察♥
Get out there and enforce the Iaw,FutureCop.
你们能帮我站起来吗
Can you help me up?.
-干得好 Doug -是啊 太完美了
- Nice work, Doug. - Yes. Brilliant.
快点 跑
Quick, run!
我们需要支援
We need backup!
-你的人准备好了吗 -他准备好了 -你瞧好吧 长官 你就看着吧
- Is your man ready? -he is ready - Just you watch, Chief. Just you watch.
我希望他能摆平
I hope he's good.
这是这里最厉害的了 它可以粘纸 粘木头和金属
This is the strongest there is.It does paper and wood and metal.
它是完全防水的 并且它基本上是这个领域最顶尖的产品了
It's completely waterproof and it's basically top of the product range in this area.
有人告诉我说你们这里有...更厉害的
I was told you had something... a Iittle stronger.
什么
Sorry?.
我说我要更厉害的
I was told you had something a Iittle... stronger.
不不不 这是劲最大的了
No. No, this is the strongest.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
说实话 这是市场里最厉害的胶水了
Honestly, this is the strongest glue on the market.
得了吧 你知道我在说什么
Come on. You know what I'm talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我要问问经理
I'll go and see the manager...
-你是那个想要加强版胶水的伙计 -是的 没错
- You are the fella wanting extra-strong glue? - That's right, yes.
就像小Harvey说的 这是市场最厉害的胶水了
As young Harvey told you,this is the strongest on the market.
你在别处也找不到更厉害的了
You won't find any elsewhere.
别闹
Come on.
我告诉你 没有比这个更厉害的了
I'm telling you,there's no stronger than that.
别闹
Come on.
跟我来
Come with me.
请坐吧
Sit yourself down.
我希望你能明白你即将要面对的
I hope you know what you're getting yourself into.
-我能问问你从谁那知道我们的吗 -你不需要知道
- Can I ask who told you about us? - You don't need to know.
-是John King吗 -特兰米尔流浪者队的前任教练
- Was it John King? - Former manager of Tranmere Rovers?.
-没错 -不是他
- Yes. - No.
好吧
Right then.
终于
At Iast.
超超超强胶
Sticko-Extra.
我从未想过我会亲眼目睹这个
I never thought that I would see this.
嗯 你不一定非要回答这个 但是
Listen, uh, you don't have to answer this, but...
你会把它用在动物和人身上吗
will you be using it on animals or people?.
连体斑马
麻省研发 超超超强胶
-Offenbach博士 -我是他外甥
- Dr Offenbach? - I am his nephew.
先生 很高兴认识你
PIeasure to meet you, sir.
呃 一品脱啤酒 谢谢
Uh, pint of Iager, please.
很好 非常好 太棒了
Right, very good.Yes!
好了 这次该谁走了 好了 该你了Bobby
OK. Whose go is it?. Right.You do that one, Bobby.
-好样的 -不错啊
- Yeah! - Hiya.
星期二怎么样
What about Tuesday?
不 不行 德里爆发了一场可怕的霍乱
No. Can't. There's been a terrible outbreak of cholera in Delhi.
我最好要去一趟 调查一下原因
I'd better get along, check it out.
-那星期三怎么样 -呃
- What about Wednesday then? - Um...
也不行 星期三要处理孟加拉国的洪水事件
No, Wednesday is the flood in Bangladesh.
-哦 太可怕了 -星期四怎么样
- Oh, that's a disaster. - Thursday?
呃 不行不行 我要做关于疟疾的漫画救济事务
Um, no, no. I'm doing a malaria thing for Comic Relief.
实话跟你说吧 下个礼拜我完全抽不开身来
To tell you the truth, I think next week is out entirely.
我是说 我真的蛮喜欢听彩弹射击发出的声音的 呃
I mean, I really like the sound of paintballing... Uh...
也许
Maybe...
月底怎么样 到时候我就从罗马回来了 如何
at the end of the month, when I come back from Rome. Hm?
好吧 行
Yeah, OK.
别再太阳底下待太久 你可能会缩水的
Don't stay in the sun too long, you might shrivel up.
-我已经在缩水了 -我是说比你现在缩水缩得更严重
- I'm shrivelled up already. - I mean even more than you are already.
我要在我的备忘录里写点东西 我马上就好
I'll just write a few things in my Filofax and I'll be in right away.
-好的 那待会儿见 -好的
- All right. Bye. See you later. - All right.
现在 来看看
Now, Let's see...
哎哟 我去 Rick Rick
Oh, my God. Rick. Rick!
-肿么啦 她缩到快看不见了
- What is it? - She's totally shrivelled up.
我去
My God!
别担心 骚年们 冷静 以前也发生过这种事
Don't worry, boys. Calm down, this has happened before.
把我放水里放一会就好了
Just put me in water.
没关系啦 我就是吸收太多水了啦